Windows 10: [Sound] Volume automatically goes up when starting watching clips

Discus and support [Sound] Volume automatically goes up when starting watching clips in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; No matter what application I watch, can be KMPlayer or just a browser's player, when I start the films, volume automatically goes up very high.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by mq003at, Mar 6, 2018.

1. mq003at Win User

[Sound] Volume automatically goes up when starting watching clips

No matter what application I watch, can be KMPlayer or just a browser's player, when I start the films, volume automatically goes up very high. Sometimes when I pause the film a little bit then resume, volume automatically goes up as well.
    Do I have to reinstall sound driver? I use the newest Windows 10 btw.
    Thanks for reading

:)

mq003at, Mar 6, 2018

2. [Volume]Whenever I watch a movie, Windows automatically make the Media Player's volume goes up.

Imagine you use some media player (no matter what is, it can be KMPlayer or browser's media player) and start watching a clip. The volume will automatically goes up a lot which makes it very loud. Sometimes, when I pause the clip and resume it, the phenomenon
    occurs again.

Do I need to reinstall the sound driver? Btw, I am using the newest version of Windows 10.

WinstonLycan, Mar 6, 2018
  3. VOLUME ISSUES WITH WINDOWS 10

After installing windows 10 I noticed that when I go to a new page on Chrome with an embedded video that automatically starts playing that the sound goes to 100% when it shows that it is at 18% or so. As soon as I change the volume it goes back down to 18%.

ALSO when I toggle the volume up and down quickly the screen cuts in and out for 10 seconds. I have a ASUS Republic of Gamers (ROG) G750JW Laptop. I watch movies and shows on it all the time at night and its annoying to have to get up after every episode
    to turn down the volume.

Anyone else have a problem with sound / video after the update?

Eboulience, Mar 6, 2018
  4. [Sound] Volume automatically goes up when starting watching clips

FrillyBits, Mar 7, 2018
Thema:

[Sound] Volume automatically goes up when starting watching clips

1. [Sound] Volume automatically goes up when starting watching clips - Similar Threads - Sound Volume automatically

2. Word starting up automatically when computer starts up ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Word starting up automatically when computer starts up ?: Hi I was using word yesterday and suddenly today when I start the computer it opens Word and multiple blank documents appear on screen. I have been following a recent group discussion and cant get it to stop. Any ideas ? Chris Craig...
  3. volume goes down when im watching a video or listening to music

volume goes down when im watching a video or listening to music: how can I fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/volume-goes-down-when-im-watching-a-video-or/65806712-6875-4e0c-81f8-78b6259df092
  4. Volume goes down automatically

Volume goes down automatically: I’ve faced an issue with sound. When I try to increase it by the button on the sound slide, the volume goes down automatically. I tried to troubleshoot it and reset my Windows, then re-installed audio driver. And it really helped but after the Windows update the issue showed...
  5. The screen goes dark when I watch YouTube

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The screen goes dark when I watch YouTube: I have to hover over the screen and always touch it because the screen often goes dark. It happens when I am watching YouTube or Prime, I really need to sit and touch it again and again....
  6. There is no sound when trying to edit clips in Movie Maker 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    There is no sound when trying to edit clips in Movie Maker 10: Does anyone know how to resolve? I've tried the obvious restart fixes along with other suggestions in the category but none have worked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-is-no-sound-when-trying-to-edit-clips-in/f212c553-9702-48f2-9e1f-0103dfa52810
  7. Screen automatically dims when watching videos

Screen automatically dims when watching videos: I have a Dell, and the screen dims depending on the colors on my screen. Example... I open a website whose home screen is dark colors, and my entire screen dims. I've tried to turn off night light, adaptive brightness... Nothing works. I want it off so I don't have to keep...
  8. Poping sound when watching youtube videos

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Poping sound when watching youtube videos: Hi guys, I have a annoying problem and I just cant find a way to resolve it. When I am watching youtube videos on Google Chrome when the video starts, when I pause the video, fast forward it, switch to another video I hear a poping sound from my laptop speakers, it will...
  9. Sound goes dead when playing games

Sound goes dead when playing games: Hey all, I'm new to this forum, so I'm sorry if my post doesn't have the correct format. Now for the problem, I have Realtek HD Audio for my sound, but since a few windows 10 updates ago, my sound goes dead when playing games (League of legends, WoW aswell). I updated...
  10. Sound Glitch when watching videos

Sound Glitch when watching videos: Whenever I watch a video on youtube or other videos on the internet there is a weird slight glitching sound that occurs very briefly and sporadically. I don't think its the laptop because I have watched DVDs on it and the sound and picture have been perfect and I have...