Windows 10: Security Information

Discus and support Security Information in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have added my phone number to the security information of my Microsoft account. I know that the information must change within 30 days. Previously I... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ashan., Mar 26, 2020.

1. ashan. Win User

Security Information

I have added my phone number to the security information of my Microsoft account. I know that the information must change within 30 days. Previously I added my email address as a security information. I want both my phone number and email address to be kept as a security information but I am afraid that email address will be removed. How does it work?

:)

ashan., Mar 26, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft: Additional steps to help keep personal information secure

Source: Additional steps to help keep your personal information secure - Microsoft on the Issues

Brink, Mar 26, 2020
  3. qubit Win User
    Corporate Security Solution

That made me so facepalm. Some people have absolutely no clue. I hope they don't take you for granted with all this you're doing for them.

SonicWall is a good security product, so Mindweaver's suggestion sounds like a good one and should make for a rather bigger baby step. Let's hope they take it.

qubit, Mar 26, 2020
  4. Kreij Win User

Security Information

Looking to secure my privacy

Data security is an illusion. If someone wants your information bad enough they will get it.
    I suggest you just enjoy your life and don't worry about it.

Kreij, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

Security Information

1. Security Information - Similar Threads - Security Information

2. What did I change my security information from on 18 October, and why does it take A MONTH...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What did I change my security information from on 18 October, and why does it take A MONTH...: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** security info change is still pendingOn 10/18/2023 you requested that your security info be replaced.Current security infoAlternate email: pi*****@icloud.comPhone number ending in 41An app New security info Alternate email:...
  3. What did I change my security information from on 18 October, and why does it take A MONTH...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What did I change my security information from on 18 October, and why does it take A MONTH...: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** security info change is still pendingOn 10/18/2023 you requested that your security info be replaced.Current security infoAlternate email: pi*****@icloud.comPhone number ending in 41An app New security info Alternate email:...
  4. What did I change my security information from on 18 October, and why does it take A MONTH...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My windows security is not working. its is showing me blank page instead information

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows security is not working. its is showing me blank page instead information: my windows security is not working it is not showing any this only a blank page appears https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-security-is-not-working-its-is-showing/ebcde943-cfe1-4174-8060-7b39a49491aa
  6. My windows security is not working. its is showing me blank page instead information

My windows security is not working. its is showing me blank page instead information: my windows security is not working it is not showing any this only a blank page appears https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-security-is-not-working-its-is-showing/ebcde943-cfe1-4174-8060-7b39a49491aa
  7. Your organization needs more information to keep your account secure [Fix]

in Windows 10 News
    Your organization needs more information to keep your account secure [Fix]: [IMG]This post features solutions to fix Your organization needs more information to keep your account secure. The error occurs while logging into Office 365 web portal. Fortunately, you can follow some simple suggestions to fix the error. Fix Your organization needs more...
  8. Microsoft Account Hacked - Security Information Changed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Account Hacked - Security Information Changed: Note - This is a new account I created using the same email that used to be attached to the old account.About a month ago my Microsoft account was hacked and all the information was changed. I contacted Microsoft support and they told me that they found unauthorized access to...
  9. Microsoft Account Hacked - Security Information Changed

Microsoft Account Hacked - Security Information Changed: Note - This is a new account I created using the same email that used to be attached to the old account.About a month ago my Microsoft account was hacked and all the information was changed. I contacted Microsoft support and they told me that they found unauthorized access to...
  10. Security Information Deleted from Microsoft Account

Security Information Deleted from Microsoft Account: Microsoft Support Team,I am reaching out to you because I recently discovered that my security information has been deleted from my Microsoft account. As a result, I am concerned that my account may be at risk of unauthorized access and would like your assistance in reviewing...