Windows 10: Selectively displaying Windows 10 Computer Screen to Samsung Internet TV

Discus and support Selectively displaying Windows 10 Computer Screen to Samsung Internet TV in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am running Windows 10 and want to be able to , selectively, display what is on my computer screen to my Internet connected Samsung TV That's all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DonLeathe, Apr 9, 2020.

1. DonLeathe Win User

Selectively displaying Windows 10 Computer Screen to Samsung Internet TV

I am running Windows 10 and want to be able to , selectively, display what is on my computer screen to my Internet connected Samsung TV

That's all really, just basic instructions which I am finding hard to find.

I haven't recently updated from a previous operating system.

:)

DonLeathe, Apr 9, 2020

2. No display on monitor when TV set as primary display

Issue solved

Removed DVI/HDMI cable from computer and monitor

Step 1: Check if the VGA monitor cable is defective.

1. Turn off computer
    2. Connect the monitor VGA cable from the monitor to the VGA port on the computer
    3. Turn on computer, VGA monitor cable is good.

Step 2: Tun off computer
    1. Connect HDMI Cable to HDMI port and TV
    2. Turn on computer and TV, there is no monitor black screen
    3. Click on the Windows logo, select the Settings icon , and then select

System. Under Display there are two squares, labeled 1 and 2

D Click on Advanced Display Settings:

Display information: Display 1- Monitor Display 2 -TV

E Right-click the Speakers icon in
      the taskbar, select Sound, click on Playback devices,

a s tv screen with my brand shows
      AMD High Definition Audio Device ready.

F. Problem solved

Cause of the problem: Defective VGA port on the Syba VGA HD15+ 3.5 Audio to HDMI converter

Rooben Kajima, Apr 9, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Brink, Apr 9, 2020
  4. Selectively displaying Windows 10 Computer Screen to Samsung Internet TV

Windows 10 no longer 'Full screen' on LCD TV after update.

Hi Shaun,

Thank you for giving us an opportunity to assist you with the query.

I will check what best I can do to help you out and ensure you receive assistance as soon as possible.

I suggest you to adjust the screen resolution before you connect to your TV and check if ti helps.

Also check if the resolution on your computer is set according to the recommendation.

To set resolution follow the below steps:

• Open Start, select Settings > System > Display > Advanced display settings.
    • Under Resolution, select a new value. We suggest you stick with the resolution marked
      “(Recommended)”.
    Also see:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-ca/windows/connect-computer-tv#1TC=windows-7

(Applies to Windows 10 as well).

Let us know the status, we are glad to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, Apr 9, 2020
Thema:

Selectively displaying Windows 10 Computer Screen to Samsung Internet TV

1. Selectively displaying Windows 10 Computer Screen to Samsung Internet TV - Similar Threads - Selectively displaying Computer

2. Windows 10 to Samsung TV cast not displaying any image.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 to Samsung TV cast not displaying any image.: So I went through all the online checks and nothing is working. I can connect to my TV through wireless display no issue. The TV shows my mouse and plays my sound. But it will not display any images or games or window. If I pull any type of window into this display it shows...
  3. Windows 10 to Samsung TV cast not displaying any image.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 to Samsung TV cast not displaying any image.: So I went through all the online checks and nothing is working. I can connect to my TV through wireless display no issue. The TV shows my mouse and plays my sound. But it will not display any images or games or window. If I pull any type of window into this display it shows...
  4. Computer will not connect wirelessly to Samsung TV

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer will not connect wirelessly to Samsung TV: I'm running Windows 10 Pro and trying to connect wirelessly to a new Samsung TV. Every time my computer and TV seem to be connecting and then my computer says it couldn't connect and "something went wrong." I've tried a multitude of options, but nothing seems to work. Please...
  5. Redirecting a TV display to a computer screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Redirecting a TV display to a computer screen: This is really an odd one. I have TVs connected to my network and I have no problem casting what I am seeing on my computer screen to any of the TVs. Thank you, Chrome. I would like to do the reverse. I would like to take whatever is displaying on my TV and show it on my...
  6. Redirecting a TV display to a computer screen

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Redirecting a TV display to a computer screen: This is really an odd one. I have TVs connected to my network and I have no problem casting what I am seeing on my computer screen to any of the TVs. Thank you, Chrome. I would like to do the reverse. I would like to take whatever is displaying on my TV and show it on my...
  7. Redirecting a TV display to a computer screen

8. Unable to screen mirror/extend display to Samsung TV

Unable to screen mirror/extend display to Samsung TV: I'm unable to duplicate my screen, extend my display, etc. from my desktop to my Samsung TV since I've upgraded to windows 11. I've done all the setups I've found on windows on how to do it. It still not allow it. All my systems and everything on my tv and computer are...
  9. Unable to screen mirror/extend display to Samsung TV

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to screen mirror/extend display to Samsung TV: I'm unable to duplicate my screen, extend my display, etc. from my desktop to my Samsung TV since I've upgraded to windows 11. I've done all the setups I've found on windows on how to do it. It still not allow it. All my systems and everything on my tv and computer are...
  10. Hdmi issue with Samsung TV as extended display

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hdmi issue with Samsung TV as extended display: Once again after a Windows update i have a problem.when i put hdmi lead in laptop my laptop goes black and defaults to the tv and have no way to change it this problem only effects samsung tv have tried on another tv works fine looks like a rollback for me ,have updated...