Windows 10: Send to has disappeared from the menu

Discus and support Send to has disappeared from the menu in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Last night I wanted to send an image from my pc to my smartphone via bluetooth, but I noticed that the "send to" command has disappeared. What can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by gabonik, Jun 13, 2017.

1. gabonik Win User

Send to has disappeared from the menu

Last night I wanted to send an image from my pc to my smartphone via bluetooth, but I noticed that the "send to" command has disappeared. What can happen? Can you fix it? Thank you
    *Sad

:)

gabonik, Jun 13, 2017

2. Phone tile has disappeared from the menu and cannot be found

After a software update on my Lumia 950, the phone icon has disappeared from my start menu. If I go to All Apps and press and hold "Phone - SIM 1", the "Pin to Start" submenu is greyed out and it cannot be pinned to start.

Phone service is working normally (i.e. I can receive calls,) but the phone icon is nowhere to be found.

mmpexchange, Jun 13, 2017
  3. AF29 Win User
    Phone tile has disappeared from the menu and cannot be found

Hi,
    mmpexchange
    . Try rebooting the phone by pressing and holding the volume down and the power keys at the same time for 10-15 seconds and see if it makes any difference. Let us know how it goes.

4. dalchina New Member

dalchina, Jun 13, 2017
  5. gabonik Win User
    gabonik, Jun 13, 2017
  6. dalchina New Member
    Good- occasionally things are simple.

Cause? Fate? Cosmic rays? Evil gremlins?

Bear in mind with the way Windows is designed, most things can write to most places- i.e. the OS can be overwritten. Now if the OS existed in a separate protected partition and was maintained almost independently of user programs and settings, we'd have far fewer problems. But there won't be a commercial case for such significant redesign.

dalchina, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Send to has disappeared from the menu - Similar Threads - Send has disappeared

2. The quick access menu has disappeared from file explorer. Setting has also disappeared....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The quick access menu has disappeared from file explorer. Setting has also disappeared....: The quick access menu has disappeared from file explorer. Setting has also disappeared. Please repair! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-quick-access-menu-has-disappeared-from-file/a4adb2fb-6cb7-4d81-af30-6c9680b13863
  3. The quick access menu has disappeared from file explorer. Setting has also disappeared....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The quick access menu has disappeared from file explorer. Setting has also disappeared....: The quick access menu has disappeared from file explorer. Setting has also disappeared. Please repair! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-quick-access-menu-has-disappeared-from-file/a4adb2fb-6cb7-4d81-af30-6c9680b13863
  4. Send To Menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Send To Menu: I added a python script to the shell:sendto folder and print sys.argv when calling it through the menu but argv seems to be empty.So how does windows give information to the programm?...
  5. Send To Menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Send To Menu: I added a python script to the shell:sendto folder and print sys.argv when calling it through the menu but argv seems to be empty.So how does windows give information to the programm?...
  6. Send To Menu

in Cortana
  7. The Toolbars item has disappeared from the taskbar contextual menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    The Toolbars item has disappeared from the taskbar contextual menu: This means I can no longer see my Quick Launch, which is annoying. Any thoughts? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-toolbars-item-has-disappeared-from-the-taskbar/36664bc0-7ec5-4079-8e71-79fd2a71c0a8
  8. W10 Send To Device Has Disappeared

W10 Send To Device Has Disappeared: For a long time now I had a entry on my right click menu, that was "Send to device", I had to things listed, my sons computer, and my android phone. If I found a pic, or had a document I wanted on my phone, I clicked Send to device, selected my phone 0r my sons computer, and...
  9. taskbar menu has disappeared

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    taskbar menu has disappeared: hi, I'm back again with another issue.. My task bar has disappeared entirely. Tried restarting but don't know what else to do! Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-menu-has-disappeared/28d6d511-a122-49d0-80be-8e851ef6e8b0
  10. Send to Bluetooth disappears from the menu when restarting Windows

Send to Bluetooth disappears from the menu when restarting Windows: Greetings! I have a problem with the Send To Bluetooth Device option, every time I restart Windows this option disappears from the Send To context menu, making me have to manually recreate the shortcut in the Send To folder. It already got annoying. Has anyone had a similar...