Windows 10: show time in taskbar

Discus and support show time in taskbar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Time disappears from taskbar following an update. It re-appears eventfually after a few days but I can not find how to have it pinned to the taskbar... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Leslie Ann Alpert, Jan 3, 2019.

1. show time in taskbar

Time disappears from taskbar following an update. It re-appears eventfually after a few days but I can not find how to have it pinned to the taskbar permanently or to re-pin it. Thanks.

:)

Leslie Ann Alpert, Jan 3, 2019
  2. Brink Win User
    Brink, Jan 3, 2019
  3. Eddo51 Win User
    Change Delay Time to Show Taskbar Thumbnails in Windows 10

Maybe my comment was ambiguous. I want the list to show longer. When I hover on a taskbar icon, it shows the list for about 4 seconds and then stops showing. I want to show the list of open windows to show as long as I hover over the taskbar icon.

Eddo51, Jan 3, 2019
  4. Yaqub K Win User

show time in taskbar

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Jan 3, 2019
Thema:

show time in taskbar

1. show time in taskbar - Similar Threads - show taskbar

2. Why is snip tool not showing when i search it up onto the built- in taskbar search bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is snip tool not showing when i search it up onto the built- in taskbar search bar: Issue 1: When I try to search up snipping tool in the search bar, it doesn't show the app but only shows the search on Edge, and when I try to use Win+shift+s, it doesn't do anything but display a yellow border around the screen. Same goes for other apps I have I've got...
  3. Why is snip tool not showing when i search it up onto the built- in taskbar search bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is snip tool not showing when i search it up onto the built- in taskbar search bar: Issue 1: When I try to search up snipping tool in the search bar, it doesn't show the app but only shows the search on Edge, and when I try to use Win+shift+s, it doesn't do anything but display a yellow border around the screen. Same goes for other apps I have I've got...
  4. Why is snip tool not showing when i search it up onto the built- in taskbar search bar

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Not showing icons Not showing taskbar icon Task manager not opening start menu not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not showing icons Not showing taskbar icon Task manager not opening start menu not opening: How I solve this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-showing-icons-not-showing-taskbar-icon-task/7a413e75-c163-46e5-aa97-47532eb56fbc
  6. Not showing icons Not showing taskbar icon Task manager not opening start menu not opening

Not showing icons Not showing taskbar icon Task manager not opening start menu not opening: How I solve this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-showing-icons-not-showing-taskbar-icon-task/7a413e75-c163-46e5-aa97-47532eb56fbc
  7. Not showing icons Not showing taskbar icon Task manager not opening start menu not opening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Taskbar is not showing after Windows 11 Version 22H2 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar is not showing after Windows 11 Version 22H2 update: My taskbar is not showing properly. As seen from the picture, majority part of the taskbar is blank I have tried to restart my laptop a few times but the same problem persists. This happened after I updated my windows system....
  9. Taskbar is not showing after Windows 11 Version 22H2 update

Taskbar is not showing after Windows 11 Version 22H2 update: My taskbar is not showing properly. As seen from the picture, majority part of the taskbar is blank I have tried to restart my laptop a few times but the same problem persists. This happened after I updated my windows system....
  10. How do I stop "Show news and interests on the taskbar" from turning on?

How do I stop "Show news and interests on the taskbar" from turning on?: Whenever I turn off the "Show news and interests on the taskbar" setting, it eventually turns itself back on. While it is off, it works properly, disappearing from my taskbar. But then around 10 minutes later, it reappears on my taskbar with the setting being turned back on....