Windows 10: Slow 1903

Discus and support Slow 1903 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Split from this thread. Hi, I am facing also slow pc after the update to 1903. I have an open question" Windows version 1903 clean install, slow... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ADneuro, Jul 23, 2019.

1. ADneuro Win User

Slow 1903

Split from this thread.​

Hi, I am facing also slow pc after the update to 1903. I have an open question"

Windows version 1903 clean install, slow performance on SSD, i7 8th gen intel, with 32 GB Ram. No fix worked so far"

Does you pc also perform badly and CPU is clock at 0.39 GHZ while it can go much better?

Thanks and good luck.

:)

ADneuro, Jul 23, 2019
  2. mbmeadows Win User

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Jul 23, 2019
  3. Local profile issue after upgrading to 1903

Hi roblinb

Not listed in the Known.

Known issues for Windows 10 May 2019 Update version 1903

As far as Wifi any chance it is Qualcom inside USB adapter, if Qualcom then yes known issue.

I might create another user (Local) and when if try again see if this issue occurs on both users.

Would also suggest you run the first 5 steps in this tutorial to see if you have any corruption with current build.

Use DISM to Repair Windows 10 Image

Ken

Caledon Ken, Jul 23, 2019
  4. greenfid Win User

Slow 1903

Slow Shutdown after Upgrade to Windows 10 1903

Thanks Stephen, tried your suggestions but the Shutdown remains slow.

greenfid, Jul 23, 2019
Thema:

Slow 1903

1. Slow 1903 - Similar Threads - Slow 1903

2. Slow File Transfers Windows 10 Pro 1903

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Slow File Transfers Windows 10 Pro 1903: Some reason lately experiencing slow file transfers in Windows 10 Pro 1903, 18362.329 using Intel storage controller on USB 3.0 driver, sometimes goes as low as 1kb a second, or goes to 0 and stops a few moments, then continues, transferring like either a 4gb files or...
  3. How to download Windows 10 version 1903 on slow internet connection?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to download Windows 10 version 1903 on slow internet connection?: I have an HP 64-bit laptop, running Windows 10 Home, version 1803, with 12gb memory, and 2T hard drive. I made the mistake of clicking on Check for Updates in Windows Update and it started downloading the 1903 version, which I didn't have a problem with until, it hogged my...
  4. Right-click context menu and Nvidia Control Panel very slow to open since updating to 1903

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Right-click context menu and Nvidia Control Panel very slow to open since updating to 1903: Right clicking on folders, text files, zip files, etc takes way longer than it should to bring up the context menu. Right clicking on the recycle bin or docx files for some reason are instant, as they should be. The Nvidia Control Panel takes several minutes to open after...
  5. Very Slow Wifi After Recent Windows 1903 update and cumulative updates

Very Slow Wifi After Recent Windows 1903 update and cumulative updates: I just updated to the 1903 update and the cumulative updates after that. I have an intel ac 3165 wifi card with the latest driver, it came preinstalled in my Dell Inspiron 5570 that is only 1 year old. Before the updates my wifi speed was 200+ mbps, after the updates it is...
  6. Slow and unresponsive Surface Book running 1903 since most recent large update.

Slow and unresponsive Surface Book running 1903 since most recent large update.: I have a Surface Book running version1903. My computer informed me a couple of weeks ago that my version of Windows 10 was becoming unsupported and I had to upgrade even though I regularly check and install new updates. Was not happy. Since then my computer is slow to...
  7. Win 10 1903 build 18362.295 Slows Launching Of Some Programs And Thumbnail Loading

Win 10 1903 build 18362.295 Slows Launching Of Some Programs And Thumbnail Loading: Just upgraded to the May 2019 version (1903 build 18362.295) on a Win10 64bit Home two days ago and both loading of thumbnails in Explorer is slow, and some programs I launch take up to 5 minutes to launch. Not sure why things have suddenly slowed down. Everything was fine...
  8. Update 1903 - Slow loading session

Update 1903 - Slow loading session: Hello ! I have a problem with the 1903 update. When my profile loads, it puts a lot of time (1 min +/-). Before It was 3-4 seconds (I have an SSD). I tried to go back to the previous version of Windows and there is no problem. My profile loads directly. I reinstalled 1903...
  9. slow running pc after 1903 update

slow running pc after 1903 update: Hi. I installed the Windows 10 May 1903 update a few weeks ago. My pc has been really slow and I'm trying to figure out if the two things are linked. Has anyone else experienced this? How can I work out if the update is the cause?...
  10. Windows 1903 Upgrade - Constant PC crashing, unstable and slow

Windows 1903 Upgrade - Constant PC crashing, unstable and slow: Hi I recently upgraded to the 1903 update and my PC has been crashing constantly ever since. I get the blue screen of death, which appears out of nowhere with no warning - so I'm concerned about losing work. I am usually using Firefox when this happens; usually I do have...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. computer slowed down after windows 10 may feature update 1903

2. slow login windows 10 1903

3. why is my surface so slow