Windows 10: Siemens Solid Edge 2019 does not work on Windows 1903

Discus and support Siemens Solid Edge 2019 does not work on Windows 1903 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am using the professional CAD program Solid Edge of Siemens version 2019. It is specially designed to run on Windows 10. However up to Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jeroende Wijs, Jun 20, 2019.

1. Siemens Solid Edge 2019 does not work on Windows 1903

I am using the professional CAD program Solid Edge of Siemens version 2019.

It is specially designed to run on Windows 10.

However up to Windows version 1809 I was able to run it without any problems.

Then the 1903 update came and it suddenly won't start anymore with the message that the application environment cannot be started.

I know that the program is very precise in its software environtment to operate well. But i cannot find a reason why it doesnt work.

I am having a Nvidia Quadro 600 video card as well which is good enough.

The support of SE does also not know the reason for this problem.

Is there a way to set all the graphical software and other supporting (Direct X or whatever) back to the situation of 1809 or earlier?

Windows is pushing to update to 1903 on other computers as well but now I know I have to block it for installing.

Does anybody know the Windows environmental settings that are required to run Solid edge 2019 propperly?

thanks in advance.

Jeroen.

- Moved from Dutch to English community -

:)

Jeroende Wijs, Jun 20, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Jun 20, 2019
  3. Local profile issue after upgrading to 1903

Hi roblinb

Not listed in the Known.

Known issues for Windows 10 May 2019 Update version 1903

As far as Wifi any chance it is Qualcom inside USB adapter, if Qualcom then yes known issue.

I might create another user (Local) and when if try again see if this issue occurs on both users.

Would also suggest you run the first 5 steps in this tutorial to see if you have any corruption with current build.

Use DISM to Repair Windows 10 Image

Ken

Caledon Ken, Jun 20, 2019
  4. Siemens Solid Edge 2019 does not work on Windows 1903

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 20, 2019
Thema:

Siemens Solid Edge 2019 does not work on Windows 1903

1. Siemens Solid Edge 2019 does not work on Windows 1903 - Similar Threads - Siemens Solid Edge

2. Problem to install Solid Edge v19 in windows 11,Lenovo laptop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem to install Solid Edge v19 in windows 11,Lenovo laptop.: I am a new Lenovo IDEAPAD Slim 5i user windows 11, I am getting problem in installing the solid edge v19 software whereas the same software is installed by all my friends with windows 10 . I have used two ways to install solid edge v19, in first it showing virus to open the...
  3. i cant load siemens solid edge program

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i cant load siemens solid edge program: I am trying to load siemens solid edge program, but keep getting the message "this installation package is not supported by this processor type contact vendor" i have a new surface pro x. i would appreciate any help. it has a sq1 processor...
  4. Windows 10 version 1903 wireless does not work

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 version 1903 wireless does not work: I recently updated my computer through the Windows update. After this installation, my wireless controller stopped working and did not connect to my WiFi. Thank you, Michael...
  5. Windows 10 - August 2019 (1903/18362.295)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 - August 2019 (1903/18362.295): Hello All, Just today after receiving the newest update for Windows 10, I started to see all applications showing VERY long on the task-bar. Any idea how to stop this strange behavior? Snapshot: https://ibb.co/27nSC1v BR, Moatassem...
  6. Since updating to Windows May 2019 Update (1903), 'hibernate' no longer works.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Since updating to Windows May 2019 Update (1903), 'hibernate' no longer works.: The screen will go black, but the laptop does not shut off. If I wiggle the mouse, the lock screen appears. Another thing odd is, when I pick hibernate from the power menu, the screen goes blue for a moment with the word 'Locking...' in the center...not sure if that means...
  7. Windows 10 1903 Night Light does not work

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 1903 Night Light does not work: Hello, made a clean installation of W10 1903 and with all drivers updated the Night Light doesn't work at all, even after restarting or sign-out. Laptop is Lenovo V310-15isk with Intel HD 520 graphics. Do you have any suggestions?...
  8. Firefox will not work on this site, but Edge does.

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox will not work on this site, but Edge does.: Firefox is my preferred browser, and I have the latest version/update. Problem is that it will not show me threads on this site. I can see the thread listings, but when I go to read a thread, I get nothing but blank space where the messages should be. The avatars and user...
  9. Edge startup page does not work

in Browsers and Email
    Edge startup page does not work: The Edge startup page ("top sites and suggested content") only shows a blank screen - see below Startup page worked immediately after Win10 update. On 8/1/15 MS tech ran CCCleaner in failed attempt to solve anti-virus notification errors, and since this, I have not been...
  10. Printing from Edge does not work

in Browsers and Email
    Printing from Edge does not work: Printing is not working from Microsoft Edge. Printing is working from all other Windows programs (e.g. Word, Chrome etc). It does not matter if I try printing a web page or a PDF - same error. Same error also for all printers in drop down - no matter if it is an ordinary...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. solidedge windows 1903

2. solid edge environmental activation error