Windows 10: Slow and unresponsive Surface Book running 1903 since most recent large update.

Discus and support Slow and unresponsive Surface Book running 1903 since most recent large update. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a Surface Book running version1903. My computer informed me a couple of weeks ago that my version of Windows 10 was becoming unsupported and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by bewellinCA, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Slow and unresponsive Surface Book running 1903 since most recent large update.

I have a Surface Book running version1903.

My computer informed me a couple of weeks ago that my version of Windows 10 was becoming unsupported and I had to upgrade even though I regularly check and install new updates. Was not happy.

Since then my computer is slow to respond loading web pages and especially typing has become sluggish as it right now.

Any help is appreciated.

:)

bewellinCA, Sep 2, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Updates for Surface Pro and Surface Book - Feb. 13

Source: Updates for Surface Pro and Surface Book (13 February 2018) Surface

See also:

Brink, Sep 2, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Updates for Surface Book and Surface Pro 4 - April 5th 2017

Source: Updates for Surface Book and Surface Pro 4 (05 April 2017) Surface

See also:

Brink, Sep 2, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Slow and unresponsive Surface Book running 1903 since most recent large update.

Updates for Surface Book - Feb. 23, 2018

Source: Updates for Surface Book (23 February 2018) Surface

See also: Surface Book update history

Brink, Sep 2, 2019
Thema:

Slow and unresponsive Surface Book running 1903 since most recent large update.

1. Slow and unresponsive Surface Book running 1903 since most recent large update. - Similar Threads - Slow unresponsive Surface

2. Since the most recent Windows update, my laptop is extremely slow at start up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Since the most recent Windows update, my laptop is extremely slow at start up.: I am wondering why my computer is very slow at start up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/since-the-most-recent-windows-update-my-laptop-is/850d1ff8-c5db-4456-aa90-f17d2326058a
  3. Since the most recent Windows update, my laptop is extremely slow at start up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Since the most recent Windows update, my laptop is extremely slow at start up.: I am wondering why my computer is very slow at start up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/since-the-most-recent-windows-update-my-laptop-is/850d1ff8-c5db-4456-aa90-f17d2326058a
  4. Since the most recent Windows update, my laptop is extremely slow at start up.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Update from 1903 to most recent version

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Update from 1903 to most recent version: 5 days ago, I made a post on here since I got a notification saying that my version of Windows was nearing end of service and that I needed to update it. I paused updates for a week (which resumes on Monday) since I didn't know what to do. I decided that I was going to update...
  6. slow internet after most recent update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    slow internet after most recent update: My last update, about a week ago, font changed, and internet connection is spotty. Wish I could go back. Do you have a patch? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slow-internet-after-most-recent-update/98a0c17e-7824-402e-870a-23be79de4dc4
  7. Most recent updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Most recent updates: How do I know I'm operating on updated version of Microsoft windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/most-recent-updates/88d75eee-19a0-4633-962f-17af33c3dab4
  8. Able to install most recent cumulative update - 1903?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Able to install most recent cumulative update - 1903?: I have an older version of 1903. I believe the last 3 numbers of the build # is 297. Which was updated back in July. I haven't updated due to issues with the August and September update and rolled back to July. I am wanting to try the latest cumulative update that was...
  9. All 3 of our laptops are slow since the most recent update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    All 3 of our laptops are slow since the most recent update: Last week all of our our laptops got the mandatory Windows 10 updates. Since then all 3 of our laptops have been running EXTREMELY slowly. Any notion what's causing it and how to fix? Thanks! Maryanna...
  10. Trackpad on Surface Book 2 w/ 1903 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Trackpad on Surface Book 2 w/ 1903 update: Hello, Have a user's trackpad that has had huge issues since 1903 was installed, i did a double check of the trackpad drivers and it's stating an Intel driver from 2006 is the best one. I just applied the Surface Book 2 Driver and Firmware package yesterday (I had applied...