Windows 10: Send to Context Menu - Add or Remove in Windows 10

Discus and support Send to Context Menu - Add or Remove in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; How to: Send to Context Menu - Add or Remove in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove Send to Context Menu in Windows 10 The Send to context menu makes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by Brink, Mar 5, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Send to Context Menu - Add or Remove in Windows 10

How to: Send to Context Menu - Add or Remove in Windows 10

How to Add or Remove Send to Context Menu in Windows 10

The Send to context menu makes it easy for you to quickly send a copy of items (ex: files, folders, libraries) to Bluetooth device, Compressed (zipped) folder, Desktop (create shortcut), Documents, Fax recipient, Mail recipient, and removable and network drives.

To move an item instead of copy and item, you can right click or press and hold on a file or folder, click/tap on Send to, press and hold the Shift key, and click/tap on a drive or folder in the Send to context menu.

This tutorial will show you how to add or remove the Send to context menu for all users in Windows 10.

You must be signed in as an administrator to add or remove the Send to context menu.

EXAMPLE: Send to context menu

Send to Context Menu - Add or Remove in Windows 10 [​IMG]

Here's How:

1. Do step 2 (add) or step 3 (remove) below for what you would like to do.

2. To Add Send to Context Menu
    NOTE: This is the default setting.
    A) Click/tap on the Download button below to download the file below, and go to step 4 below.

Add_Send-To_context_menu.reg

Download

3. To Remove Send to Context Menu
    A) Click/tap on the Download button below to download the file below, and go to step 4 below.

Remove_Send-To_context_menu.reg

Download
    4. Save the .reg file to your desktop.

5. Double click/tap on the downloaded .reg file to merge it.

6. If prompted, click/tap on Run, Yes (UAC), Yes, and OK to approve the merge.

7. You can now delete the downloaded .reg file if you like.

That's it,
    Shawn

Related Tutorials

:)

Brink, Mar 5, 2017
  2. Bree Win User

Remove Play with Windows Media Player Context Menu in Windows 10  

Choose Default Apps in Windows 10 Windows 10 Apps Features Tutorials

Step 1. Open with > choose another app

Step 2, click More apps

Step 3. scroll down to the bottom of the list to find Look for another app on this PC

Step 4. browse and find Windows Media Player wmplayer.exe then click Open

3. BC66 Win User
    Add or Remove New context menu in Windows 10  

is there i can add and remove the lists on desktop context menu? Right click on desktop shows the context menu for me to add or remove the list
    thanks

4. Brink Win User

Brink, Oct 26, 2019
  5. Add or Remove Personalize Desktop Context Menu in Windows 10

Well, at first I tried using just Step 8 and Step 9 (the "automatic" methods). Since that didn't work, I tried doing Step 1-7 and then manually adding a '-' to the default string under Data in the Registry Editor. But I just tried the "automated" methods again, and they are indeed working, so you were right! I know this isn't the place, so I'm going to send you a personal message regarding removing two other context menu options ('Cut' and 'Create shortcut') for files and folders.

AntonAnton, Oct 26, 2019
  6. ilyazeld Win User
    How to add WIN 10 Mail to "Send to" context menu

In the past, I used the WLM as my default mail client and the "Send to" option in the right click context menu worked just fine. Now WLM is discontinued and WIN 10 Mail is my default mail client. However, I cannot find a way how to add the WIN 10 Mail to
    the "Send to" menu.

May someone please suggest how to add the WIN 10 Mail, or Outlook.com to the "Send to" menu

ilyazeld, Oct 26, 2019
Thema:

1. Send to Context Menu - Add or Remove in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Send Context Menu

2. remove Bluetooth on "Send To" context menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    remove Bluetooth on "Send To" context menu: How about this one? Is there a way to remove Bluetooth on the "Send To" context menu? [img] 172250
  3. Add or Remove Items in Send To context menu in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove Items in Send To context menu in Windows: How to: Add or Remove Items in Send To context menu in Windows How to Add or Remove Items in Send To context menu in Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10 You will see the Send to context menu when you right click on a file or folder in Windows. The Send to context...
  4. Add Quick Launch to Send to Context Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add Quick Launch to Send to Context Menu in Windows 10: How to: Add Quick Launch to Send to Context Menu in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove Quick Launch from Send to Context Menu in Windows 10 [img] Information The Quick Launch toolbar is located on the taskbar when added, and is a convenient way to open programs. You can...
  5. Add or Remove Mount Context Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove Mount Context Menu in Windows 10: How to: Add or Remove Mount Context Menu in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove Mount Context Menu in Windows 10 [img] Information The Mount context menu allows you to mount ISO, IMG, VHD, and VHDX files as a virtual drive. This tutorial will show you how to add or...
  6. Select Context Menu - Add or Remove in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Select Context Menu - Add or Remove in Windows 10: How to: Select Context Menu - Add or Remove in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove Select Context Menu in Windows 10 You can select one or multiple items in Windows to perform an action with. Normally, you could click/tap on the Home tab in File Explorer to be able to...
  7. Add or Remove Share Context Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove Share Context Menu in Windows 10: How to: Add or Remove Share Context Menu in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove Share Context Menu in Windows 10 [img] Information In Windows 10, you can directly share files using installed UWP (Universal Windows Platform) apps such as Mail, Twitter, OneNote, Cortana...
  8. Add or Remove New context menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove New context menu in Windows 10: How to: Add or Remove New context menu in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove the New context menu in Windows 10 The New context menu allows users to quickly create new files, folders, or shortcuts in the current location. You can right click or press and hold on your...
  9. Add or Remove Drives in Send to Context Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove Drives in Send to Context Menu in Windows 10: How to: Add or Remove Drives in Send to Context Menu in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove Drives in Send to Context Menu in Windows 10 [img] Information The Send to context menu makes it easy for you to quickly send a copy of items (ex: files, folders, libraries) to...
  10. Add or Remove Open with Context Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove Open with Context Menu in Windows 10: How to: Add or Remove Open with Context Menu in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove Open with Context Menu in Windows 10 The Open with context menu allows users to choose an app to open a file with. This tutorial will show how to add or remove the Open with context menu...