Windows 10: shortcut dbl-arrow icon removal

Discus and support shortcut dbl-arrow icon removal in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; recently a large blue dbl-arrow icon is in front of my fie names. How can I remove this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ElginZelinski, May 23, 2020.

1. shortcut dbl-arrow icon removal

recently a large blue dbl-arrow icon is in front of my fie names. How can I remove this?

:)

ElginZelinski, May 23, 2020
  2. Brink Win User
    Brink, May 23, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Brink, May 23, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

shortcut dbl-arrow icon removal

Remove Arrows from shortcuts

Odd. That's the same method the tutorial below uses. *Confused

*Arrow Shortcut Arrow Icon - Change, Remove, or Restore in Windows 10

Just to verify, did you follow all the steps exactly? I just tested on my system to see if something may have changed, but Option 1 and 2 still works for me.

Brink, May 23, 2020
Thema:

shortcut dbl-arrow icon removal

1. shortcut dbl-arrow icon removal - Similar Threads - shortcut dbl arrow

2. Black icons in dekstop. I was trying to remove the bottom shortcut arrow from the icons and...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black icons in dekstop. I was trying to remove the bottom shortcut arrow from the icons and...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Prakhargiri [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ughzei/black_icons_in_dekstop_i_was_trying_to_remove_the/
  3. Shortcut arrows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Shortcut arrows: How to remove shortcut arrows in windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shortcut-arrows/e8445720-f95a-4605-a968-5b76569c5b9b
  4. Remove shortcut arrow icon ONLY ON DESKTOP?

Remove shortcut arrow icon ONLY ON DESKTOP?: Is there a way to remove the shortcut arrow icon from shortcuts, but only on the desktop? So I could still see them in explorer which is useful, but it would make the desktop look a lot cleaner. submitted by /u/KingofHeck [link] [comments]...
  5. Remove shortcut arrow icons (corrupts to black square)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove shortcut arrow icons (corrupts to black square): Hiya everyone, I have a problem. I've been trying to get rid of the shortcut arrow icons for over 2 weeks now and no matter what I do they keep corrupting to a black square. Sometimes it works, and the icon is just gone, but it's 50/50 (actually 75/25) whether the black...
  6. Removing or changing shortcut arrows

Removing or changing shortcut arrows: I removed the arrow icons that you normally see on desktop shortcuts, by using the Registry Editor. I went all the way down to Explorer -> Shell Icons and made a new string in which I pasted a certain line that I got from a Youtube tutorial. It worked like a charm and for...
  7. Remove arrows from shortcuts

in Windows 10 Support
    Remove arrows from shortcuts: Hello Forum, On my previous system (1709) I removed the annoying arrows from desktop shortcuts using instructions given here "How to get rid of app shortcut arrows on the Windows 10 desktop | Windows Central". Tried this on the upgraded system (1803), all desktop icons became...
  8. Remove shortcut arrows

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove shortcut arrows: How do we remove those desktop shortcut arrows? Is there a quick way w/o digging into the registry? I don't see it in the latest UWT. Thanks *Wink 113829
  9. Desktop shortcut icon arrow disappeared

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop shortcut icon arrow disappeared: [img] <-Before [img] <-After I upgraded to Windows 10 recently, and I've noticed something strange happening. When I boot up my computer, the desktop looks fine, but after a while, the little arrow overlays at the bottom left corner of the shortcut icons disappear....
  10. Shortcut Arrow Icon - Change, Remove, or Restore in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Shortcut Arrow Icon - Change, Remove, or Restore in Windows 10: How to: Shortcut Arrow Icon - Change, Remove, or Restore in Windows 10 How to Change, Remove, or Restore Shortcut Arrow Overlay Icon in Windows 10 A shortcut is a link to an item (such as a file, folder, or app) on your PC. You can create shortcuts and then place them in...