Windows 10: Some one keeps changing my family settings on my account

Discus and support Some one keeps changing my family settings on my account in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I have been noticing what ever settings I have put in place for my sons screen time has been changing. I have scanned for everything to make sure I am... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Ashlockheart, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Some one keeps changing my family settings on my account

I have been noticing what ever settings I have put in place for my sons screen time has been changing. I have scanned for everything to make sure I am safe. I have reset my trusted devices as well so anyone would need my approval to sign in how ever my settings still keep changing. I don't understand how this is happening if I have reset everything and made sure there are no viruses or keyloggers. I also know updates would not cause this issue ether because updates would not keep changing the settings. Yes I have made sure everything is up to date with updates for windows. The settings still keep changing with windows fully updated. This is very unsettling. Do you guys even take security seriously any more?

:)

Ashlockheart, Aug 4, 2019
Thema:

Some one keeps changing my family settings on my account

1. Some one keeps changing my family settings on my account - Similar Threads - keeps changing family

2. Family account setting for kids - set hours

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Family account setting for kids - set hours: I'm trying to change the settings of the hours my kids can use the computer. Currently it is set to 6:30-21:30 Every time I try to change it I get a screen saying sorry something went wrong with an trace id like: TraceId: 4hRRRny/cEKPs0MY.3.17.70...
  3. Outlook keeps changing Account Settings

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook keeps changing Account Settings: I have Office 365. Outlook has twice in the last couple months changed the Account settings and specifically the servers thus causing unknown messages to be hung up and repeatedly to try and send. Its changing on its own, not sure how that is happening. When I manually try...
  4. Screen time limits keeps re-setting for just one of my children's accounts

Screen time limits keeps re-setting for just one of my children's accounts: Hi there.....I have been using MS family screen time limits for our three children's accounts successfully for several months now. We have it setup to operate across three devices an X-Box, a Windows 10 PC and and Windows 10 laptop. Something has started happening recently...
  5. my mouse setting keeps changing why

in Windows 10 Customization
    my mouse setting keeps changing why: i cant keep my mouse setting it keeps reverting back to the default why. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-mouse-setting-keeps-changing-why/f4d1490e-b441-494d-ad49-f19135254985
  6. Set up my Family

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Set up my Family: Afternoon I want to ask how to fix my Family Set up if my parents don't have Microsoft phone and computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/set-up-my-family/a5700763-b6a6-4901-8a21-0f45a42ae530
  7. Change settings to only one account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change settings to only one account: Okay, after a bit of searching, I can't seem to find a solution to my problem. I have a computer that friends and family use, so we have separate accounts. I'm trying to use a piece of software called Voicemeeter Banana, a virtual audio cable, in which I use for my own...
  8. Changing computer: Keeping my windows 10 account.

Changing computer: Keeping my windows 10 account.: Hey! How do I keep my windows 10 account when purchasing a brand new computer? I have bought games in Windows 10 store and I would like to keep and download them on the brand new computer. The computer will come with windows 10 already installed, do I just log in with my...
  9. 10 updates keep changing my coreldraw settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    10 updates keep changing my coreldraw settings: Hey All--Each time Windows 10 updates--I lose features of my CorelDraw x5 software, fonts disappear, can't minimize some windows, etc. any ideas out there , *Sick 97850
  10. Something Keeps Changing My Power Setting

in Windows 10 Support
    Something Keeps Changing My Power Setting: I have 4 Windows 10 machines at home, and one of them is showing the infamous "going to sleep" problem. That PC goes into sleep after about 15 seconds of inactivity. -If I reset the power setting and create a new power setting (e.g., sleep after 2 hours), the PC works...