Windows 10: SearchUI.exe suspended and I can't use search.

Discus and support SearchUI.exe suspended and I can't use search. in Cortana to solve the problem; Title says all I don't know what else to do, and I definitely want to use that feature in the future, but simply can't because it is suspended.... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by SleepWalkerHUN, Mar 12, 2019.

1. SearchUI.exe suspended and I can't use search.

Title says all I don't know what else to do, and I definitely want to use that feature in the future, but simply can't because it is suspended.

Picture of the problem

Please help me, I would really appreciate it.

Edit: I wrote down the problem badly. When I am trying to search i get a blank white space instead of anything useful. for example like this , and I don't know what should i do. Please someone hlp me.

:)

SleepWalkerHUN, Mar 12, 2019

2. Windows 10 Crash: Explorer.exe not responding and SearchUI and Shell Experience Host suspended

Windows 10 Search not loading, showing blank window

"Explorer. exe is Not Responding and SearchUI and SellExperienceHost are Suspended."

I had the same thing this morning, couldn't open files, drag and drop, to any folder in explorer. Rebooted (and it was a long reboot) and it fixed itself.

Mark the Engineer, Mar 12, 2019
  3. Taskbar or Start button not working. SearchUI & ShellExperienceHost Suspended.

Thanks Akheel,

My info is:

1. My current build is 10240 (Windiws 10 Home)

2. I didn't.

I also noticed that sometimes searchUI and search function works, but shellexperiencehost, start button and apps don't.

MilosLekic, Mar 12, 2019
  4. SearchUI.exe suspended and I can't use search.

Windows 10 Crash: Explorer.exe not responding and SearchUI and Shell Experience Host suspended

Hi,

After upgrade from Windows 7 Ultimate to Windows 10 the system is almost not functional. All services depending on Windows Explorer fail/crash/restart, including file manager, control panel, search, start menu, cortana, etc, almost everything.

I do have an Nvidia GPU but I have Nvidia last driver installed through Nvidia Geforce Experience.

Explorer. exe is Not Responding and SearchUI and SellExperienceHost are Suspended.

System File Check SFC did not reveal any problem.

Clean Boot and painful startup app removal (just in case) did not help either.

Creating a new Local user did not help either.

Any hint/idea?

Thanks in advance,

I forgot. I managed to open Event Viewer for some time before the mandatory Crash and I saw plenty of errors and warnings: DCOM 10001 and 10010, Service control manager 7011 and 7031...

Junjan2001, Mar 12, 2019
Thema:

SearchUI.exe suspended and I can't use search.

1. SearchUI.exe suspended and I can't use search. - Similar Threads - SearchUI exe suspended

2. Can’t use Search (suspended)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can’t use Search (suspended): Any fix for this? makes my OS totally unusable, i use Search probably 200+ times daily.. If not, are there any third party alternatives to it (been having problems so many times over the years with Search so i wouldnt mind ditching it completely), obviously it has to be as...
  3. Search Application Suspended

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Search Application Suspended: Is there any possible solution on why my search bar is suspended. I tried all possible solutions I could get on Youtube but none of them worked. whenever I open the search bar it automatically closes. I even tried to resume process from resource monitor but it stays suspend....
  4. Search Application Suspended

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Search Application Suspended: Is there any possible solution on why my search bar is suspended. I tried all possible solutions I could get on Youtube but none of them worked. whenever I open the search bar it automatically closes. I even tried to resume process from resource monitor but it stays suspend....
  5. Search Application Suspended

in Cortana
    Search Application Suspended: Is there any possible solution on why my search bar is suspended. I tried all possible solutions I could get on Youtube but none of them worked. This just happened 2 days ago, it was working well then when I open the search bar it automatically closes....
  6. Search Application Suspended

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Search Application Suspended: Is there any possible solution on why my search bar is suspended. I tried all possible solutions I could get on Youtube but none of them worked. This just happened 2 days ago, it was working well then when I open the search bar it automatically closes....
  7. Search Application Suspended

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Limit SearchUI

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Limit SearchUI: Is there a way to limit SearchUI from eating up too much space in the background? It's utter useless and the only purpose I use it is for the search so I don't have to navigate through the files to get what I want. It causes my PC to lose performance, and it's cancerous....
  9. Can't use "Search"

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't use "Search": Have a new Lenovo Ideapad L340 2 weeks old that was working at setup. My customer brought it to me and can't "Search". Can't type into Search box, lower corner of Desktop. Curser disappears as soon as you try to type one letter Same thing in Search window in Explorer. Also,...
  10. Can't use search

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't use search: I have an incredibly annoying bug right now where I can't use the search functionality of Windows 10. When I press the start menu, and start typing, nothing happens. When I enable the search bar on the taskbar, I can't type anything in to it. Thank you for any help....
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how can i running suspended searchUI.exe

2. searchui suspended windows 10

3. searchui.exe running high then suspending

4. searchui.exe suspended win 10