Windows 10: show desktop icon for volume on windows 10

Discus and support show desktop icon for volume on windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; how do i put the volume control icon on desktop for windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jeff bapties, May 24, 2020.

1. show desktop icon for volume on windows 10

how do i put the volume control icon on desktop for windows 10

:)

jeff bapties, May 24, 2020

2. Remove Linux Desktop Icons

I am not sure whether this will work (Ubuntu does not have icons like that on the desktop by default), but I suggest opening the trash bin and sweeping the icons into the window showing the trash bin.

Peter1986C, May 24, 2020
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Windows 10 desktop icons not in order

In ccleaner, did you uncheck cleaning the icon cache... have not used in a while; however, I think that is what the option is called.

Now, if you are setting the icons and they move after you have set the settings and not changed them... you may have the "Random Windows 10 Icon movement problem".
    Some people have this and some don't.

Here is a thread on the problem at Windows10 forums: Windows 10: Folder View Settings and Desktop Icon Positions Not Saving

95Viper, May 24, 2020
  4. show desktop icon for volume on windows 10

No icons on desktop after startup only

EagleEye,

Welcome to the forum!

Have you tried toggling the Desktop icons on and off?

• Right-click on an open area of the Desktop
    • Click: View
    • If Show Desktop icons is already checked, uncheck it.
    • Repeat the above steps a time or two.
    • Check: Show Desktop icons

Desktop Icons - Hide or Show in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

If no go on the above, right-click on the empty Desktop, and create a file.

Let us know if they come back on.

cottonball, May 24, 2020
Thema:

show desktop icon for volume on windows 10

1. show desktop icon for volume on windows 10 - Similar Threads - show desktop icon

2. Desktop icons and windows not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop icons and windows not showing: Just got this new pc and set up pretty much everything. Turned it on today but every desktop icons are gone and the taskbar is also not working. Opened some program, it can be seen that it is actually opened on the taskbar but it doesn't show the window on the desktop. Tried...
  3. Desktop icons and windows not showing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop icons and windows not showing: Just got this new pc and set up pretty much everything. Turned it on today but every desktop icons are gone and the taskbar is also not working. Opened some program, it can be seen that it is actually opened on the taskbar but it doesn't show the window on the desktop. Tried...
  4. Desktop icons and windows not showing

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Desktop icons not showing in Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Desktop icons not showing in Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]While we all love to keep icons and files on the Desktop for quick access, it results in too much clutter. As Windows changed, it allowed you to hide the desktop icons, so everything looked cleaner. That said, now that Start Menu and Taskbar have evolved, putting...
  6. Desktop Icons not showing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop Icons not showing: Hello I have an issue with desktop icons not appearing in the Desktop FOLDER The icons appear if I look at the Desktop directly. If you look at screenshot, TeamViewer shortcut, The Outer Worlds shortcut and Steam shortcut do not appear in the Desktop folder. [ATTACH]...
  7. Desktop icons not showing

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop icons not showing: [img] As you can see from the above desktop icons are not showing. This happened after resizing desktop icons and then rebooting. I do not know what to do to solve problem. Please can anyone advise. Thank you. 30452
  8. Show Desktop icon

in Windows 10 Support
    Show Desktop icon: I upgraded from Windows 7 Pro and find that the 'Show Desktop' rectangular space at the far right side of the notification area is missing although posted desktop images Windows 10 have the same rectangular space. However, if I hover the cursor over the screen border in that...
  9. Hide or Show Desktop Icons in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Hide or Show Desktop Icons in Windows 10: How to: Hide or Show Desktop Icons in Windows 10 How to Hide or Show All Icons on Your Desktop in Windows 10 [img] Information The desktop is the main screen area that you see after you turn on your PC and sign in to Windows. Like the top of an actual desk, it serves...
  10. Windows 10 Desktop showing apps not icons

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Desktop showing apps not icons: Dear Experts I am new to windows 10 , as I have been using windows 7 for a while. I tried to google for the issue that I have been experiencing but couldn't find a fix Currently windows 10s desktop is showing apps how can I make it showing icons ,,,,I mean I want it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. show desktop icons on desktop windows 10