Windows 10: Some business users will start seeing Windows 10 version 1903 soon

Discus and support Some business users will start seeing Windows 10 version 1903 soon in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft recently issued an upgrade reminder for organizations using Windows 10 version 1809 (October 2018 Update) with older Windows Update for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Jul 22, 2019.

1. WinLatest New Member

Some business users will start seeing Windows 10 version 1903 soon

Microsoft recently issued an upgrade reminder for organizations using Windows 10 version 1809 (October 2018 Update) with older Windows Update for Business (WUB) settings.

Organizations or businesses administering Windows 10 with older Windows Update for Business settings will start seeing the May 2019 Update as early as July 23, 2019. In an update to its old blog post, Microsoft revealed that Windows 10 version 1903 will start showing up on business systems set to Semi-Annual Channel and no additional deferral is specified.

“Customers on Windows 10, version 1809 using Windows Update for Business set to Semi-Annual Channel and a 0-day deferral: your 60-day one-time deferral period will end on Tuesday, July 23, and your devices will begin updating to Windows 10, version 1903,” the company said in an announcement.

It’s worth noting that Windows Update will be blocked on certain systems if Microsoft determines a new problem with its OS.

Microsoft has acknowledged several known problems with Windows 10 May 2019 Update and the company is also blocking the upgrade on its own Surface Book 2 with dGPU. As part of its transparency efforts, Microsoft also maintains a list of known issues with Windows 10 version 1903 and other updates on the support document.

The post Some business users will start seeing Windows 10 version 1903 soon appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Jul 22, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

New in Windows Update for Business in Windows 10 version 1903

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...on/ba-p/622064

See also:

Brink, Jul 22, 2019
  3. Local profile issue after upgrading to 1903

Hi roblinb

Not listed in the Known.

Known issues for Windows 10 May 2019 Update version 1903

As far as Wifi any chance it is Qualcom inside USB adapter, if Qualcom then yes known issue.

I might create another user (Local) and when if try again see if this issue occurs on both users.

Would also suggest you run the first 5 steps in this tutorial to see if you have any corruption with current build.

Use DISM to Repair Windows 10 Image

Ken

Caledon Ken, Jul 22, 2019
  4. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Jul 22, 2019
Thema:

1. Some business users will start seeing Windows 10 version 1903 soon - Similar Threads - business users start

2. Windows 10 version expiring soon

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 version expiring soon: Just had windows 10 installed on 12/28/23 and now it keeps telling me that the current version of windows is about to expire and that I need to enter a new product key. Any suggestions?Edition Windows 10 Home Version 22H2 Installed on ‎12/‎28/‎2023 OS build 19045.3996...
  3. Windows 10 version expiring soon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 version expiring soon: Just had windows 10 installed on 12/28/23 and now it keeps telling me that the current version of windows is about to expire and that I need to enter a new product key. Any suggestions?Edition Windows 10 Home Version 22H2 Installed on ‎12/‎28/‎2023 OS build 19045.3996...
  4. Windows 10 version expiring soon

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Windows Hello for Business stopped working for some devices/users

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hello for Business stopped working for some devices/users: Hi, we are starting to implement Windows Hello for Business and we have set it as a GPO, it's been working fine and I'm onboarding users as I add them to the OU that has the GPO in it.We run the gpupdate/force, restart and the provisioning screen shows up fine for W11 and W10...
  6. "License will expire soon" window 10 - 1903 version, new dell xps

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    "License will expire soon" window 10 - 1903 version, new dell xps: Hey, I bought the Dell XPS a month ago. I installed the window which was already in the system. Now its showing me the notification that the license will expire soon, but when I go to the activation, it does not show me that the license will expire on x date. I am sure...
  7. Sandbox still broken for some users in latest Windows 10 version 1903

in Windows 10 News
    Sandbox still broken for some users in latest Windows 10 version 1903: Microsoft recently launched Windows 10 May 2019 Update with Windows Sandbox, Light theme and several other features, but there have been some bugs and issues acknowledged by Microsoft. Windows 10 version 1903 includes a new feature called Windows Sandbox, a secure...
  8. New in Windows Update for Business in Windows 10 version 1903

in Windows 10 News
    New in Windows Update for Business in Windows 10 version 1903: Windows Update for Business began as a limited, cloud-based Windows Update management tool, utilizing the Windows Update service that today manages the updates for hundreds of millions of devices. With more commercial organizations turning to cloud-based update management and...
  9. iCloud users will soon start receiving Windows 10 version 1809 automatic update

in Windows 10 News
    iCloud users will soon start receiving Windows 10 version 1809 automatic update: Back in late 2018, Microsoft had put an upgrade block on Windows 10 October 2018 Update from reaching machines running an incompatible version of iCloud for Windows (version 7.7.0.27 to be specific). In late November 2018, Apple updated iCloud for Windows version to address...
  10. Windows 10 Fall Creators Update Pro/Business, version 1709 coming soon

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Fall Creators Update Pro/Business, version 1709 coming soon: As we previously announced, Windows 10, version 1709 (also known as the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update) will be available worldwide on October 17th, 2017. For IT organizations, that means that Windows 10, version 1709 will be available on the 17th on all relevant...