Windows 10: Stuck in autorepair loop when booting

Discus and support Stuck in autorepair loop when booting in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Stuck in auto repair loop when booting windows 10. With auto rpair turned off I get a 0xc0000225 error code.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RonO'Neal2, Aug 10, 2018.

1. Stuck in autorepair loop when booting

Stuck in auto repair loop when booting windows 10. With auto rpair turned off I get a 0xc0000225 error code.

:)

RonO'Neal2, Aug 10, 2018

2. Stuck in autorepair loop when booting

Stuck in auto repair loop when booting windows 10. With auto rpair turned off I get a 0xc0000225 error code.

RonO'Neal2, Sep 25, 2018
  3. After an update then shutdown last night, Win version 10.0.10586 stuck in autorepair loop.

Is the computer-in-question still "stuck in autorepair loop" or can you successfully restart the computer in Safe Mode (with or without Networking)? ...how about "clean boot" troubleshooting mode?

How to start Win10 in Safe Mode

https://www.windowsphoneinfo.com/threads/boot-into-safe-mode-on-windows-10.9461/

Clean boot troubleshooting in Win10

https://www.windowsphoneinfo.com/th...s-10-to-troubleshoot-software-conflicts.7964/

PA Bear - MS MVP, Sep 25, 2018
  4. Stuck in autorepair loop when booting

Computer Stuck in Boot Loop

Hi,

We are glad that you tried some troubleshooting steps to fix the issue, but usually the issue occurs due to corrupted system file. In order for us to assist you, we suggest to check this thread and look for Deepika Gowda answer. It contains troubleshooting
    steps pertaining to the issue:
    Computer stuck with a reboot loop on Windows 10

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Sep 25, 2018
Thema:

Stuck in autorepair loop when booting

1. Stuck in autorepair loop when booting - Similar Threads - Stuck autorepair loop

2. Windows 11 stuck in autorepair loop, can’t even boot in safe mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 stuck in autorepair loop, can’t even boot in safe mode: When I switch on my Acer A515-44, I get a ‘critical process died’ error, and then when I restart it the autorepair fails. I tried repairing the installation from a recovery disk and fixing bcd in command prompt but it doesn’t work. It says the boot files are created...
  3. Windows 11 stuck in autorepair loop, can’t even boot in safe mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 stuck in autorepair loop, can’t even boot in safe mode: When I switch on my Acer A515-44, I get a ‘critical process died’ error, and then when I restart it the autorepair fails. I tried repairing the installation from a recovery disk and fixing bcd in command prompt but it doesn’t work. It says the boot files are created...
  4. Stuck in boot loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck in boot loop: I have been stuck in a boot loop for a while now and can't find any helpful tips. When I turn on my computer I have 2 options to choose an operating system or the advanced options. There is continue, use a device, use another operating system, and turn off your pc. There is...
  5. Bluescreen to autorepair boot loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bluescreen to autorepair boot loop: On Saturday, 6/12/2021, I got a bluescreen in the middle of playing CS:GO. The error was an unexpected_store_exception. I figured, no biggie, sometimes thing just break. I let it restart, where it proceeded to get stuck into a boot loop. There's a few weird things about this....
  6. Autorepair Loop is dumb

in Windows 10 Customization
    Autorepair Loop is dumb: Ok someone tell me to fix this loop or I can't even do my homework https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/autorepair-loop-is-dumb/a4b40b70-7f27-49d6-98c0-c5b7c52ae908
  7. Windows 10 Boot Loop stuck at autorepair

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Boot Loop stuck at autorepair: Hi all, Not sure if this was caused by the new Windows update or what. My desktop has been working flawlessly with no issues or concerns. Last night, I powered it off and there was no prompt to update or a scheduled update listed. Tonight, powering it on immediately opened a...
  8. Trapped in AutoRepair / Windows Setup loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trapped in AutoRepair / Windows Setup loop: My computer crashed unexpectedly, and when it restarted it booted to the autorepair tool. None of the options in the tool work except command prompt. Reverting to a previous state gives an error, loading an image gives an error, running diagnostic gives an error. After...
  9. Stuck in loop when booting computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck in loop when booting computer: Hi, I currently own an ASUS X552L laptop and I am stuck in a bit of a loop when starting up my laptop. I boot it up regularly and other ways that have led to me logging in, they all lead to a bluescreen with a stop code: inaccessible_boot_device . Whats weird is that no...
  10. On boot forced in to autorepair and is stuck on keyboard layout.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    On boot forced in to autorepair and is stuck on keyboard layout.: When i boot my computer I am forced in to autorepair, on which it sends me to select a keyboard where my laptop keyboard and mouse don't work and nor does the USB ports. I have created a boot disk but I don't understand how to fix it or to get in to safe mode. I have done a...