Windows 10: Some apps won't open in fullscreen in tablet mode

Discus and support Some apps won't open in fullscreen in tablet mode in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I have noticed that some apps are not starting fullscreen in tablet mode, however, the size can't be changed as it thinks its fullscreen. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Car_weeb, Apr 14, 2020.

1. Some apps won't open in fullscreen in tablet mode

Some apps won't open in fullscreen in tablet mode lAhR6D4xlpu4cBrnjQaR0qes1qhK2rJVtfOYPkIVgB0.jpg

I have noticed that some apps are not starting fullscreen in tablet mode, however, the size can't be changed as it thinks its fullscreen. I have noticed Firefox doesn't start fullscreen, but when launched launched normally it will resize itself once you start typing in the address bar, this is the case if I open a PDF in it through Outlook. Whatever I do I can not get Okular to run fullscreen at all.

I would like to continue to use tablet mode as I am on a Dell Latitude 7212 with no keyboard. Here are some pictures of the issue.

https://preview.redd.it/61bk734rfts...bp&s=643a880ff6e9377640fccb179787feefe265db48

https://preview.redd.it/dkh3slpwfts...bp&s=05d645af849f13b46a9042caec1319bcec08543d

submitted by /u/Car_weeb
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Car_weeb, Apr 14, 2020
  2. coldy Win User

Tablet Mode In Fullscreen On PC

Where to find it.

Tablet mode will basically go fullscreen on your pc, removing windowed apps and turning the Start
    menu into the Start screen. To turn it on or off, follow these easy steps.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/3...dows-10-a.html

If you want to do it the short, quick way, there should be a toggle by default in the Action Center in the bottom
    right hand corner of the desktop. Just click it on or off when you want to go into and out of tablet mode or go
    this way:

1. Click or tap the Start button
    2. Open the Settings application
    3. Click or tap on "System"

In the pane on the left of the screen scroll half way to the bottom until you see "Tablet Mode" Ensure the
    toggle is set to either on or off to your preference.

coldy, Apr 14, 2020
  3. [Desktop mode] Open an app with fullscreen just like in tablet mode

In desktop mode, is that possible to start an app with fullscreen automatically? I dont want to press the fullscreen button everytime I start the app, and some apps don't even have the fullscreen button on title bar.

AlanLeungChiLun, Apr 14, 2020
  4. Vinodh.V Win User

Some apps won't open in fullscreen in tablet mode

Tablet Mode doesn't automatically turn on

Hi Roice,

We suggest you to follow the below steps to make the tablet mode permanent:

• Click start and select settings.
    • Select settings and then select tablet mode.
    • Now you have different options to choose from, please choose settings that suits you.
    Hope this information helps.

Vinodh.V, Apr 14, 2020
Thema:

Some apps won't open in fullscreen in tablet mode

1. Some apps won't open in fullscreen in tablet mode - Similar Threads - apps won't open

2. Tablet mode won't enabled

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tablet mode won't enabled: Hi there, thank you in advance. I'm using an HP ProBook x360 11 G6 EE, which is a 2-in-1 device, but tablet mode won't enabled when I flip my device which is the only method available in windows 11 since my keyboard is undetachable, I have updated all available windows...
  3. Tablet mode won't enabled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tablet mode won't enabled: Hi there, thank you in advance. I'm using an HP ProBook x360 11 G6 EE, which is a 2-in-1 device, but tablet mode won't enabled when I flip my device which is the only method available in windows 11 since my keyboard is undetachable, I have updated all available windows...
  4. Games won't open in Fullscreen Mode, but they used to

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games won't open in Fullscreen Mode, but they used to: Hello, The other day my PC stopped being able to open games solely on fullscreen, when I try they freeze/ don't load up on a black screen sometimes I can hear the audio of the game for example Armored core 6, Monster Hunter World, Leauge of Legends. These games used to open...
  5. Games won't open in Fullscreen Mode, but they used to

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Games won't open in Fullscreen Mode, but they used to: Hello, The other day my PC stopped being able to open games solely on fullscreen, when I try they freeze/ don't load up on a black screen sometimes I can hear the audio of the game for example Armored core 6, Monster Hunter World, Leauge of Legends. These games used to open...
  6. My Tablet Mode Won't Work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Tablet Mode Won't Work: Hi,Ever since I got my Windows 10 I have never been able to get tablet mode to work. Whenever I press tablet mode it shows that I am in tablet mode but I can't touch my screen, it only allows me to use my cursor.-Autumn s....
  7. Some Apps on Microsoft store won't open

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Some Apps on Microsoft store won't open: I just recently got a pc and I wanted to download and play microsoft minesweeper. I just downloaded it and tried to open it and a transparent window flashed on my screen for a split second and then disappeared. I tried opening it again and still flashes a transparent window...
  8. Some Apps Won't Open After Gaming

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Some Apps Won't Open After Gaming: Everything will open as it should without any issue. After I've spent a good hour gaming I'll go back to the desktop and some apps won't open and windows seems a bit sluggish. Only way to resolve this issue is to reboot. 148253
  9. Microsoft Store Apps some apps won't open

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Apps some apps won't open: Hello, I had another computer with windows 10 and all my games from Microsoft Store all worked. Could it be that I'm using my 50" TV as my monitor, it has a VGA plug on the back of the Tv. My monitor broke so I've been using that as my monitor. I uninstalled MS Store,...
  10. Tablet Mode In Fullscreen On PC

in Windows 10 Support
    Tablet Mode In Fullscreen On PC: Where to find it. Tablet mode will basically go fullscreen on your pc, removing windowed apps and turning the Start menu into the Start screen. To turn it on or off, follow these easy steps. https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/3...dows-10-a.html If you want to do...