Windows 10: Set Left Button as Primary not Right Button

Discus and support Set Left Button as Primary not Right Button in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; The Windows Icon is located in the lower left corner of the screen. When I LB click it, an hour glass icon appears, then goes away, and there is no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by srfpala, Jul 1, 2019.

1. srfpala Win User

Set Left Button as Primary not Right Button

The Windows Icon is located in the lower left corner of the screen. When I LB click it, an hour glass icon appears, then goes away, and there is no further action. When I RB Click, I see the expected pop up menu which contains the shutdown command among others. Shouldn’t this pop up menu appear on a LB click ? How do I correct this ?

:)

srfpala, Jul 1, 2019
  2. srfpala Win User

Set Left Button as Primary

In the Win10 task bar on the left edge is the windows symbol which currently responds to a rightmouse button click. Can I change it to respond to a left button click instead ?Settings show Right-handed (left Primary Click ) radio button is set.
    What do you suggest ? Bob

srfpala, Jul 1, 2019
  3. srfpala Win User
    Set Left Button as Primary

In the Win10 task bar on the left edge is the windows symbol which currently responds to a rightmouse button click. Can I change it to respond to a left button click instead ?Settings show Right-handed (left Primary Click ) radio button is set.What do you suggest ?Bob

srfpala, Jul 1, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Brink, Jul 1, 2019
Thema:

1. Set Left Button as Primary not Right Button - Similar Threads - Set Left Button

2. Set Left Button as Primary not Right Button

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Set Left Button as Primary not Right Button: The Windows Icon is located in the lower left corner of the screen. When I LB click it, an hour glass icon appears, then goes away, and there is no further action. When I RB Click, I see the expected pop up menu which contains the shutdown command among others. Shouldn’t this...
  3. Mouse primary button setting

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse primary button setting: I use a scroll mouse on the desktop with windows 10, and use "Right" as my primary button. I remote login to the same desktop while I am away using a laptop (mac os or windows 10) which has a normal mouse, and every time I login, I have to change the primary button setting to...
  4. Set Left Button as Primary

Set Left Button as Primary: In the Win10 task bar on the left edge is the windows symbol which currently responds to a rightmouse button click. Can I change it to respond to a left button click instead ?Settings show Right-handed (left Primary Click ) radio button is set.What do you suggest ?Bob 133702
  5. Right Mouse BUtton

in Windows 10 Customization
    Right Mouse BUtton: I have Windows 10 Home Edition , Recently I'm facing a problem in which when ever I click right mouse button on main screen(Desktop)curson keeps showing the running process but nothing appears ,I have tried full reset , but still problem persist. Please Help me find a...
  6. my primary button is not working right

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my primary button is not working right: my primary button does not work right. when I hit search it shows a box with save as is, select all, etc. but doesn't search. how to fix. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-primary-button-is-not-working-right/33734daa-b697-4bd2-b37c-41544e85b66e
  7. Power Button Setting

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Power Button Setting: I have an Acer Aspire 3 and set the power button to shut down when pressed, on both battery and plugged in status. Changes were saved and it still has those settings - but it doesn't work. Nothing at all happens when I press the power button. This setting has worked on...
  8. Mouse buttons(left and right pointing stick button)

Mouse buttons(left and right pointing stick button): Am using Hp probook G2 640. I was having a problem with the left and right pointing stick buttons after i changed my keyboard which was having a track pad and went in for one without a trackpad. And You know Hp probook g2 640 has four(4) mouse buttons. And so i wanted to ask...
  9. windows start button no left click

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows start button no left click: Hello I have just upgraded from seven to ten. At first things were ok but I no longer have anything on the windows icon with left click. Also the new browser will not start and internet explorer browser icon went away. Can I do another free upgrade by using system restore?...
  10. "apply" button for settings

in Windows 10 Support
    "apply" button for settings: Can't find one. Apparently the only way to invoke a change is to hit the X button. Which is a pain if I want to look at alternatives. Maybe a keyboard shortcut? 33700