Windows 10: Solution for Windows 10 1903 not receiving new updates

Discus and support Solution for Windows 10 1903 not receiving new updates in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, So I created my account here to ask for help but ended up finding the solution myself. After the 1903 update I wasn't getting any updates on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Scylla, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Scylla Win User

Solution for Windows 10 1903 not receiving new updates

Hello,
    So I created my account here to ask for help but ended up finding the solution myself.

After the 1903 update I wasn't getting any updates on Windows Update, not even clicking to manually search, actually I was only receiving Windows Defender updates, but nothing else, no Cumulative and others stuff.

I've found odd that missing update deferral options was missing from Advanced Options so went to search on regedit, those options was still there but not on the actual Advanced Options at Windows Update page.

So I just set these options to 0 to fix:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WindowsUpdate\UpdatePolicy\PolicyState
    DeferFeatureUpdates: 0
    DeferQualityUpdates: 0

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WindowsUpdate\UX\Settings
    DeferFeatureUpdatesPeriodInDays: 0
    DeferQualityUpdatesPeriodInDays: 0

I hope this help someone,
    Cheers!

:)

Scylla, Jun 12, 2019

2. Local profile issue after upgrading to 1903

Hi roblinb

Not listed in the Known.

Known issues for Windows 10 May 2019 Update version 1903

As far as Wifi any chance it is Qualcom inside USB adapter, if Qualcom then yes known issue.

I might create another user (Local) and when if try again see if this issue occurs on both users.

Would also suggest you run the first 5 steps in this tutorial to see if you have any corruption with current build.

Use DISM to Repair Windows 10 Image

Ken

Caledon Ken, Jun 12, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 12, 2019
  4. Thagstrom Win User

Feature update to Windows 10, version 1903 will not complete download ?

Hello! I am an Independent Advisor, I would love to help you out!

I would suggest going through the guided walkthrough for fixing windows update errors. It is a great resource that will take you step by step in order to fix any issues with windows update.

Also to note, for update 1903 I believe you would need to be a part of the windows insider program to receive that update.

Here is the link:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/10164/...

I hope this helps!

Thagstrom, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

1. Solution for Windows 10 1903 not receiving new updates - Similar Threads - Solution 1903 receiving

2. New Update 1903

in Windows 10 Customization
    New Update 1903: A lot of us don't like the new update with the grayish-white taskbar, and menu. It so distracting it seems no cares for it. Does anyone know how we can let Microsoft know we would like it changed back? Any suggestions? Thanks, Carol...
  3. Window 10 new update 1903 have issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    Window 10 new update 1903 have issues: Windows 10 new update 1903 has an issue, when I plugged internet cable then Wi-Fi turned off automatically, I don't want to turn off Wi-Fi, because I have to make laptop hotspot so that I can connect my cell phones. this update not allows me to turn on Wi-Fi while internet...
  4. Windows Update 1903 and WiFi / Connectivity Issues - Solution

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update 1903 and WiFi / Connectivity Issues - Solution: Mystery finally solved... I think. For the last 2-3 weeks, my PC and Xbox WiFi internet connection have been periodically fluttering in and out of connectivity. It would be fine for anywhere from a few minutes to several hours at a time, but then it would knock out for 5-10...
  5. new windows update 1803 and 1903

new windows update 1803 and 1903: Hi..I recently downloaded and installed the new windows updates..I have the 1903 update on desktop but a failed on my other desktop that has 1803..it fails on downloading the 1903..is there a site or link that i can go to and get the 1903 update?thanks...
  6. New Windows 10 Update 1903 No Problem

New Windows 10 Update 1903 No Problem: I at first had a problem with downloading the new windows 10 update of 1903. I ended up downloading it from windows 10 update assistant and didn't do the update from the check updates in settings. After doing that the new update downloaded no problem but it took about 8 hours...
  7. I didn't receive update 1903

I didn't receive update 1903: I didn't receive update 1903 why ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-didnt-receive-update-1903/be081a86-e3b3-4962-af0f-c7801c04da1f
  8. Only received half of the update to 1903

Only received half of the update to 1903: Split from this thread. Sir, I have the same problem, the problem went off when I removed all my USB devices(Exclude Keyboard mouse). But I still didn't get the full update. I just got the half of the update. May I know why? I got eh blur effect in login, Still didn't got...
  9. Windows 10 version 1903, version 1803 receives new cumulative update

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 version 1903, version 1803 receives new cumulative update: Today, Microsoft is rolling out a new batch of cumulative updates for Windows 10 May 2019 Update (Insiders) and Windows 10 April 2018 Update. These cumulative updates include general bug fixes and improvements for the operating system. Microsoft has released Windows 10...
  10. Windows 10 will receive new cumulative updates on Tuesday

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 will receive new cumulative updates on Tuesday: Tomorrow is Patch Tuesday, and Microsoft is expected to release new security fixes for Windows operating system and other software. Windows 10, 8.1 and 7 will be receiving new cumulative updates tomorrow with bug fixes, performance improvements and patches. Patch Tuesday is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. not receiving windows 10 1903 update

2. why cant I update to 1903

3. not receiving windows updates

4. will windows10 1903 install on core duo,
  5. surface not receiving 1903 windows update,
  6. i am not receiving window 10 version 1903 update,
  7. not receiving update 1903,
  8. lenovo windows 1903,
  9. 1903 update on surface go,
  10. why my new pc is not seying 1903 update