Windows 10: Stop these screens from appearing

Discus and support Stop these screens from appearing in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; The screens as in my attachments will occasionally appear when i open my Firefox 61.0.2 browser and when i open Outlook 2010 email another Outlook help... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by terrace, Aug 17, 2018.

1. terrace Win User

Stop these screens from appearing

The screens as in my attachments will occasionally appear when i open my Firefox 61.0.2 browser and when i open Outlook 2010 email another Outlook help appears. Is there a way to stop this from appearing please?*Smile

:)

terrace, Aug 17, 2018
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 17, 2018
  3. DavidG Win User
    Calendar Notifications Stopped Working / Appearing

My Calendar notifications have stopped working.
    The Calendar App is working fine and I have no problem adding events.
    When I navigate to Settings > System > Notifications the Calendar App does not appear. See screen shot below.
    I am used to relying on the Calendar notifications or reminders, any suggestions are appreciated.

Stop these screens from appearing [​IMG]

DavidG, Aug 17, 2018
  4. Bree Win User

Installation media boots to command prompt

I've just booted from known working install media to see exactly what it does when booting. The sequence of events is...

• Windows logo on a black screen
    • circling dots appear beneath the logo
    • light blue 'Please wait' screen with circling dots
    • a command prompt window (very briefly)
    • the initial Setup page appears

Do you see steps 1-3? If so, it appears you have stopped at step 4, suggesting that something on the disc cannot be read.

Does the disc boot properly in another machine? If so, try cleaning the laptop's drive lens then try booting from the disc again.

If not, make new install media with Microsoft's Media Creation Tool, either as a bootable USB, on an ISO that you can burn to another disc. At Step 8 in Option One of this tutorial you can choose between making a USB or an ISO.

Download Windows 10 ISO File

Thema:

1. Stop these screens from appearing - Similar Threads - Stop screens appearing

2. How to stop green leaf from appearing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to stop green leaf from appearing: Hi, I wanted to know if there was a way to stop the green leaf to stop appearing on a game I downloaded from Microsoft store. This is because my game launches but then is prevented by the green leaf in task manager to fully launch and it is just in a white screen, unable to...
  3. My notifications stop appearing

in Windows 10 Customization
    My notifications stop appearing: I turned on notifications from twitter, but on the 7th one, i get a notification saying "you have 7 notifications" instead of the notification itself. I would have to clear all of them before it works properly again. Any way to fix it?...
  4. Stop Outlook Calendar Icons from automatically appearing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stop Outlook Calendar Icons from automatically appearing: How do I stop those Outlook Calendar icons from appearing every time I create a calendar item? I find them very annoying, plus it takes me extra time to remove them. Is it possible just to stop them once and for all?...
  5. A blue screen appears

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    A blue screen appears: Good day. I have problems when turning on the computer. A blue screen appears. Can you help me? Thanks. 1. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b (0x00000000c0000005, 0xfffff804844bf1b0, 0xffffbe056fa6e8a0, 0x0000000000000000). A dump was...
  6. Message appears on screen

Message appears on screen: Windows\System 32\LogilDA.dll. What is this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/message-appears-on-screen/e4c665f6-abb7-4ef7-80ea-59a613edb419
  7. Login screen appears when computer wakes up from sleep. How do I stop this?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Login screen appears when computer wakes up from sleep. How do I stop this?: when I wake up from sleep the log in screen appears. How do I stop it and go directly to desk top * Original title: Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/login-screen-appears-when-computer-wakes-up-from/57722a26-926f-4565-86d6-44d768896351
  8. mouse appearance on screen

mouse appearance on screen: would like to change my mouse so that there is only one mouse not a dragging of several mice (mouses) when I am using it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/mouse-appearance-on-screen/bc6c433d-d8d5-4c19-b928-8eb5df9b8ce0
  9. Stop these screens from appearing

in Windows 10 Support
    Stop these screens from appearing: The screens as in my attachments will occasionally appear when i open my Firefox 61.0.2 browser and when i open Outlook 2010 email another Outlook help appears. Is there a way to stop this from appearing please?*Smile 116188
  10. Windows Spotlight images suddenly stopped appearing on login screen

Windows Spotlight images suddenly stopped appearing on login screen: All those nice scenic Windows Spotlight images used to always appear when I turned on my computer and logged on. I have noticed over the last couple days that now one of the stock Windows login screen appears instead. My setting is set to use Spotlight images. When I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. stop multiple screens appearing in windows