Windows 10: Something's Odd Is Happening

Discus and support Something's Odd Is Happening in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have Windows 10 Home 64bit operating system installed on my desktop computer. Recently, I downloaded Mozilla Firefox version 52.0.2 (64bit) on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by TomKunzo, Apr 11, 2017.

1. TomKunzo Win User

Something's Odd Is Happening

I have Windows 10 Home 64bit operating system installed on my desktop computer.
    Recently, I downloaded Mozilla Firefox version 52.0.2 (64bit) on my computer and was successful because I have tried many times before without success.
    However, my elation was short-lived as the browser reverted to the 32bit version by itself!
    This is very odd.
    Is there any way to overcome this and has anyone experienced the same problem?
    Thank you.
    Regards,

:)

TomKunzo, Apr 11, 2017

2. N97; Something odd happened...

I believe Ovi suite has asked you if you want to delete conflicts between suite and phone, if you don't choose to save the correct memory you lose your contacts, but basically you answered your own queation BACK UP. For future referance, open an Ovi account
    and sync your phone with that as well, it will back up your contacts calender and notes, it's better to be safe than sorry. I also fin it much better to connect phone to computer by usb. Sorry you lost your contacts :smileysad:

If you have your old phone you may be able to transfer ? Otherwise back up at least once per month, and try using 2 sources, you can also backup on the phone itself to memory card, and transfer to sim , then go back to using phone memory for contacts.

Good Luck

carman58---01, Apr 11, 2017
  3. N97; Something odd happened...

Hi,

After a few months I installed the Nokia Ovi Suite-app again to

my Booklet to test it (I did not like the app when I bought this Booklet,

so I uninstalled it right away).

The Ovi Suite naturally wanted to synchronize with my n97 (via

bluetooth) and something went wrong. The Ovi Suite told that there

is some problem with contacts. It has moved only four contacts to

the Ovi Suite. That is not a big problem because you can always

sync again. But,

when I looked my phone, there were only the same four contacts left!

Every other information has gone (about one hundred contacts)!

From phone's log I could have some of the numbers back, but rest of

information were lost (I did not have anything in SIM card and the pictures

and messages synchronized ok).

There is certainly a possibility I did something wrong but, as many of you

have told many times, backup your information regularly.

-vvaino

vvaino---01, Apr 11, 2017
  4. bro67 Win User

bro67, Apr 20, 2017
  5. jamis Win User
    FF v. 53.0 also installs as 32 bit. Works fine, like a lot of other 32 bit apps I have.

jamis, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Something's Odd Is Happening - Similar Threads - Something's Odd Happening

2. Something odd is happening with Windows Update trying to install drivers every single time...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Something odd is happening with Windows Update trying to install drivers every single time...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/RUUUUL [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/113o74n/something_odd_is_happening_with_windows_update/
  3. Something unexpected happened

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Something unexpected happened: I dont know what is the unexpected happened in your end but I want you to fix it immediately together with this error code in my store 0x80240013. Microsoft always have issue in their app and I dont know why. Even updating Windows is not worth to try because it does not help....
  4. Something very odd.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Something very odd.: I went on my computer and turned on Task Manager and found a process going by "WaasMedic Agent Exe" i don't remember downloading anything yesterday. Is this something bad?[IMG]...
  5. Something odd that happens when I get a BSOD

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Something odd that happens when I get a BSOD: Often, when I get a BSOD (which happens a lot since I've gotten the update), when my computer is rebooted I get a message saying "You need to provide administrator access to delete this folder", and the folder in question is usually my entire C: folder. Any tips as to why...
  6. odd thing has happened

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    odd thing has happened: on a friend laptop a new keyboard language appeared and its unnecessary so when attempting removing it i went on the language setting but the language wasn't there she didn't installed it appeared after she was reading info site about India how to remove the language if...
  7. Odd thing that happens with my computer,

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Odd thing that happens with my computer,: Greetings, So I am experiencing a problem with my computer which happens after a restart. This is what happens https://drive.google.com/file/d/136VCy6-5hs09CPemtdM80Emzq8K1bHmy/view?usp=sharing This has be happening for awhile. It will do as the video shows for awhile,...
  8. CPU Voltages: Is there something odd in this...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    CPU Voltages: Is there something odd in this...: Is there something odd here? Voltage CPU CORE 1.072 V MEMORY CONTROLLER 3.008 V +5V 5.027 V +12V 4.480 V -12V -8.576 V -5V -8.576 V +5V HIGH THRESHOLD 4.973 V CMOS BATTERY 3.232 V Some of the right hand figures differ substantially from those on the left. Do they tell...
  9. Odd errors happening?

in Windows 10 Support
    Odd errors happening?: So these odd errors have been happening to me in my event viewer and i think it maybe due to the Windows anniversary update. Oneof them is side sync 33 for something called perferciever? The other one is Microsoft Edge browser, for some odd reason it crashed 24 times in one...
  10. Something Happened

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Something Happened: I'm trying to upgrade from Windows 7 to 10, but I keep getting the Message "Something Happened" Windows is trying to determine if your PC can run Windows 10. I have removed my Virus program (MBAM) and cleaned out my Windows.old directories and made sure that Win 7 was...