Windows 10: Some thing/device is trying to connect to MY screen Wireless and i dont know what is it....

Discus and support Some thing/device is trying to connect to MY screen Wireless and i dont know what is it.... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello there, If you are reading this and you know something about Please Please just Please answer this question My PC (not mine) yesterday I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LaiĐuc huy, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Some thing/device is trying to connect to MY screen Wireless and i dont know what is it....

Hello there,
    If you are reading this and you know something about Please Please just Please answer this question
    My PC (not mine) yesterday I accidently downloaded it and I deleted it,
    I don't know if it's that or not.
    its saying "DESKTOP-T3K00P5 is ready to connect to your device Wirelessly"
    and I don't have any other Desktop (I don't have any Desktop) that's named that
    Please help (what should I do? should I leave it there? did it connect?)

Thank you,
    JAMES!

:)

LaiĐuc huy, Jan 9, 2019
Thema:

Some thing/device is trying to connect to MY screen Wireless and i dont know what is it....

1. Some thing/device is trying to connect to MY screen Wireless and i dont know what is it.... - Similar Threads - thing device trying

2. I dont know what this registry file is

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I dont know what this registry file is: Spyhunter says this is installmonstr, if it is how can i remove it? Computer\HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-3574478236-1972202998-796300927-1001\Software\IM https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/i-dont-know-what-this-registry-file-is/352cc3ff-a761-424e-8e7f-744f825f50e2
  3. Dont know my Recovery Key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dont know my Recovery Key: I want to know my recovery key..i have the recovery key ID..but i want to know the key..cozz my laptop(Microsoft Surface Pro-2017 Model) is not restarting to its log in page..and its asking for a recovery key all of a sudden..so please someone help me out.!!...
  4. My hard drive failed with my OS on it (Windows10) and i dont know what to do.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My hard drive failed with my OS on it (Windows10) and i dont know what to do.: I bought a lenovo pc off microsoft in august and i began hearing loud grinding noises from the hdd which i know is a sign of its death. Before i could do anything i got error code 1962 - no OS found. So i tried accessing my BIOS but i could not so i just replaced the HDD...
  5. I dont know what is happenig

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I dont know what is happenig: I wanted to ask I have windows 10 and when I turn on a game called league of legends its saying in task manager that league of legends is 60% in task manager but in task manager is saying that the hole processor is working on 100% and its just the game nothing in the...
  6. I dont know how to connect my Windows 10 to a TV

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I dont know how to connect my Windows 10 to a TV: I have a TV hanging around in my house, and I was wondering if I could use it as a monitor. Many people have been showing how to do it but It doesn't work for me. I connect the wire, and both of the screens turn black. They are both on, but I cannot do anything. My laptop is...
  7. So I dont know what to call this Please Look

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    So I dont know what to call this Please Look: Ok so I am doing a Little clean up But I need help please look here [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] So is there a List that I can see what must stay what Must not ? thank you Code: RUN CMD PAST THIS %SystemRoot%\System32\Cmd.exe /c Cleanmgr /sageset:65535 &...
  8. i dont know where to begin...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    i dont know where to begin...: I need help with literally everything...no kidding,,new pc, wont hardly work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_defender-protect_scanning-windows_other/i-dont-know-where-to-begin/ade63b4d-f825-412e-9b0b-c57cedc76a8d
  9. I dont even know how or what happened to my PC please help

in Windows 10 Support
    I dont even know how or what happened to my PC please help: Hello, so I dont even know where to start. This morning I got on to my PC because it's my day off, and for a while now the new "Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1607 for x64-based Systems (KB3213986)" update hasn't been auto-updating and failing. There was also an...
  10. Help dont know what happened

in Windows 10 Support
    Help dont know what happened: sunday evening while using my laptop which runs Windows 10 with no problems started to do automatic upgrades and was configuring and had the message displayed DO NOT SHUT OFF COMPUTER and was installing when I accidentally shut off my next book tablet also running win 10 and...