Windows 10: Several different BSOD last couple of days, primarly when playing Pubg

Discus and support Several different BSOD last couple of days, primarly when playing Pubg in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi! Ive had quite a couple of BSOD:s since monday, mainly when playing PUBG but also when just idling. I have tried to update as many drivers as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Bengt242, Jul 13, 2017.

1. Bengt242 Win User

Several different BSOD last couple of days, primarly when playing Pubg

Hi!

Ive had quite a couple of BSOD:s since monday, mainly when playing PUBG but also when just idling.

I have tried to update as many drivers as i can, but i still get the BSOD. I also tried to change the memory-positions in the motherboard but it didnt seem to help. Any help would be highly appreciated, ive ran out of ideas over here.

The DM-Log collector file is attached.

Regards Olof

:)

Bengt242, Jul 13, 2017
  2. IvanColo1 Win User

windows 10 ntoskrnl.exe and ntkrnlmp.exe while gaming

I tried the fix unfortunately no progress still got a ntsokrnl.exe bsod while playing PUBG this morning

IvanColo1, Jul 13, 2017
  3. Ernie San Win User
    repeated BSOD's when playing PUBG

Hello Matt,

We'd like to ask if you're still experiencing an issue when playing a game on your computer? If yes, we recommend checking if the version of the games is compatible with your Windows 10 version. We suggest reaching the developer of the game for assistance.

Don't hesitate to reach out if you have other concerns.

Ernie San, Jul 13, 2017
  4. zbook New Member

zbook, Jul 13, 2017
  5. Bengt242 Win User
    Hi!

Sorry, my bad. Now ive changed the language, heres the logs.
    Attachment 143917

Bengt242, Jul 13, 2017
  6. zbook New Member
    Please re-post one of the logs using administrative command prompt and when typing the command please include the word type as below:

type %SystemRoot%\System32\drivers\etc\hosts >> "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\hosts.txt"

zbook, Jul 13, 2017
  7. Bengt242 Win User
    Here is the file from that command in your last post.

Bengt242, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Several different BSOD last couple of days, primarly when playing Pubg - Similar Threads - Several different BSOD

2. BSOD While Playing PUBG

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD While Playing PUBG: When i tried to play PUBG it is freezing on the lobby and if i wait 2-3 minutes the PC giving a bluescreen. 1080p Low Quality Drivers are updated.CPU : R3 2200gGPU : RX570No OCRam 16 GB overclocked 2133 to 3000 from asus bios120 GB m.2...
  3. BSOD While Playing PUBG

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD While Playing PUBG: When i tried to play PUBG it is freezing on the lobby and if i wait 2-3 minutes the PC giving a bluescreen. 1080p Low Quality Drivers are updated.CPU : R3 2200gGPU : RX570No OCRam 16 GB overclocked 2133 to 3000 from asus bios120 GB m.2...
  4. I keep getting different bsod the last couple of days.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I keep getting different bsod the last couple of days.: Hello everyone, I was getting a few bsod recently while plalying or just watching youtube or twitch. I made a dropbox link with the copy of my minidump folder of windows. I hope this would help maybe Link:...
  5. Getting several different BSOD over the last month.

Getting several different BSOD over the last month.: Keep getting BSOD crashes over the last month or so, at really strange times. Usually when the computer is just completely idle. Cant figure out what is actually causing it. Here is the Minidump file. https://www.dropbox.com/s/ahx7x09yvvp2sps/041720-33265-01.dmp?dl=0...
  6. Having BSODs in the last couple of days, with KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION and scvhost.exe...

Having BSODs in the last couple of days, with KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION and scvhost.exe...: Here is my .dmp. I'm guessing it's because of a headset or something like that but please help https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlKVY9zgla4lggLHvXaJpggaZOfc?e=ee2wSD...
  7. BSOD When Playing PUBG, WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

BSOD When Playing PUBG, WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: Hi, this is a little long bear with me please. My PC started having problem last 3 weeks while playing PUBG, it would only crash the game and turn off any output to my monitor. I could still shutdown my computer using Hotkey on my keyboard. It starts off after i play a few...
  8. BSOD multiple times a day for the last couple of months

BSOD multiple times a day for the last couple of months: I'm getting a BSOD, usually with the stopcode IRQL Not Less or Equal, a couple of times a day, usually after working for a few hours. I'm often doing heavy tasks so this might be part of it. I have used the verifier to create a minidump, saved to OneDrive -...
  9. Various BSODs in the last couple days

Various BSODs in the last couple days: Hello! I recently built a new pc which has been working fine for about two weeks. The last three days I have experienced 5 bsod, and only two of them were the same. Also, all but one seem to have to do with some system file, like tcpip.sys. After the last bsod, whenever I...
  10. Endless BSOD when playing PUBG

Endless BSOD when playing PUBG: Hi guys, recently I got plenty of BSODs when playing PUBG. The problems only happen when I play that game. I would appreciate any help. 91578