Windows 10: [Sound] Volume automatically goes up when starting watching clips

Discus and support [Sound] Volume automatically goes up when starting watching clips in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; No matter what application I watch, can be KMPlayer or just a browser's player, when I start the films, volume automatically goes up very high.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by mq003at, Mar 6, 2018.

1. mq003at Win User

[Sound] Volume automatically goes up when starting watching clips

No matter what application I watch, can be KMPlayer or just a browser's player, when I start the films, volume automatically goes up very high. Sometimes when I pause the film a little bit then resume, volume automatically goes up as well.
    Do I have to reinstall sound driver? I use the newest Windows 10 btw.
    Thanks for reading

:)

mq003at, Mar 6, 2018

2. [Volume]Whenever I watch a movie, Windows automatically make the Media Player's volume goes up.

Imagine you use some media player (no matter what is, it can be KMPlayer or browser's media player) and start watching a clip. The volume will automatically goes up a lot which makes it very loud. Sometimes, when I pause the clip and resume it, the phenomenon
    occurs again.

Do I need to reinstall the sound driver? Btw, I am using the newest version of Windows 10.

WinstonLycan, Mar 6, 2018
  3. VOLUME ISSUES WITH WINDOWS 10

After installing windows 10 I noticed that when I go to a new page on Chrome with an embedded video that automatically starts playing that the sound goes to 100% when it shows that it is at 18% or so. As soon as I change the volume it goes back down to 18%.

ALSO when I toggle the volume up and down quickly the screen cuts in and out for 10 seconds. I have a ASUS Republic of Gamers (ROG) G750JW Laptop. I watch movies and shows on it all the time at night and its annoying to have to get up after every episode
    to turn down the volume.

Anyone else have a problem with sound / video after the update?

Eboulience, Mar 6, 2018
  4. [Sound] Volume automatically goes up when starting watching clips

FrillyBits, Mar 7, 2018
Thema:

[Sound] Volume automatically goes up when starting watching clips

1. [Sound] Volume automatically goes up when starting watching clips - Similar Threads - Sound Volume automatically

2. my volume goes up and down automatically when im in remote desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my volume goes up and down automatically when im in remote desktop: when i am using remote desktop for work, the volume goes automatically up and down on its own every couple seconds, but when i am NOT in remote desktop, volume has no issue....
  3. my volume goes up and down automatically when im in remote desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my volume goes up and down automatically when im in remote desktop: when i am using remote desktop for work, the volume goes automatically up and down on its own every couple seconds, but when i am NOT in remote desktop, volume has no issue....
  4. sound automatic goes to mute.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sound automatic goes to mute.: i am facing a issue my soun level auto goes to 0, when i increase it then aslo it back to 0. i updated bios to fix it. but no solution please help.my laptop is asus vivobook x512fa i3 10th gen windows 11. when i used troubleshoot this appeared....
  5. sound automatic goes to mute.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sound automatic goes to mute.: i am facing a issue my soun level auto goes to 0, when i increase it then aslo it back to 0. i updated bios to fix it. but no solution please help.my laptop is asus vivobook x512fa i3 10th gen windows 11. when i used troubleshoot this appeared....
  6. Fix Volume Automatically Goes Up / Down in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Fix Volume Automatically Goes Up / Down in Windows 10: I am having sound issues with a HP Pavillion computer I purchased last week The sound starts off ok and then goes a lot quieter after a few seconds without any change to the volume bar. So some form of adjustment is occurring I have followed the steps on the attached...
  7. Sound Automatically Lowers When Watching Youtube and Won't go back up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sound Automatically Lowers When Watching Youtube and Won't go back up: Youtube is maxed out and so is windows. Disabling audio enhancements doesn't do a thing. submitted by /u/gamingbro697 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gz0akg/sound_automatically_lowers_when_watching_youtube/
  8. Bluetooth headphones automatically goes to 100% volume when connected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth headphones automatically goes to 100% volume when connected: I recently bought a pair of Sony wh-1000xm3 and every time I connect them to my laptop via Bluetooth, the volume will automatically go to 100% as soon as I play something. Even if I set it to 0 and then press play, it will still go to 100 volume....
  9. volume goes down when im watching a video or listening to music

in Windows 10 Customization
    volume goes down when im watching a video or listening to music: how can I fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/volume-goes-down-when-im-watching-a-video-or/65806712-6875-4e0c-81f8-78b6259df092
  10. Volume goes down automatically

in Windows 10 Customization
    Volume goes down automatically: I’ve faced an issue with sound. When I try to increase it by the button on the sound slide, the volume goes down automatically. I tried to troubleshoot it and reset my Windows, then re-installed audio driver. And it really helped but after the Windows update the issue showed...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. kmplayer volume gets lower as video plays