Stuck in autorepair loop when booting

Discus and support Stuck in autorepair loop when booting in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Stuck in auto repair loop when booting windows 10. With auto rpair turned off I get a 0xc0000225 error code.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RonO'Neal2, Aug 10, 2018.

1. RonO'Neal2 Win User

Stuck in auto repair loop when booting windows 10. With auto rpair turned off I get a 0xc0000225 error code.

:)

RonO'Neal2, Aug 10, 2018
Thema:

1. Stuck in autorepair loop when booting - Similar Threads - Stuck autorepair loop

2. Error when upgrading my Surface Laptop device from Windows 10 Pro in S mode to just Windows...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error when upgrading my Surface Laptop device from Windows 10 Pro in S mode to just Windows...: Talked to support to escalate the issue of not being able to switch out of S Mode. They couldn't fix it after hours of troubleshooting. Many restarts, updates, diagnostic testing, info gathering.... Nothing! My laptop is brand new! I have not heard back from support so I...
  3. Encountered error message “operations failed with error 0x00003e3” when installing shared...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Encountered error message “operations failed with error 0x00003e3” when installing shared...: Hi Sir/Mdm, I have four PC with windows 10 pro 64 bit OS encountering error when installing shared printer Epson LQ300+ II from a PC that is sharing out the printer after a windows update few days back KB4343909 windows 10 april 2018 update cumulative update. I had shared...
  4. Boot Issues Screen Flicker

in Windows 10 Support
    Boot Issues Screen Flicker: Hi, I updated the other day to build 17134.228 and now when my pc boots the brand name comes up, then the screen flashes off and on and the brand name is back up again and normal boot resumes. Anyone else see this occurrence in this or other instances or have any ideas?...
  5. windows stuck at "Restarting..." for long after received microsoft update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows stuck at "Restarting..." for long after received microsoft update: Windows 10(Enterprise) windows stuck at "Restarting..." for long after received microsoft update it's a desktop computer; and remote users connect to via remote desktop; however, every time after received Microsoft update, the system will stuck at "Restarting..." for...
  6. Windows 10 endless loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 endless loop: Hello, Windows 10 did its ordinary update by itself and after that my cpu run 100% all the time. So i decided to get it back to older version, but now my laptop is in endless loop. It is really frustrating. I can't do nothing except accessing to command line prompt when i...
  7. Microphone in Bluetooth headset not working when connected to PC Windows 10

Microphone in Bluetooth headset not working when connected to PC Windows 10: hi there i recently bought a pair of beats x which is a bluetooth connection. i connected it to a pc and its said music and voice connected. But when i started to listening to music it worked fine but when i tried to speak using discord the mic didnt work. i went to control...
  8. Xbox 360 (wired) not working, 1st and 4th light turn on for a second when plugging in...

Xbox 360 (wired) not working, 1st and 4th light turn on for a second when plugging in...: - Using Windows 10 - Wired Xbox 360 Controller - Uninstalled drivers by showing hidden devices in Device Manager and removing the Xbox 360 one. - Did a restart, uninstalled / re-installed the "Xbox 360 Accessories Software" (which can be found here:...
  9. Windows 10 won't boot

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 won't boot: About two weeks ago my computer stopped booting with the window pane and rotating dots. I went through several iterations of repair and reset, rebuilding my applications and took the machine to my local computer repair shop, They replaced my SSD System drive, and I have...
  10. Windows 10 Safe Mode - Surface Book 2 is Bricked and Stuck in Loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Safe Mode - Surface Book 2 is Bricked and Stuck in Loop: Problem I have a Surface Book 2 running Windows 10. It is completely bricked at the moment. I have some files that Edge corrupted when it downloaded them, but will not let me delete. So I quickly looked online and it suggested that I go to systems configuration and...