Windows 10: Setting download destination in Edge.

Discus and support Setting download destination in Edge. in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Is there any way to get Microsoft Edge to ask every time where to download files like you can in IE 8 and up, instead of just setting it to 1 folder at... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by nugar, Nov 18, 2015.

1. nugar Win User

Setting download destination in Edge.

Is there any way to get Microsoft Edge to ask every time where to download files like you can in IE 8 and up, instead of just setting it to 1 folder at a time.

:)

nugar, Nov 18, 2015

2. Download location?

In the Anniversary Update, any download done by Edge went to SD Card.

In the Creators Update, every downloaded file by Microsoft Edge goes directly to the device's internal storage.

How can I change this download destination?

The overall performance of Edge in the CU is annoyingly bad... Crashes and gets unresponsive most of the times.

I've performed a Hard reset after the CU was installed.

Victor_513, Nov 18, 2015
  3. Setting Destinations

Hi Peteinnz

If you want to access any of the extra features in OVI Maps or synchronize with Web Server's Default Page to transfer "Favourites" or "Routes" then it needs to be "Online", but also dependent upon whether
    you have a generous data plan in place.

scoobyman---01, Nov 18, 2015
  4. Setting download destination in Edge.

garyowhere, Nov 19, 2015
Thema:

Setting download destination in Edge.

1. Setting download destination in Edge. - Similar Threads - Setting download destination

2. External hard drive not showing up as download destination

in Windows 10 Gaming
    External hard drive not showing up as download destination: I'm hoping to use the Photos app on my PC to transfer photos and videos from my iPhone and save them to my external hard drive. Although the external hard drive is listed as an external device along with the iPhone, when I select a photo and click "Add item" the external hard...
  3. External hard drive not showing up as download destination

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    External hard drive not showing up as download destination: I'm hoping to use the Photos app on my PC to transfer photos and videos from my iPhone and save them to my external hard drive. Although the external hard drive is listed as an external device along with the iPhone, when I select a photo and click "Add item" the external hard...
  4. How do I change destination for pictures in download?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I change destination for pictures in download?: Hi, I'm trying to change the settings for downloading photos from a friend because the destination is nowmy sketchbook file and the photos don't always open with that. How can I change my destination to All Files?Every time I try to download a picture it automatacally...
  5. How do I change destination for pictures in download?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change destination for pictures in download?: Hi, I'm trying to change the settings for downloading photos from a friend because the destination is nowmy sketchbook file and the photos don't always open with that. How can I change my destination to All Files?Every time I try to download a picture it automatacally...
  6. edge download

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    edge download: why did edge get forced downloaded on to my computer. It hasn't worked the multiple times I've tried to install it and now you can't delete it unless you go into command prompt on the C drive. why are you so arrogant in the fact that you feel you need to force this on...
  7. Shell Destinations

in Windows 10 Customization
    Shell Destinations: I've found a large list of Shell Destinations for Windows 7. Most work with Windows 10. Some examples: ::{21EC2020-3AEA-1069-A2DD-08002B30309D} - Control Panel ::{74246bfc-4c96-11d0-abef-0020af6b0b7a} - Device Manager However, Windows Update doesn't work. Perhaps only for...
  8. Downloading in Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Downloading in Edge: I'm attempting to download Win 10 64-bit Nvidia drivers from the Nvidia website. On the Nvidia driver search page, after I've selected the search parameters and conducted the driver search, I come to an download button page. I click the download button and I arrive at an...
  9. Download on Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Download on Edge: [img] It was downloading even if it couldn't reach page... LOL.. 104403
  10. How can I set EDGE to by default download to D:\Downloads

in Browsers and Email
    How can I set EDGE to by default download to D:\Downloads: Can any one advise me how I can set Microsoft EDGE that is in Windows 10 to by default download to D:\Downloads? Walter 58142