Windows 10: [Solved] Hide the Menu bar in the Explorer

Discus and support [Solved] Hide the Menu bar in the Explorer in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello people, so quick and easy: I want to know how to hide the menubar. [img] I appreciate any help. Have a nice day! 85490 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by edeN, May 26, 2017.

1. edeN Win User

[Solved] Hide the Menu bar in the Explorer

Hello people, so quick and easy: I want to know how to hide the menubar.

[Solved] Hide the Menu bar in the Explorer [​IMG]

I appreciate any help.
    Have a nice day!

:)

2. Hide menu bars??

I do not think this is possible unless the software itself has the option to use the the entire screen when viewed. If you are on a corporate network, check with the administrator if it's possible to create a policy to do what you want.

Linley Meslier, May 26, 2017
  3. Hide menu bars??

I want to open a program on my mobile PDA.

And the only thing I want visible is the program. How do I hide the start menu and not give the easy access to other programs and files and hide the "File" and "Help" buttons on the bottom bar?

Totally Tiffany, May 26, 2017
  4. [Solved] Hide the Menu bar in the Explorer

Willkommen im Forum edeN!

Have you tried right clicking on the taskbar > taskbar settings > turn on automatically hide taskbar in desktop mode?

indianacarnie, May 26, 2017
  5. edeN Win User
  6. Berton Win User
    Okay, the full name of File Explorer is important to distinguish from Internet Explorer. I've played around with File Explorer's settings plus working with the Hide or Show File Explorer Ribbon in Windows 10 Windows 10 Customization Tutorials page and haven't found a way to hide that Menu Bar [also called the Tabs bar on that page]. I think it's not intended to hide the menus as that would prevent some uses of File Explorer.

Berton, May 26, 2017
  7. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, May 26, 2017
  8. Edwin New Member

You could search for a 3rd party piece of software called "Ribbon Disabler", which replaces the Explorer Ribbon with the classic "Command Bar",

or, you can press F11 and get the same result.

[Solved] Hide the Menu bar in the Explorer [​IMG]

Edwin, May 26, 2017
  9. edeN Win User
    Ribbon Disabler worked, Thank you. *Biggrin

edeN, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. [Solved] Hide the Menu bar in the Explorer - Similar Threads - Solved Hide Menu

2. hide or disable address bar from explorer file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hide or disable address bar from explorer file: Hello,i need your help to hide or disable the address bar from explorer file and from save asthank you all https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hide-or-disable-address-bar-from-explorer-file/b9b0209e-2701-48cd-9888-f96b771754be
  3. hide or disable address bar from explorer file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    hide or disable address bar from explorer file: Hello,i need your help to hide or disable the address bar from explorer file and from save asthank you all https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hide-or-disable-address-bar-from-explorer-file/b9b0209e-2701-48cd-9888-f96b771754be
  4. How to hide menu bar on explorer?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to hide menu bar on explorer?: Hello, I've silly question, how to hide menu bar on control panel and other explorer? I tried to un check always show menu on folder option, but the menu bar still stick there, which is annoying. Thank you I'm using windows 10 20H2 https://snipboard.io/7n2K3S.jpg 180378
  5. [SOLVED] Cannot click inside File Explorer Search Bar or Start Menu Search Bar in Windows...

in Cortana
    [SOLVED] Cannot click inside File Explorer Search Bar or Start Menu Search Bar in Windows...: I noticed yesterday that I could not click inside the Search Bar on the taskbar the default "Type here to search" remains when I click inside the field, as well as the Search Bar in File Explorer, so I cannot do any searches. Cortana seems to still work but I really don't...
  6. how to hide explorer menu

how to hide explorer menu: I have too much clutter with explorer. How can I hide explorer menu bar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-hide-explorer-menu/6d8b7d17-194d-4a03-848a-99a18e01e60f
  7. Menu bar missing in file explorer

Menu bar missing in file explorer: i installed skin theme for windows, after i uninstall skin theme , i was found that missing tool bar in file explorer.Help to advise how to replace to old explorer. [ATTACH]...
  8. Menu bar won't hide in the File Explorer! Help PLZ!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Menu bar won't hide in the File Explorer! Help PLZ!: [ATTACH]Classic Shell caused this problem because I was configuring classic explorer bar in windows 10 (transformed into 7) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/menu-bar-wont-hide-in-the-file-explorer-help-plz/47615b57-7ef5-40ca-826b-57fd04d59d15
  9. Hide Printserver from Explorer menu?

Hide Printserver from Explorer menu?: Hello all Have just setup a completely new PC with Win10 to start using over my old machine with Win7. Am still using a lot of parts from the old setup though which one thing is my Networked Print Server unit. On my old Win7 unit and which also included 2 other Win7 PC's,...
  10. [solved] show all data and folders in explorer, but hide desktop.ini

in Windows 10 Customization
    [solved] show all data and folders in explorer, but hide desktop.ini: hi at all, i wanna know, if there's a possibility to hide "desktop.ini" on desktop, without loosing the visibility off all the folders and data in explorer ? many thanks so long 78475