Windows 10: See Radio Types Supported by Wireless Network Adapter in Windows 10

Discus and support See Radio Types Supported by Wireless Network Adapter in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; How to: See Radio Types Supported by Wireless Network Adapter in Windows 10 How to See Radio Types Supported by Wireless Network Adapter in Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by Pathfinder, Sep 16, 2016.

1. See Radio Types Supported by Wireless Network Adapter in Windows 10

How to: See Radio Types Supported by Wireless Network Adapter in Windows 10

How to See Radio Types Supported by Wireless Network Adapter in Windows 10

See Radio Types Supported by Wireless Network Adapter in Windows 10 [​IMG]
    Information This tutorial will show you how to see what Wi-Fi radio types (protocols) are supported by your wireless network adapter in Windows 10.

Radio type examples are: 802.11a, 802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n, and 802.11ac

Here's How:

1. Open a command prompt.

2. Enter the command below into the command prompt, and press Enter.
    *Arrow netsh wlan show drivers

3. Look for the Radio types supported line to see what radio types are supported by the wireless network adapter on your PC. (see screenshot below)

That's it,
    Shawn

:)

Pathfinder, Sep 16, 2016

2. Qualcomm Atheros AR5BWB222 Wireless Network Adapter not showing 5 GHz network after windows 10 update on 3rd Oct 2017

I have an AspireS3 like you with a Qualcomm Atheros AR5BWB222 Wireless Network Adapter.

In PowerShell run: "netsh wlan show drivers"

As you can see our Radio types supported are `Radio types supported : 802.11b 802.11g 802.11n`.

This means we cannot receive 5 GHz

See Radio Types Supported by Wireless Network Adapter in Windows 10 :(

FrancescoMantovani1119, Sep 16, 2016
  3. How Do I Change From 802.11n to 802.11g

Hey guys,

I have a Windows 10 laptop and I have been hosting networks using the "netsh wlan set hostednetwork mode=allow ssid=SSID1 key=PASSWORD" command in CMD and it works perfectly. My only trouble is that the radio type is always set to 802.11n and I would like
    to change it to 802.11g. I know 802.11n is better but I want to change it because I want to connect Apple devices to this network but they don't support 802.11n. I have an "Atheros AR9485WB-EG Wireless Network Adapter" which supports 802.11bgn. My question
    is how do I change the radio type of the hosted network into 802.11g?

Thanks!

21KhanMaster, Sep 16, 2016
Thema:

See Radio Types Supported by Wireless Network Adapter in Windows 10

1. See Radio Types Supported by Wireless Network Adapter in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Radio Types Supported

2. Wireless Network adapter

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wireless Network adapter: Hi I tried to unistall my wireless network adapter via device manager, but after restarting my laptop it didn’t reinstall the wirelesd network adapter so I can not connect to any wifi-network. Can someone please help me? Thanks in advance...
  3. Wireless Network adapter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wireless Network adapter: I recently had trouble with my Realtek 8821ae wireless LAN 802.11ac PCI-e nic. Every hour or so my internet would get cut out and it would be a massive problem. The only way I could fix this is by restarting my computer only to face the same problem again. My computer is a...
  4. Wireless network adapters

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wireless network adapters: The wifi card i have in my custom built PC is a qualcomm atheros QCA61x4, and recently it hasn't been working. For the past few months I've been utilizing a wired connection, but I moved and now use wifi, but I cannot detect any networks and therefore can't use the internet...
  5. wireless network adapter

wireless network adapter: my wireless network adapter keeps disconnecting i've taken all the recommended steps so far but have had no success fixing the problem. Other devices work fine on it, ethernet works fine on the device in question but wireless connection disconnects over and over and over...
  6. Check if the Radio types support 5GHz on your Windows 10 computer

in Windows 10 News
    Check if the Radio types support 5GHz on your Windows 10 computer: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Wi-Fi and Bluetooth on any device make use of the Radio waves. These radio waves can penetrate various mediums and transport data from a sender to a receiver device. But there are a number of types of radios that help [...] This post Check if the Radio types...
  7. Wireless Network Adapter

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Wireless Network Adapter: Hi All, Yesterday morning I was working on my Dell XPS 13 9370 laptop and walked away for a few minutes. I came back to no wifi access. I went through tech support for 2.5 hours to determine that my laptop somehow lost my wireless network adapter. Dell wants me to send in...
  8. Wireless Network Adapter

Wireless Network Adapter: Acer Laptop, O/S: win 10 64 bit, the Qualcomm Atheros Wireless Network adapter is not working; tried to reinstall driver but failed (error 10). What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-network-adapter/e5121563-83e5-4bba-9296-23feb77f6b12
  9. No wireless network adapter

No wireless network adapter: I have a Microsoft Surface Go in S mode with no wireless internet driver. How do I resolve this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/no-wireless-network-adapter/347e8aea-f3aa-4922-98b5-805beae67dfe
  10. can't see 5ghz networks although adapter supports it

can't see 5ghz networks although adapter supports it: hi guys, i have searched a lot and did not find any solution to my problem (or, in fact, someone with my exact problem) my wireless PCI adapter supports 802.11a so it should have 5ghz recognizing abillity right? i went to the device manager to the advanced tab and found...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. radio types supported windows 10

2. powershell radio types supported