Windows 10: Someone please help me contact a real person at microsoft

Discus and support Someone please help me contact a real person at microsoft in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I've been trying to reactive my windows 10 on my computer after I changed over my motherboard and cpu. I've tried everything I could find on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Murf5, Sep 23, 2018.

1. Murf5 Win User

Someone please help me contact a real person at microsoft

I've been trying to reactive my windows 10 on my computer after I changed over my motherboard and cpu. I've tried everything I could find on the internet for the last 2 days and I can't find any way to contact Microsoft. No phone number, no email, no web chat nothing. I'm aware of the toll free number but as I live in Australia it's gonna charge me to call the American number.

Can anyone please help me?

:)

Murf5, Sep 23, 2018
  2. Florio Win User

Cannot add contacts personal folders to address book in Outlook 2016

Many thanks for all your suggestions, HippsieGypsie, but nothing seems to be working. I cannot delete my folder so I have to keep trying to get it included in the list of available address books. My contacts are all in the Contacts - Personal Folders, but this list is not included amongst those offered by Outlook as a default address book.

Florio, Sep 23, 2018
  3. bestellen Win User
    Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Sep 23, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft: Additional steps to help keep personal information secure

Source: Additional steps to help keep your personal information secure - Microsoft on the Issues

Brink, Sep 23, 2018
Thema:

1. Someone please help me contact a real person at microsoft - Similar Threads - Someone please help

2. give me contact with real person from support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    give me contact with real person from support: give me contact with real person from support https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/give-me-contact-with-real-person-from-support/ee8ff132-ce57-491c-8cb7-a13a5bca1638
  3. give me contact with real person from support

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    give me contact with real person from support: give me contact with real person from support https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/give-me-contact-with-real-person-from-support/ee8ff132-ce57-491c-8cb7-a13a5bca1638
  4. Please someone help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please someone help me: This might be a really difficult problem, please help with my Windows problem This might be a really difficult problem, please help with my Windows tools problem. If you don't have any installation media PC/Device manufacturerThis might be a really difficult problem, please...
  5. Please someone help me

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Please someone help me: This might be a really difficult problem, please help with my Windows problem This might be a really difficult problem, please help with my Windows tools problem. If you don't have any installation media PC/Device manufacturerThis might be a really difficult problem, please...
  6. Someone help me please

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Someone help me please: I don't know why, but my computer just says ''Your Pin is required to sign in''. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/someone-help-me-please/304f41f0-de6a-41ec-9487-7eda48569fe9
  7. Will someone PLEASE help me!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will someone PLEASE help me!: Hello,My start menu won't work. My Search won't work - I can't search for anything. My 'Windows+I' won't work. I can' t see 'features apps', None of my apps will open.Does anyone know what the problem could be?...
  8. Will someone PLEASE help me!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Will someone PLEASE help me!: Hello,My start menu won't work. My Search won't work - I can't search for anything. My 'Windows+I' won't work. I can' t see 'features apps', None of my apps will open.Does anyone know what the problem could be?...
  9. PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!!!

in Windows 10 Customization
    PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!!!: ITS BEEN 3 DAYS SINCE IT STARTED, MY DESKTOP WONT SHOW UP SAME WITH MY TASKBAR. ALL WAS THERE IS MY CURSOR AND BLACK SCREEN. WHEN I TRY TO CLICK ON ANYTHING IT WONT APPEAR, IF I RIGHT CLICK THE OPTION THINGS WONT COME UP. I TRY TO USE CTRL + ALT + DEL AND OPEN THE TASK...
  10. Someone please help me

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Someone please help me: So for the last week my computer has been having major startup issues. At first it was just crashing whenever i would start it up and open up google chrome but then it wouldnt even get to the login page and now it just stays in a loop of automatic repair and such then when I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft support real person

2. real person microsoft support

3. how to have a live chat with a real person at microsoft outlook

4. Text a real person to help you with your microsoft,
  5. microsoft outlook phone number real person ,
  6. windows help real person,
  7. windows support real person