Windows 10: Side by side items in Taskbar

Discus and support Side by side items in Taskbar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, How can I side by side items in the taskbar? Now they are stacked. [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Dani_F1, Oct 3, 2019.

1. Dani_F1 Win User

Side by side items in Taskbar

Hello,

How can I side by side items in the taskbar? Now they are stacked.

Side by side items in Taskbar a84a2988-6444-4bec-8636-6ec17830c373?upload=true.jpg

:)

Dani_F1, Oct 3, 2019

2. Is there a limit on pinned taskbar items?

You can only have up to 12 pinned items on any program.

What I suggest is making a folder with all the icons [RDP files] to the machines and pin it as a toolbar:

1. Create a folder named Remote Desktop (can be any name)
    2. Right click on empty space on taskbar
    3. Select Toolbars
    4. Click New Toolbar
    5. Locate to the folder and select it

(I suggest you keep them more organized, however.)

Side by side items in Taskbar ULDOs.jpg
    <br>
    My pinned folder is the programs folder.

RookieTEC9, Oct 3, 2019
  3. dalchina Win User
    Recently Opened Items Bugs on Taskbar

Hi, you might find this helpful:
    Reset and Clear Recent Items and Frequent Places in Windows 10 | Windows 10 Tutorials

or
    Turn On or Off Recent Items and Frequent Places in Windows 10 | Windows 10 Tutorials
    from the Tutorial section
    Windows 10 Tutorial Index | Windows 10 Tutorials

dalchina, Oct 3, 2019
  4. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Oct 3, 2019
Thema:

1. Side by side items in Taskbar - Similar Threads - Side side items

2. Remove "Items" Pane on the Side of Files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove "Items" Pane on the Side of Files: Greetings,I am having bit of an issue. Somehow, a while back, I accidentally activated the "Items" pane on Files. I am not too sure how I even did that and I tried to figure out how to remove it - I cannot. I tried to just get use to it being there but it is an obstacle since...
  3. Remove "Items" Pane on the Side of Files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove "Items" Pane on the Side of Files: Greetings,I am having bit of an issue. Somehow, a while back, I accidentally activated the "Items" pane on Files. I am not too sure how I even did that and I tried to figure out how to remove it - I cannot. I tried to just get use to it being there but it is an obstacle since...
  4. Side by SIde error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Side by SIde error: Hi, I am getting side by side error while running any program on windows 10. error is "Application has failed to start because side by side configuration is incorrect. Event log is showing below detailsActivation context generation failed for "System Default Context"....
  5. Side by SIde error

Side by SIde error: Hi, I am getting side by side error while running any program on windows 10. error is "Application has failed to start because side by side configuration is incorrect. Event log is showing below detailsActivation context generation failed for "System Default Context"....
  6. side by side configuration

side by side configuration: the application has failed to start because its side by side configuration is incorrect. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/side-by-side-configuration/375110d8-05d1-4c69-8ecc-087f88676162
  7. side-by-side configuration

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    side-by-side configuration: side-by-side config error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/side-by-side-configuration/ee553de1-1bfe-4987-ad58-c596b29795c4
  8. taskbar does not have cascade, side by side... options

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    taskbar does not have cascade, side by side... options: taskbar does not have cascade, side by side... options https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar/14b03f41-cc6e-4be2-969d-1f9406e0e5ce
  9. Side by side function

in Windows 10 Customization
    Side by side function: I want an excel and a word file to be side by side. When I use the side by side function I get vertical and about one eighth size. I have used this function in Windows 7 but I now have Windows 10 and it doesn't work....
  10. Show windows side by side from taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Show windows side by side from taskbar: Win 10 show windows side by side shows them stacked instead of side by side Any suggestions to fix this 22575