Windows 10: showing seconds in clock icon in taskbar

Discus and support showing seconds in clock icon in taskbar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; for showing the seconds in task bar as shown below, i understand that a registry setting has to be done in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by amitmistry, Sep 18, 2018.

1. showing seconds in clock icon in taskbar

for showing the seconds in task bar as shown below, i understand that a registry setting has to be done in "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced", and that too to see it in effect, user has to logout and login

is there any other way wherein you can enable the seconds and also display it without logout and login ?

:)

amitmistry, Sep 18, 2018
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Sep 18, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Brink, Sep 18, 2018
  4. jrjr Win User

showing seconds in clock icon in taskbar

Hide or Show Seconds on Taskbar Clock in Windows 10

the tutorial for how to show show seconds on the taskbar system clock worked perfectly.
    is there a way to add 2 spaces so that the seconds are separated from the colon ?

Thema:

showing seconds in clock icon in taskbar

1. showing seconds in clock icon in taskbar - Similar Threads - showing seconds clock

2. Seconds on taskbar clock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Seconds on taskbar clock: I’ve seen many articles on the internet that there’s an option to have seconds on the clock on the taskbar, but it doesn’t appear for me? I also tried the registry hack, but the show seconds in taskbar clock value was already set to 1, setting to 0 had no effect. Anyone knows...
  3. Seconds on taskbar clock

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Seconds on taskbar clock: I’ve seen many articles on the internet that there’s an option to have seconds on the clock on the taskbar, but it doesn’t appear for me? I also tried the registry hack, but the show seconds in taskbar clock value was already set to 1, setting to 0 had no effect. Anyone knows...
  4. Need Clock Time in Seconds on Taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Clock Time in Seconds on Taskbar: There used used to be regedit hack that enabled the time on the Taskbar to be shown in seconds. That hack is no longer available,i.e., it does not work. Is there another time setting available that will display time with seconds on the taskbar?...
  5. Need Clock Time in Seconds on Taskbar

Need Clock Time in Seconds on Taskbar: There used used to be regedit hack that enabled the time on the Taskbar to be shown in seconds. That hack is no longer available,i.e., it does not work. Is there another time setting available that will display time with seconds on the taskbar?...
  6. Second ''Show Hidden icons'' on Taskbar

Second ''Show Hidden icons'' on Taskbar: Hi, when I update my windows to Windows 11 Insider Preview 22538.1000 rs_prerelease I faced like this. What is this and how does it work , is this bug or something? I can't do anything ,doesn't work right click or left click!! Other widgets gone upward ,that is so weird...
  7. Second ''Show Hidden icons'' on Taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Second ''Show Hidden icons'' on Taskbar: Hi, when I update my windows to Windows 11 Insider Preview 22538.1000 rs_prerelease I faced like this. What is this and how does it work , is this bug or something? I can't do anything ,doesn't work right click or left click!! Other widgets gone upward ,that is so weird...
  8. Seconds won't display in the taskbar clock.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Seconds won't display in the taskbar clock.: I tried the regedit, restarted, and my taskbar clock still doesn't show the seconds. How else do I get the seconds to display on my taskbar clock? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/seconds-wont-display-in-the-taskbar-clock/1c1d371b-d639-42b3-a981-a591edda1fc9
  9. Only show clock in taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Only show clock in taskbar: New PC installed last week running win10 , previous machine also running win 10 , i had just the clock showing in taskbar (along with speaker & network icons) . New PC will not let me just select clock icon, it insists on having date as well. I have minimised icons and...
  10. Hide or Show Seconds on Taskbar Clock in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Hide or Show Seconds on Taskbar Clock in Windows 10: How to: Hide or Show Seconds on Taskbar Clock in Windows 10 How to Hide or Show Seconds on Taskbar Clock in Windows 10 [img] Information The clock on your taskbar in Windows 10 displays the system time and date. By default, the time does not include showing seconds....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 taskbar clock with seconds