Windows 10: "Something interrupted our troubleshooting... " error 0x8007000D

Discus and support "Something interrupted our troubleshooting... " error 0x8007000D in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; So i recently upgraded my PC parts pretty much upgrading everything except for my motherboard and my drives, everything was fine the first day but next... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by scrimXD, Feb 20, 2020.

1. scrimXD Win User

"Something interrupted our troubleshooting... " error 0x8007000D

So i recently upgraded my PC parts pretty much upgrading everything except for my motherboard and my drives, everything was fine the first day but next morning when i turned my PC on after about 10 mins i realized the activate windows watermark was there. So i checked the activation page to be greeted with this error message, i tried to troubleshoot but it gave the same error, tried to activate it got this error.

tried searching around for a fix but nothing seems to work, and there isn't much regarding the specific error so i tried solutions posted for different activation errors but again so far nothing has worked. It looks like resetting windows seems like the only solution but i really don't want to go through the headache of reinstalling and reorganizing everything again.

Appreciate any help. Cheers!

Edit : not sure if it's relevant but i've realised that my cpu name is coming up as"not available" on task manager.

:)

scrimXD, Feb 20, 2020

2. Error Code: 0X8007000d - Accounts Not Syncing In Mail Service In Windows 10

Hi Ubaid,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you have trouble syncing your contacts.

I would suggest you first try the in-built app troubleshooter and see if this helps.

Please follow the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” on the Windows Search bar and hit
      Enter.

• On the left side of the Troubleshooting window, click on “View all

• Click on Windows Store App. Please provide a password if asked for it and click
      ok.
    Kindly click on the link below, refer to the article below: This article will give you information about the error code (0x8007000d)

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/windows-update-error-0x8007000d

Note: Also applicable for Windows 10

Check if this helps.

Please respond with the results.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Feb 20, 2020
  3. Error code 0x8007000D - 0x90002

Hi Istiaka,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

If you receive Windows Update error 0x8007000d, it means that a file needed by Windows Update is damaged or missing. Try one of these methods to resolve the problem.

Method 1: I suggest you to first run Windows update troubleshooter and check if it helps you fix the issue.

• In the search tab type Troubleshooting and hit enter.

• Select System and security.

• Click Windows update troubleshooter and follow the onscreen instructions.

Method 2: Try the following steps to run
    DISM
    scan to check and restore system file corruption:

• Open command prompt by pressing Windows key + X and selecting “Command prompt admin”.

• In command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

Check to see if the issue is resolved. If not, restart the PC.

SujataMoktan, Feb 20, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

Upgrade error 0x8007000d

Hi, failure to upgrade- assuming that's what's happened- is not uncommon. It's a complex process.

If you research the error number- which can be useful- you may find
    I suggest you try two simple steps initially and see if it helps.

1. Run the Window Update Troubleshooter (Settings, search for trouble)

2. If that doesn't help, try a tutorial from the Tutorial section here - take a moment to become familiar with this excellent resource:

Windows 10 Tutorial Index | Windows 10 Tutorials

Reset Windows Update in Windows 10 | Windows 10 Tutorials

When you try to upgrade again, please take the basic precautions recommended in this tutorial:
    Upgrade to Windows 10 | Windows 10 Tutorials
    - uninstall any AV or security software
    - disconnect any unnecessary peripherals
    - try a clean boot if necessary

Make sure you have at least 25Gb free on your C: partition

That tutorial includes links to fault finding upgrades; the links point to articles with further links.

You can do the upgrade manually- download the iso, mount it, view the new 'drive' in file explorer and run setup.exe

This means it's under your control and could save repeat downloads for reattempts.

Quote above from
    Fix: Windows 10 Update Error 0x8007000d - Appuals.com

dalchina, Feb 20, 2020
Thema:

1. "Something interrupted our troubleshooting... " error 0x8007000D - Similar Threads - Something interrupted troubleshooting

2. Cannot Active Windows - Something interrupted our troubleshooting 0x80070002,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Active Windows - Something interrupted our troubleshooting 0x80070002,: Hi,Unable to activate windows. Only recently noticed the prompt, but get the error “Something interrupted our troubleshooting 0x80070002” everytime I try.If I troubleshoot, it says: “Troubleshooting has completed. We can’t activate your copy of Windows. Make sure you are...
  3. Cannot Active Windows - Something interrupted our troubleshooting 0x80070002,

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot Active Windows - Something interrupted our troubleshooting 0x80070002,: Hi,Unable to activate windows. Only recently noticed the prompt, but get the error “Something interrupted our troubleshooting 0x80070002” everytime I try.If I troubleshoot, it says: “Troubleshooting has completed. We can’t activate your copy of Windows. Make sure you are...
  4. Something interrupted our troubleshooting 0x80070005

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Something interrupted our troubleshooting 0x80070005: I can't activate my windows after reinstalling windows on my prebuilt PC. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/something-interrupted-our-troubleshooting/b32e6d5a-bb9b-43fb-be8a-861f879503df
  5. Something interrupted our troubleshooting 0x80070005

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something interrupted our troubleshooting 0x80070005: I can't activate my windows after reinstalling windows on my prebuilt PC. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/something-interrupted-our-troubleshooting/b32e6d5a-bb9b-43fb-be8a-861f879503df
  6. Something interrupted our troubleshooting 0x80070005

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. How can I fix this? something interrupted our troubleshooting 0x80070002 in activation?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How can I fix this? something interrupted our troubleshooting 0x80070002 in activation?: [ATTACH][ATTACH]thats all https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-fix-this-something-interrupted-our/449db102-8d30-496b-a9d4-b67e709c48a7
  8. Something interrupted our troubleshooting. make sure you're connected to the internet, wait...

Something interrupted our troubleshooting. make sure you're connected to the internet, wait...: idk what happened literally i was just playing a game then blue screen so i had to reset my laptop which came with windows. then this happens i was able to get my product key before all this just in case but its like windows is both activated and not at the same time because...
  9. Cannot Active Windows - Something interrupted our troubleshooting 0x80070002

Cannot Active Windows - Something interrupted our troubleshooting 0x80070002: Hi, Unable to activate windows. Only recently noticed the prompt, but get the error “Something interrupted our troubleshooting 0x80070002” everytime I try. If I troubleshoot, it says: “Troubleshooting has completed. We found a Windows 10 Home digital licence running Windows...
  10. "Something interrupted our troubleshooting... " error 0x8007000D

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Something interrupted our troubleshooting... " error 0x8007000D: So i recently upgraded my PC parts pretty much upgrading everything except for my motherboard and my drives, everything was fine the first day but next morning when i turned my PC on after about 10 mins i realized the activate windows watermark was there. So i checked the...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. www.windowsphoneinfo.com

2. something interuppetd our trouble shooting activation windows

3. something interrupted our troubleshooting

4. something interrupted our troubleshooting. make sure that youre connected to the internet wait a few minutes and try again. (0x80070017),
  5. something interrupted your activation window 10