Windows 10: Setting the manual update of the Store apps for all users

Discus and support Setting the manual update of the Store apps for all users in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi In Windows 10, how do I set the manual update of the Store apps for all users? Thanks Bye 8236 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by balubeto, Jul 13, 2015.

1. balubeto Win User

Setting the manual update of the Store apps for all users

Hi

In Windows 10, how do I set the manual update of the Store apps for all users?

Thanks

Bye

:)

balubeto, Jul 13, 2015

2. Manual installation of apps from the store

Please put .xap file on SD Card then Reboot Your Device. After Reboot Open Store-SD Card. You will see your apps here.

Internet Connectivity is required to Identify Apps. Also please download apps only from windowsphone.com

Danish Lari, Jul 13, 2015
  3. Manual installation of apps from the store

I have a Nokia Lumia 620. I don't often use a Wi-Fi connection through my phone. So, I would like to be able to download and install new apps from the net on my laptop. However, whenever I try to install the apps from the web, it gives some sort of error
    saying that the push notification settings are not available and asks me to check the "Send apps to my phone using push notifications (not SMS)" checkbox in my phone settings. I have done so, but it still fails to send me any app. There is also another option
    available in the Windows Phone Store website which allows to download and install apps manually. I am able to download the .XAP files fairly easily, but when I put them on my SD card, the Store app in my phone doesn't pick them up.. So, is there anything I
    am doing wrong on my part? Any help would be appreciated.

DibyajitChakraborty, Jul 13, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Jul 13, 2015
Thema:

1. Setting the manual update of the Store apps for all users - Similar Threads - Setting manual update

2. Is an App from MS Store available to "all users"?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is an App from MS Store available to "all users"?: . I have Win 10 Pro 2004. I'm the administrator of my grandson's laptop. He wants a paid app from the Microsoft Store. If I download the app under my own MS credentials with PayPal, does that app become available to "all users" - in the same way as for EXE files? Maybe it...
  3. Enable Camera Manual Setting for all application

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Enable Camera Manual Setting for all application: My webcam have been auto-focusing a lot lately, going in and out of focus every 2-10 seconds. I am using this webcam: https://www.amazon.ca/Microphone-Recording%EF%BC%8CCalling-Conferencing-Gaming%EF%BC%8CLive-Widescreen/dp/B087Z6C855 but its such a small company, i cant even...
  4. Install Windows Store font app for all users?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Install Windows Store font app for all users?: Hello, we recently got work computers with Windows 10. There are some documents from our old computers that use the Rockwell font – specifically, Inkscape files (a graphics editor like Adobe Illustrator). In order to find a font and use it, Inkscape needs it to be "installed...
  5. User manual

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    User manual: Need user manual for surfgo. Quick guide not enough https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/user-manual/378db53c-32a9-4864-a0b7-90e3ff3d19ea"
  6. User manual

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    User manual: Hello.. I'm a teacher in computers. I would like to know if I could print a few topics from the user manual of window 10 and publish it for educational purpose. Do I need to take any permission before publishing?...
  7. Windows Update set to Manual

Windows Update set to Manual: If you have Windows Updates set to manual in "Services" does this mean that Windows will NOT automatically check for updates? 109263
  8. Store updates on PC, auto or manual?

Store updates on PC, auto or manual?: What do people advise as best practice for the store updates? Do you recommend automatic or manual. I just switched mine onto manual because a couple of native apps got screwed up on some user accounts after some auto updates that got stuck, cancelled by me and then re...
  9. Manual move of win apps in user/appdata

Manual move of win apps in user/appdata: Can you manually move win app folders from another location to user/appdata? ie I have a very large app 40gb that always has issues downloading. I managed to install it awhile ago and copied it to a backup drive. After windows reinstallation I would like to move that app...
  10. Store updates set to manual- relusts in unwarrented error messages

Store updates set to manual- relusts in unwarrented error messages: I have followed the relevant tutorial to set Sore updates to manual for all users of my PC. Whenever an App that is part of the default apps receives an update, my PC generates unnecessary warning messages and error messages. The previous one dealt with "Mail and...