Windows 10: SPOTLIGHT PICTURE STUCK AGAIN PLEASE HELP

Discus and support SPOTLIGHT PICTURE STUCK AGAIN PLEASE HELP in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Is there actually a fix for this? Last time I changed from Spotlight to Picture and rebooted, then changed it back and rebooted, and it started... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DL Grayson, Oct 5, 2018.

1. SPOTLIGHT PICTURE STUCK AGAIN PLEASE HELP

Is there actually a fix for this?

Last time I changed from Spotlight to Picture and rebooted, then changed it back and rebooted, and it started working.

But the next time the computer updated, it stopped again and now that doesn't work to fix it.

I am not wanting to go into Run Prompt places on my computer for fear of doing something wrong and messing things up, and now the posts are saying that this doesn't work any more anyway.

Why the hell doesn't MS fix this?

Does anyone know how to fix it?

Thanks for any help.

:)

DL Grayson, Oct 5, 2018
  2. JohnnyGui Win User

Windows Spotlight stuck on 1 picture

For some reason the Windows Spotlight feature is stuck and doesn't change pictures on a daily basis before I log into Windows.

I have tried deleting the specified files and refreshing Windows Spotlight using this tutorial on tenforums but it didn't fix the problem

The tutorial also says that I have to make sure that the Settings app and Edge are running in the background through the Privacy Settings -> Background apps.

SPOTLIGHT PICTURE STUCK AGAIN PLEASE HELP [​IMG]

However, I can't find these apps in my list at all to enable them in the first place. I did an "sfc /scannow" command prompt but it didn't find any integrity violations.

JohnnyGui, Oct 7, 2018
  3. SLO_91 Win User
    Windows Spotlight Picture in Lock Screen is Stuck

Windows Spotlight Picture does not change anymore. It is stuck on a mountain scene. I have tried the suggestions on line to fix it and it still doesn't change. Please help!

SLO_91, Oct 7, 2018
  4. puffcuff Win User

SPOTLIGHT PICTURE STUCK AGAIN PLEASE HELP

WINDOWS SPOTLIGHT - stuck on Picture, can't cahange to Windows spotlight

Hello,

I've set Settings - Personalization - Lock screen - Background to Windows spotlight.

Windows spotlight appears when I log off or lock my computer, but when I restart it or turn it on, it's stuck on a picture from Background - Picture.

I've tried this:

https://www.windowscentral.com/how-fix-windows-spotlight-stuck-same-image-windows-10

and

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...the-same/354224ea-203c-4b27-9ec9-0343bd100258

but as my problem is a bit different (it's not stuck on a single Windows spotlight picture) maybe the solution is as well?

Thank you,

Sonja

puffcuff, Oct 7, 2018
Thema:

SPOTLIGHT PICTURE STUCK AGAIN PLEASE HELP

1. SPOTLIGHT PICTURE STUCK AGAIN PLEASE HELP - Similar Threads - SPOTLIGHT PICTURE STUCK

2. Spotlight pictures

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Spotlight pictures: I have said that I either Like or am Not a Fan on hundreds of photos. What bugs me is that I have to respond to the same photos. Once I'm indicated my preference regarding a given photo, why can't that be permanent vs having to do it again a few weeks later??...
  3. Windows spotlight is stuck on one picture

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows spotlight is stuck on one picture: I set my lock screen to windows spotlight and a little while after updating to Windows 11, the lock screen would not change its picture. It's been stuck on a single boring blue picture for months. How do i fix it?...
  4. Windows spotlight is stuck on one picture

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows spotlight is stuck on one picture: I set my lock screen to windows spotlight and a little while after updating to Windows 11, the lock screen would not change its picture. It's been stuck on a single boring blue picture for months. How do i fix it?...
  5. windows spotlight stuck on lake picture

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    windows spotlight stuck on lake picture: hello, for several months my spotlight is stuck on the same picture (the one with the lake and red bag). i tried all the fixes suggested in this forum and others but nothing helped. i can also say that this happened almost at the same time at all my computers and other...
  6. Spotlight picture stuck on Nepal and text is stuck in Chinese

in Windows 10 Customization
    Spotlight picture stuck on Nepal and text is stuck in Chinese: Subject explains it all. I have gone it to advanced language and region settings and everything is set to United States and English. I even checked the "copy your current settings to:" boxes. Still in Chinese. When I click the Chinese characters in Spotlight, it takes me...
  7. SPOTLIGHT PICTURE STUCK AGAIN PLEASE HELP

SPOTLIGHT PICTURE STUCK AGAIN PLEASE HELP: Is there actually a fix for this? Last time I changed from Spotlight to Picture and rebooted, then changed it back and rebooted, and it started working. But the next time the computer updated, it stopped again and now that doesn't work to fix it. I am not wanting to go...
  8. Windows Spotlight stuck on 1 picture

Windows Spotlight stuck on 1 picture: For some reason the Windows Spotlight feature is stuck and doesn't change pictures on a daily basis before I log into Windows. I have tried deleting the specified files and refreshing Windows Spotlight using this tutorial on tenforums but it didn't fix the problem The...
  9. Windows Spotlight stuck on 1 picture

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Spotlight stuck on 1 picture: For some reason the Windows Spotlight feature is stuck and doesn't change pictures on a daily basis before I log into Windows. I have tried deleting the specified files and refreshing Windows Spotlight using thistutorial on tenforums but it didn't fix the problem The...
  10. Spotlight help needed please

Spotlight help needed please: Hello, I'm baffled as usual. The "do you like what you see message" only shows a blue screen where the picture should be, all the text is there but no picture. The strange thing is that the picture shows in the preview section where you turn the feature on or off. All...