Windows 10: Store Update Log & Reliability History Updates Don't Agree

Discus and support Store Update Log & Reliability History Updates Don't Agree in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Usually the app updates logged in Reliability History (RH) agree with those listed in the Store app. I had many app updates listed in RH today on two... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Steve C, Sep 13, 2018.

1. Steve C Win User

Store Update Log & Reliability History Updates Don't Agree

Usually the app updates logged in Reliability History (RH) agree with those listed in the Store app. I had many app updates listed in RH today on two PCs but these are not shown as updated today in the Store app (see below). What's going on here and do others have the same issue?

Store Update Log & Reliability History Updates Don't Agree [​IMG]

Store Update Log & Reliability History Updates Don't Agree [​IMG]

:)

Steve C, Sep 13, 2018
  2. Scottyboy99 Win User

Reliability history of updates apps

I use reliability history quite a bit to monitor what apps have updated. Has anyone noticed lately that the apps listed here are just gobbledegook? Rather than say what app updates it'll just say 'application-some number-submission'. It doesn't do for all of them but it does for most recent ones. For example mail calendar app updates the other day and it's name listed correctly in reliability history but today films tv, Skype and sway apps updated and just got this gobbledegook application-blah blah-submission. This isn't very helpful from Microsoft. I tested all our machines and this is across the board frustratingly

Scottyboy99, Sep 13, 2018
  3. Mr Ed Win User
    Update History Not Displaying Latest Update

If nothing shows in update history, try clicking on 'uninstall updates'. Sometimes this list is more complete. Having said that, I have nothing new in either list. Bree

Thanks, Bree. I followed your suggestion and it worked. Store Update Log & Reliability History Updates Don't Agree :)

Mr Ed, Sep 13, 2018
  4. dalchina Win User

dalchina, Sep 13, 2018
Thema:

1. Store Update Log & Reliability History Updates Don't Agree - Similar Threads - Store Update Log

2. Computer Freeze | Viewed Reliability History

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer Freeze | Viewed Reliability History: Was wondering if anyone can decipher for me a Hardware error. I was going about my normal business and encountered a computer freeze. Very odd.. please note I did have the MOBO overclocked and just updated the Bios a couple a days prior. I went into Event Viewer to see if i...
  3. Duplicate Entries in Reliability History?

in Windows 10 Support
    Duplicate Entries in Reliability History?: Since 2 days ago I've started getting duplicate entries in Reliability History for installed apps - see below. Why is this? [img] 117011
  4. Question regarding Reliability History

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question regarding Reliability History: Hi all. Just a quick question. I just bought a new game and there been a few patches since it's come out and, ever so gradually, it's taken a little bit longer to load up and start since the latest patch was released a few days ago. The issue I'm having is whenever I quit...
  5. No update history

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    No update history: I no longer get anything shown as Update History. As far as I know updating itself is working fine, automatic and manual checks either show there are no updates available or if there are they are downloaded OK --- there is just no history. 106722
  6. Reliability history of updates apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reliability history of updates apps: I use reliability history quite a bit to monitor what apps have updated. Has anyone noticed lately that the apps listed here are just gobbledegook? Rather than say what app updates it'll just say 'application-some number-submission'. It doesn't do for all of them but it does...
  7. Update History vs. Reliability Monitor history

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Update History vs. Reliability Monitor history: I've used gpedit to allow manual control of updates and manually download and install updates when available, and I set "Notifiy to download" option. That gave me control similar to what I had with Win7. Or so I thought. But the Reliability Monitor shows the installation of...
  8. Show Your Reliability History

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Show Your Reliability History: Here's mine after clean install: I had to clean install due to stability issues after upgrading from 8.1. In the process I loat Windows DVD player app. Windows explorer keeps crashing when a new app or programs are installed. [img] 14842
  9. Reliability history not working

in Windows 10 Support
    Reliability history not working: When I go to control panel > Security and Maint. > Maint. > View reliability history nothing happens, and control panel closes. This happened in the last build also. 5052
  10. Svchost message in reliability history

in Windows 10 Support
    Svchost message in reliability history: I noted a message in reliability history this morning about svchost.exe having stopped working. First time I've ever seen that message. At the time I was signing in and out of our many family user accounts updating apps, it probably co incidee with logging into my wife's user...