Windows 10: Sleep not working since 1903 update. Support said that it was an issues with update. Has...

Discus and support Sleep not working since 1903 update. Support said that it was an issues with update. Has... in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Has the glitch with 1903 been resolved? MS support analyzed my system and determined that it was an issue with 1903. I was told that this was a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Joe_Mitchell, Jun 21, 2019.

1. Sleep not working since 1903 update. Support said that it was an issues with update. Has...

Has the glitch with 1903 been resolved? MS support analyzed my system and determined that it was an issue with 1903. I was told that this was a recurring glitch effecting many other users and was advised a rollback until the issue was resolved.

:)

Joe_Mitchell, Jun 21, 2019

2. Local profile issue after upgrading to 1903

Hi roblinb

Not listed in the Known.

Known issues for Windows 10 May 2019 Update version 1903

As far as Wifi any chance it is Qualcom inside USB adapter, if Qualcom then yes known issue.

I might create another user (Local) and when if try again see if this issue occurs on both users.

Would also suggest you run the first 5 steps in this tutorial to see if you have any corruption with current build.

Use DISM to Repair Windows 10 Image

Ken

Caledon Ken, Jun 21, 2019
  3. btarunr Win User
    Intel Readies P55 Chipset B3 Stepping Update

Intel's is readying a hardware update for its P55 Express chipset, currently the only core-logic for the company's brand new socket LGA-1156 processor platform. The new B3 stepping of the P55 PCH will bring with it a little more than new MM number and S-spec numbers. A list of changes is as follows:
    • New MM number and S-spec numbers for the converted products;
    • Firmware and minor BIOS updates are required with the conversion;
    • Processor MRC/microcode update required to enable future processors;
    • Recommended storage driver upgrade from Intel MSM 8.9 to Intel RST 9.5.
    Although it is listed that the MRC update enables 'future processors', Intel, in a statement issued to X-bit labs assured that the current B2 stepping of the chipset (found on current socket LGA-1156 motherboards) does not leave out support for any of Intel's new LGA-1156 processors that are slated for release in the very near future. The dual-core "Clarkale" 32 nm processor will be supported by both B2 and B3 steppings of the chipset.

P55 B3 stepping is pin-identical to P55 B2, and hence motherboard vendors will not have to come up with new designs. Sampling of the new stepping began as early as on October 02, 2009, and it is scheduled for shipment to manufacturers by the 7th of December, 2009. P55 is the performance core-logic for the LGA-1156 platform. It supports Core i5 and Core i7 "Lynnfield" processors with discrete graphics.

Source: X-bit labs

btarunr, Jun 21, 2019
  4. Sleep not working since 1903 update. Support said that it was an issues with update. Has...

B3 Phenom support

I checked gigabyte's site on my GA-M57 and it didn't say anything about b3 stepping update, but all of the x3 chips are b3 steppings, so just use the x3 support bios if available.

OzzmanFloyd120, Jun 21, 2019
Thema:

Sleep not working since 1903 update. Support said that it was an issues with update. Has...

1. Sleep not working since 1903 update. Support said that it was an issues with update. Has... - Similar Threads - Sleep working since

2. Audio has not worked since I updated

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Audio has not worked since I updated: My Audio does not work since I updated my computer yesterday. Why would that happen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-has-not-worked-since-i-updated/31ca6332-5e9c-40e0-9c22-44c73a1a1468
  3. Laptop with sleep issues after update 1903

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop with sleep issues after update 1903: Hi My laptop doesn't sleep after updating to version 1903. Before the update, the device was normal and going automatically to sleep when left idle for 10 minutes. No power setting was changed and Windows Update is always activated. I checked powercfg on cmd and it says USO...
  4. Issues with the 1903 Update

Issues with the 1903 Update: Split from this thread. hi. with very very sorry I feel that now Microsoft has no answer to solve the issues. three-time I contact still having problem upgrade system Windows 10. new updates 1907, some of Ms agent says reinstall new Windows, some are sending me some...
  5. Updating to 1903 Issues

Updating to 1903 Issues: Trying to update to 1903, I download the entire update via Update Assistant, then my PC restarts and the standard blue screen that displays the % Updating follows, then it restarts again and I get "SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION HANDLE" or something like that Every time I get back...
  6. Transparency doesn't work since update 1903

in Windows 10 Customization
    Transparency doesn't work since update 1903: Hello, Since the last feature update 1903 transparency effects don't work for me. Im going to attach 2 pictures of how it used to look before and how it looks now. Ive tried the command to reset apps from powershell and I tried reinstalling Windows files but it didn't work....
  7. Update 1903 has not worked properly

Update 1903 has not worked properly: why is my laptop no longer working properly since update 1903 was done now have have black screen and also cannot find my pictures etc. Troubleshoot did not work and also Recovery also did not work??...
  8. Search not working since windows 10 update 1903

in Cortana
    Search not working since windows 10 update 1903: Since the May update, my search is intermittently blank. Unresponsive. I found one article that said to delete my antivirus and then reinstall. That worked for about a day. Not sure what is happening with these update. Tried trouble shooting and nothing. Help....
  9. Computer will not sleep since Windows 10 1903 update

Computer will not sleep since Windows 10 1903 update: My computer refuses to sleep since updated to Windows 10 1903. I've read up and followed other suggestions but the computer will not go to sleep. When I say I have tried everything I have. I come back to the computer after several hours and it is not asleep. If I'm lucky...
  10. Sleep not working since updating to 1903

Sleep not working since updating to 1903: I don't get why... 1) powercfg -requests shows nothing is causing sleep issues 2) sleep works if i set it manually but if automatically it won't Any reason why this would all of sudden not working properly?...