Windows 10: Set Left Button as Primary not Right Button

Discus and support Set Left Button as Primary not Right Button in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; The Windows Icon is located in the lower left corner of the screen. When I LB click it, an hour glass icon appears, then goes away, and there is no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by srfpala, Jul 1, 2019.

1. srfpala Win User

Set Left Button as Primary not Right Button

The Windows Icon is located in the lower left corner of the screen. When I LB click it, an hour glass icon appears, then goes away, and there is no further action. When I RB Click, I see the expected pop up menu which contains the shutdown command among others. Shouldn’t this pop up menu appear on a LB click ? How do I correct this ?

:)

srfpala, Jul 1, 2019
  2. srfpala Win User

Set Left Button as Primary

In the Win10 task bar on the left edge is the windows symbol which currently responds to a rightmouse button click. Can I change it to respond to a left button click instead ?Settings show Right-handed (left Primary Click ) radio button is set.
    What do you suggest ? Bob

srfpala, Jul 1, 2019
  3. srfpala Win User
    Set Left Button as Primary

In the Win10 task bar on the left edge is the windows symbol which currently responds to a rightmouse button click. Can I change it to respond to a left button click instead ?Settings show Right-handed (left Primary Click ) radio button is set.What do you suggest ?Bob

srfpala, Jul 1, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Brink, Jul 1, 2019
Thema:

1. Set Left Button as Primary not Right Button - Similar Threads - Set Left Button

2. When mouse is set to primary button Right, left-click context menu is unreliable.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When mouse is set to primary button Right, left-click context menu is unreliable.: I use my left hand to operate my mouse. So in Mouse settings I, of course, set the Primary Button to Right. But when I LEFT-click a web link, much of the time the mouse acts as though I clicked the Primary RIGHT button! Sometimes the Primary action occurs AND the context menu...
  3. When mouse is set to primary button Right, left-click context menu is unreliable.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When mouse is set to primary button Right, left-click context menu is unreliable.: I use my left hand to operate my mouse. So in Mouse settings I, of course, set the Primary Button to Right. But when I LEFT-click a web link, much of the time the mouse acts as though I clicked the Primary RIGHT button! Sometimes the Primary action occurs AND the context menu...
  4. When mouse is set to primary button Right, left-click context menu is unreliable.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Left-right button.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Left-right button.: my touchpad isn't broke. I can't use left-right button on touchpad and keyboard at the same time when being game. Example: I used left or right button and keyboard ( WASD button ) at the same time, it doesn't let me firing or aim, only can I use left or right button...
  6. Set Left Button as Primary not Right Button

Set Left Button as Primary not Right Button: The Windows Icon is located in the lower left corner of the screen. When I LB click it, an hour glass icon appears, then goes away, and there is no further action. When I RB Click, I see the expected pop up menu which contains the shutdown command among others. Shouldn’t this...
  7. Mouse primary button setting

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse primary button setting: I use a scroll mouse on the desktop with windows 10, and use "Right" as my primary button. I remote login to the same desktop while I am away using a laptop (mac os or windows 10) which has a normal mouse, and every time I login, I have to change the primary button setting to...
  8. Set Left Button as Primary

Set Left Button as Primary: In the Win10 task bar on the left edge is the windows symbol which currently responds to a rightmouse button click. Can I change it to respond to a left button click instead ?Settings show Right-handed (left Primary Click ) radio button is set.What do you suggest ?Bob 133702
  9. my primary button is not working right

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my primary button is not working right: my primary button does not work right. when I hit search it shows a box with save as is, select all, etc. but doesn't search. how to fix. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-primary-button-is-not-working-right/33734daa-b697-4bd2-b37c-41544e85b66e
  10. Change Mouse Primary Button to Left or Right in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Mouse Primary Button to Left or Right in Windows 10: How to: Change Mouse Primary Button to Left or Right in Windows 10 How to Change Mouse Primary Button to Left or Right in Windows 10 [img] Information In Windows, you can select the primary button of your mouse to be the left or right button. The primary button is...