Windows 10: Stuck at lockscreen after 1903

Discus and support Stuck at lockscreen after 1903 in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I have just installed 1903 and after several attempts to use my pin and password, it will say "just a moment", load for a second then it will return to... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by TheCavedProgram, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Stuck at lockscreen after 1903

I have just installed 1903 and after several attempts to use my pin and password, it will say "just a moment", load for a second then it will return to the lockscreen. I know the pins and passwords are correct since if I enter random keys, it will tell me it is incorrect. I cannot access anything other than the lockscreen currently. Please help, thanks in advance.

:)

TheCavedProgram, Jun 19, 2019

2. Windows 10 stuck at lockscreen.

The windows 10 is stuck at lockscreen. i am not able to use my Keyboard and mouse. There is no response to keyboard and mouse.. I am unable to enter the password to log in. windows 10 was working fine after the upgrade..but after that when i restarted
    it... It got stuck at the lockscreen. The lockscreen clock and other indicators like battery and wifi are showing properly.. Can anyone help..? Is their anyone who is facing same issue..? Help!!

prathamesh125, Jun 19, 2019
  3. Riel Alc Win User
    Stuck on lockscreen

Hi,

To better assist you with the issue, please provide the following information:

• When did the issue happen?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer prior to encountering the issue?
    • If possible, please provide us a screenshot of your login screen.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Riel Alc, Jun 19, 2019
  4. Stuck at lockscreen after 1903

Local profile issue after upgrading to 1903

Hi roblinb

Not listed in the Known.

Known issues for Windows 10 May 2019 Update version 1903

As far as Wifi any chance it is Qualcom inside USB adapter, if Qualcom then yes known issue.

I might create another user (Local) and when if try again see if this issue occurs on both users.

Would also suggest you run the first 5 steps in this tutorial to see if you have any corruption with current build.

Use DISM to Repair Windows 10 Image

Ken

Caledon Ken, Jun 19, 2019
Thema:

Stuck at lockscreen after 1903

1. Stuck at lockscreen after 1903 - Similar Threads - Stuck lockscreen 1903

2. Lockscreen stuck on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lockscreen stuck on windows 11: Hi all, really need some help here. My laptop turns on and show sign in screen. When I login, it show loading welcome then blank screen and back to sign in screen.I have tried all of the Troubleshoot options, including:System restore point restore is 4 days agoStartup repair...
  3. Lockscreen stuck on windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lockscreen stuck on windows 11: Hi all, really need some help here. My laptop turns on and show sign in screen. When I login, it show loading welcome then blank screen and back to sign in screen.I have tried all of the Troubleshoot options, including:System restore point restore is 4 days agoStartup repair...
  4. Windows lockscreen getting stuck

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows lockscreen getting stuck: A lot of the time when my laptop has been closed for a while, open it back up it just shows my lockscreen picture and nothing else except my cursor. It doesn't show the time or date like usual. I have installed a clean installation of Windows and it didn't help. Pressing...
  5. Stuck with 1903 oxC1900208

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck with 1903 oxC1900208: My PC is slowing down and oxC1900208 Getting this error code while playing out the update. I'm stuck on 1903 while I need to get 2004. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-with-1903-oxc1900208/85d0d686-f204-49f6-883d-65bc3a065f6c
  6. Blurry Lockscreen after Windows 10 1903

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Blurry Lockscreen after Windows 10 1903: I need help for the sign-in window..When I start-up there is a sign in window. It always has a picture of somewhere in the world and words in upper right hand corner. This is all blurry and sometimes unrecognizable. ***Original Title: when I start up, the picture that is...
  7. Lockscreen background doesn't blur (version 1903)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lockscreen background doesn't blur (version 1903): After update to 1903 version, the acrylic blur effect does appear and everything is normal for the first time. But after 2-3 times restart, the blur effect doesn't appear again. Any suggest? 135322
  8. Lockscreen background doesn't blur (version 1903)

in Windows 10 Support
    Lockscreen background doesn't blur (version 1903): After update to 1903 version, the acrylic blur effect does appear and everything is normal for the first time. But after 2-3 times restart, the blur effect doesn't appear again. Any suggest? 135322
  9. Windows 10 stuck at lockscreen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 stuck at lockscreen: Hey so today i turned on my laptop ( which i used earlier) but when i turned it on it shows the date and time and then when i click it it shows my wallpaper and then its stuck there i tried searching everywhere nothing seems to help i just watched youtube vids earlier and...
  10. Lockscreen preview is stuck on load.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Lockscreen preview is stuck on load.: [ATTACH]This happens to whichever image i select and only windows spotlight seems to work. What could be the solutions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lockscreen-preview-is-stuck-on-load/c8534cb5-a3e3-4dc6-99fc-f55662b764cb

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 1903 When you lock computer you cant login as another user

2. windows stuck on welcome screen after update 1903

3. windows 10 1903 update stuck your pc will start in a few moment

4. 1903 shows different blurred lockscreen and cant change,
  5. Stuck at lockscreen after 1903,
  6. just installed windows spotlight stuck,
  7. upgrade to windows 10 1903 long welcome screen,
  8. wallpaper changed After 1903 updat,
  9. windows 10 stuck at lockscreen no login,
  10. windows 10 1903 lock screen boot,
  11. windows 10 stuck on lockscreen,