Stuck in autorepair loop when booting

Discus and support Stuck in autorepair loop when booting in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Stuck in auto repair loop when booting windows 10. With auto rpair turned off I get a 0xc0000225 error code.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RonO'Neal2, Aug 10, 2018 at 4:43 PM.

1. RonO'Neal2 Win User

Stuck in auto repair loop when booting windows 10. With auto rpair turned off I get a 0xc0000225 error code.

:)

Thema:

1. Stuck in autorepair loop when booting - Similar Threads - Stuck autorepair loop

2. Computer is Slow After Starting Windows(Booting)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer is Slow After Starting Windows(Booting): I use a Dell Inspiron 5567 laptop with i7 Processor and 8GB RAM. When I bought the laptop, it was normal after boot. Then after time passed by, my performance of my laptop started degrading (i.e) The computer was damn slow for nearly a minute after boot and returns to normal...
  3. Thread stuck in device driver windows 10!

Thread stuck in device driver windows 10!: I ran into BSOD so many and it's the message and dump file. plz help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/thread-stuck-in-device-driver-windows-10/6215b3d2-9f30-4f08-a01f-bde18bc0ee81
  4. Infinite loading screen that comes up before intended login screen every time I boot up my pc

Infinite loading screen that comes up before intended login screen every time I boot up my pc: Note: tried to do what someone recommended in previous posts on command prompt but nothing came of it Basically I started getting this problem two days ago. Every time I started up my pc, it would boot normally until a black screen with an infinite loading cursor symbol...
  5. Device's screen blinks constantly and eventually crashes when attempting to add printers.

Device's screen blinks constantly and eventually crashes when attempting to add printers.: I was going to print something for someone on another computer which recently updated from v. 1511 to v. 1803, but the printer was not listed so I attempted to add it. First, I tried the normal method, of adding the printer through the Settings app. However, I was immediately...
  6. Windows boot loop problem ("attempting to recover installation" "restoring your previous...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows boot loop problem ("attempting to recover installation" "restoring your previous...: So I've been having this boot loop problem for two days, lenovo logo shows up and then it says "attempting to recover installation" and then quickly switch to saying "restoring your previous version of windows" and the pc restart again. I've managed to get into windows by...
  7. OneDrive stuck on "processing two changes"

OneDrive stuck on "processing two changes": Hello, I have the dreaded issue as well... Tried: - Wipe OneDrive and start over - Delete all files (even in .zip files) with 0bytes - Break connection and reconnect OneDrive Nothing helped. Any thoughts on what to try next? Kind regards, Ferry...
  8. Computer will constantly freeze at second windows boot wheel

Computer will constantly freeze at second windows boot wheel: I'm beyond frustrated and I've run out of patience and ideas on how to fix this I apologize in advance for the long wall of text you're about to read but I'm at my wits end and I'm all out of ideas on how to fix this issue as I've tried literally every fix available both on...
  9. Battery not charging, even when plugged in.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Battery not charging, even when plugged in.: Hi! My HP laptop for the last two years won't charge. Originally I thought it was a simply faulty power cord. But after switching it out, my computer would still be plugged in, start charging, and then stop suddenly, only to start up again at a random time. I removed my...
  10. Windows Updates cause desktop to get "stuck" Please Help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Updates cause desktop to get "stuck" Please Help: I apologize for the long post... just want to thoroughly explain my problem. So after some recent problems I figured i would just reinstall windows directly to 1803 edition. I used the official windows USB that i bought a while to format my hard drive and reinstall. It...