Windows 10: show time in taskbar

Discus and support show time in taskbar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Time disappears from taskbar following an update. It re-appears eventfually after a few days but I can not find how to have it pinned to the taskbar... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Leslie Ann Alpert, Jan 3, 2019.

1. show time in taskbar

Time disappears from taskbar following an update. It re-appears eventfually after a few days but I can not find how to have it pinned to the taskbar permanently or to re-pin it. Thanks.

:)

Leslie Ann Alpert, Jan 3, 2019
  2. Brink Win User
    Brink, Jan 3, 2019
  3. Eddo51 Win User
    Change Delay Time to Show Taskbar Thumbnails in Windows 10

Maybe my comment was ambiguous. I want the list to show longer. When I hover on a taskbar icon, it shows the list for about 4 seconds and then stops showing. I want to show the list of open windows to show as long as I hover over the taskbar icon.

Eddo51, Jan 3, 2019
  4. Yaqub K Win User

show time in taskbar

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Jan 3, 2019
Thema:

show time in taskbar

1. show time in taskbar - Similar Threads - show taskbar

2. My PC wont shutdown, taskbar wont show, power button wont work, settings wont load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC wont shutdown, taskbar wont show, power button wont work, settings wont load: Yo my pc wont shut down I tried through windows and even the button on the case but it wont work Settings doesnt load And i had a black screen Now home button doesnt work, task bar wont show up, and wallpaper is just black I have 2 lights on my case next to the power button...
  3. My PC wont shutdown, taskbar wont show, power button wont work, settings wont load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC wont shutdown, taskbar wont show, power button wont work, settings wont load: Yo my pc wont shut down I tried through windows and even the button on the case but it wont work Settings doesnt load And i had a black screen Now home button doesnt work, task bar wont show up, and wallpaper is just black I have 2 lights on my case next to the power button...
  4. sound output not showing in windows 11 sound taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sound output not showing in windows 11 sound taskbar: Yeah so I need help with this, I cannot see my audio devices in the sound taskbar. I have to go to settings to change my sound devices. It is annoying. Can someone please help me?...
  5. sound output not showing in windows 11 sound taskbar

sound output not showing in windows 11 sound taskbar: Yeah so I need help with this, I cannot see my audio devices in the sound taskbar. I have to go to settings to change my sound devices. It is annoying. Can someone please help me?...
  6. Taskbar shows up as black

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar shows up as black: My laptop's taskbar is a blank black rectangle. Hovering over the area where the apps should have been and clicking doesn't do anything. Clicking on where the search should be results in a black screen. The only thing that happened before this was that I had chosen the...
  7. Taskbar shows up as black

Taskbar shows up as black: My laptop's taskbar is a blank black rectangle. Hovering over the area where the apps should have been and clicking doesn't do anything. Clicking on where the search should be results in a black screen. The only thing that happened before this was that I had chosen the...
  8. In Taskbar settings I cant change the look of the search bar it is only showing if I can...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In Taskbar settings I cant change the look of the search bar it is only showing if I can...: When booting up my PC today I saw that my search box is now a bar so I tried to change it but it is only showing off or on how do I fix this?...
  9. In Taskbar settings I cant change the look of the search bar it is only showing if I can...

In Taskbar settings I cant change the look of the search bar it is only showing if I can...: When booting up my PC today I saw that my search box is now a bar so I tried to change it but it is only showing off or on how do I fix this?...
  10. Taskbar isn't loading. It either dosen't show or is completly black. The windows key...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar isn't loading. It either dosen't show or is completly black. The windows key...: I restarted my computer and when it loaded back the taskbar stopped working. I have tried many computer resets, Windows Explorers resets, and used the system file checker and the problem persists....