Windows 10: Some thing/device is trying to connect to MY screen Wireless and i dont know what is it....

Discus and support Some thing/device is trying to connect to MY screen Wireless and i dont know what is it.... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello there, If you are reading this and you know something about Please Please just Please answer this question My PC (not mine) yesterday I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LaiĐuc huy, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Some thing/device is trying to connect to MY screen Wireless and i dont know what is it....

Hello there,
    If you are reading this and you know something about Please Please just Please answer this question
    My PC (not mine) yesterday I accidently downloaded it and I deleted it,
    I don't know if it's that or not.
    its saying "DESKTOP-T3K00P5 is ready to connect to your device Wirelessly"
    and I don't have any other Desktop (I don't have any Desktop) that's named that
    Please help (what should I do? should I leave it there? did it connect?)

Thank you,
    JAMES!

:)

LaiĐuc huy, Jan 9, 2019
  2. Hannelore Win User

Project connect to wireless device issue

Thanks for this suggestion; it's made me realise that I think it might be a problem with my tv after all, because now it won't come up anymore in the list of devices. I better check out some help for this tv; maybe something got turned off by mistake.

Thanks :Some thing/device is trying to connect to MY screen Wireless and i dont know what is it.... :)

Hannelore, Jan 10, 2020
  3. Hannelore Win User

Hi Kari,

Thanks for the reply.

My tv is definitely connected to my wifi; I've tried restarting the tv, and disconnecting/reconnecting to my wifi, but the tv still isn't showing up in the list of devices when trying to use 'project'.

I actually had issues with this before, but after a significant update about a week ago, I noticed that it was showing up in the devices list. I'm unsure what could have changed tonight.

Does anyone have any other suggestions? Some thing/device is trying to connect to MY screen Wireless and i dont know what is it.... :) Is there maybe some way to 'clear' (for lack of a better word) any saved devices on my laptop so I can start fresh with project?

Hannelore, Jan 10, 2020
  4. Kari Win User

Some thing/device is trying to connect to MY screen Wireless and i dont know what is it....

You could try removing TV from device list (Settings > Devices > Connected Devices), restart then add it back. Again something that has helped me several times when wireless display has not worked as expected.

Thema:

Some thing/device is trying to connect to MY screen Wireless and i dont know what is it....

1. Some thing/device is trying to connect to MY screen Wireless and i dont know what is it.... - Similar Threads - thing device trying

2. I cant connect to my wifi, and dont know what to try anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant connect to my wifi, and dont know what to try anymore: I cannot connect to my wifi, when i try it says " windows cant get the network settings from the router." I have tried turning my modem/ router on and off multiple times, i have run the network troubleshooter, restarted my computer, i am putting in the correct information, i...
  3. I cant connect to my wifi, and dont know what to try anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant connect to my wifi, and dont know what to try anymore: I cannot connect to my wifi, when i try it says " windows cant get the network settings from the router." I have tried turning my modem/ router on and off multiple times, i have run the network troubleshooter, restarted my computer, i am putting in the correct information, i...
  4. I dont know whats causing my blue screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I dont know whats causing my blue screens: I've spent thousands on my pc to get it fixed, changed new computer parts and a new processor. ive changed the BIOS setting upon knowing my processor is partially overclocked know im still getting blue screens. ive checked the event viewer and solved a few culprits but know...
  5. I dont know whats causing my blue screens

I dont know whats causing my blue screens: I've spent thousands on my pc to get it fixed, changed new computer parts and a new processor. ive changed the BIOS setting upon knowing my processor is partially overclocked know im still getting blue screens. ive checked the event viewer and solved a few culprits but know...
  6. I dont know whats causing my blue screens

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. i have recovery folder having some of things i dont know what to do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have recovery folder having some of things i dont know what to do: i have recovery folder having some of things i dont know what to do have attached the pictures what is in it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-recovery-folder-having-some-of-things-i/486efb9e-2dfa-4eab-9b48-3467d9575dab
  8. i have recovery folder having some of things i dont know what to do

i have recovery folder having some of things i dont know what to do: i have recovery folder having some of things i dont know what to do have attached the pictures what is in it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-recovery-folder-having-some-of-things-i/486efb9e-2dfa-4eab-9b48-3467d9575dab
  9. I dont know what to do.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I dont know what to do.: I bought Windows 10 Home. Downloaded and installed it. Absolutely nothing changed. Cant personalize or anything like I bought it to do. Does it take a couple days to activate or do I have to get a refund and waste money on Windows 10 Pro because it says my Windows Edition is...
  10. I dont know what is happenig

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I dont know what is happenig: I wanted to ask I have windows 10 and when I turn on a game called league of legends its saying in task manager that league of legends is 60% in task manager but in task manager is saying that the hole processor is working on 100% and its just the game nothing in the...