Windows 10: start menu has green text /filter on

Discus and support start menu has green text /filter on in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, Can any one help me please, it appears some how with out knowing I have a colour filter on that makes start menu text /icons in green, how do I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by tararisk, Aug 5, 2017.

1. tararisk Win User

start menu has green text /filter on

Hello, Can any one help me please, it appears some how with out knowing I have a colour filter on that makes start menu text /icons in green, how do I revert back to normal??

I am Win 10 Home 64 bit

picture attached

Thanks
    Charlie

:)

tararisk, Aug 5, 2017

2. Screen colours became inverted after adjusting display resolution

I have the same problem. Red is green, Green is blue, Blue is red, White is white and black is black. No color filter is active now and magnification is not active either. It all started with that I had greyscale after a hibernate due to inactivity. That
    was due to color filter was active for some reason. When I inactivated the color filter as recomended above the greyscale was solved, but then the colours was "shifted" in the RGB one step. Did not do any updates or anything similar to drivers this week.
    The screens before windows 10 is started is not affected and the monitors menu is unaffected as well. Any suggestions?

AlbinÅlin, Aug 5, 2017
  3. N97 is a defective product: A campaign for compensation

@ herzlich totally agree

HOPE THEY STOP USING THIS FILTER BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE

THE GREEN STAR HAS BEEN CLICKED start menu has green text /filter on :)

ahmmetwally, Aug 5, 2017
  4. Edwin New Member

Edwin, Aug 6, 2017
  5. spunk Win User
    What type of connection from your monitor to your nVidia card do you use? DVI, VGA, HDMI? if one of the first two, make sure the adapter is plugged in all the way and is not partially plugged in. Check the connector for any broken pins. If any pins are broken, you will not get the correct color.

spunk, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. start menu has green text /filter on - Similar Threads - start menu has

2. Start Menu Text

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start Menu Text: How do I restore the text in my Start menu when it disappeared after an update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-menu-text/e070086c-126a-44c1-9fea-35a67ac46e7f
  3. My start menu search bar is green

My start menu search bar is green: The start menu search is green as shown and when i type it blends in with the search bar as the text when i type is white[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-start-menu-search-bar-is-green/d86d04b4-e7ee-4fd1-a8d8-eccdc0e57f9a
  4. Green screen filter in Power Point

Green screen filter in Power Point: I am making video and want to put it into Power Point presentation. I want to set up the green screen filter in the video box so that it shows just my profile. Is it possible?...
  5. Green number on start menu Icons

Green number on start menu Icons: I have green numbers on my Start Menu icons. It jumps to different Icons anytime I open the Start Menu. [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/green-number-on-start-menu-icons/9eb706ba-7ddf-4491-8dbf-294b3a4e7413
  6. Bright green text/streaks appear in Windows 10 start menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Bright green text/streaks appear in Windows 10 start menu: These green marks keep appearing in my start menu, I thought it was a color filer problem but it still appears after I change the filter. It just changes colors along with the filter. Does someone know how to fix this? [img] 134830
  7. Windows 10 (1903) Update - Start Menu has Green Boxes.

Windows 10 (1903) Update - Start Menu has Green Boxes.: Hi, I've just updated to the newest Windows 10 1903 build, the only issue I've had so far is giant green boxes appearing in the start menu, like its supposed to be highlighting something, its not and I can't find a way to turn them off? Any help would be appreciated....
  8. Start Menu text is Black

in Cortana
    Start Menu text is Black: Hey y'all, To give a bit of background, I had to clone and replace my SSD due to an issue with the SATA connector. I had no issues with the search/start menu before this. Whether I have the theme in Light or Dark Mode, when I search something on Cortana it looks like this:...
  9. Start menu text color

Start menu text color: good morning, im not sure if this has been posted and solved, but i have a hard time reading the start menu text..i even changed the default app mode from dark to light. and i cant figure out how to change the color of the text. any help would be appreciated thankyou in...
  10. Grey text on start menu?

in Windows 10 Support
    Grey text on start menu?: After latest cumulative update I notice loads of my start menu entries are written in grey. Most are white but there are quite a few in grey. They still seem to launch ok but this is very odd. Rebooting seems to return many of the text entries to white but then slowly more...