Windows 10: Stuck in autorepair loop when booting

Discus and support Stuck in autorepair loop when booting in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Stuck in auto repair loop when booting windows 10. With auto rpair turned off I get a 0xc0000225 error code.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RonO'Neal2, Aug 10, 2018.

1. Stuck in autorepair loop when booting

Stuck in auto repair loop when booting windows 10. With auto rpair turned off I get a 0xc0000225 error code.

:)

RonO'Neal2, Aug 10, 2018

2. Stuck in autorepair loop when booting

Stuck in auto repair loop when booting windows 10. With auto rpair turned off I get a 0xc0000225 error code.

RonO'Neal2, Sep 25, 2018
  3. After an update then shutdown last night, Win version 10.0.10586 stuck in autorepair loop.

Is the computer-in-question still "stuck in autorepair loop" or can you successfully restart the computer in Safe Mode (with or without Networking)? ...how about "clean boot" troubleshooting mode?

How to start Win10 in Safe Mode

http://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/2304-safe-mode-start-windows-10-a.html

Clean boot troubleshooting in Win10

http://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/...ndows-10-troubleshoot-software-conflicts.html

PA Bear - MS MVP, Sep 25, 2018
  4. Stuck in autorepair loop when booting

Computer Stuck in Boot Loop

Hi,

We are glad that you tried some troubleshooting steps to fix the issue, but usually the issue occurs due to corrupted system file. In order for us to assist you, we suggest to check this thread and look for Deepika Gowda answer. It contains troubleshooting
    steps pertaining to the issue:
    Computer stuck with a reboot loop on Windows 10

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Sep 25, 2018
Thema:

Stuck in autorepair loop when booting

1. Stuck in autorepair loop when booting - Similar Threads - Stuck autorepair loop

2. Stuck in loop when booting computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck in loop when booting computer: Hi, I currently own an ASUS X552L laptop and I am stuck in a bit of a loop when starting up my laptop. I boot it up regularly and other ways that have led to me logging in, they all lead to a bluescreen with a stop code: inaccessible_boot_device . Whats weird is that no...
  3. Stuck in Boot up screen loop

Stuck in Boot up screen loop: My Acer laptop has not been able to function properly because I downloaded the windows 10 update a few years ago. Need help on how to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/stuck-in-boot-up-screen-loop/6e03a28e-78ea-4cd4-83ba-066b1576932d
  4. Laptop stuck in boot loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop stuck in boot loop: I tried to recover my laptop (Asus E402M) and at some point an error occurred and left my laptop in a loop. I have tried getting into advanced recovery but have had no luck. I have tried using a recovery drive but it still doesnt attempt to boot. Please help....
  5. On boot forced in to autorepair and is stuck on keyboard layout.

On boot forced in to autorepair and is stuck on keyboard layout.: When i boot my computer I am forced in to autorepair, on which it sends me to select a keyboard where my laptop keyboard and mouse don't work and nor does the USB ports. I have created a boot disk but I don't understand how to fix it or to get in to safe mode. I have done a...
  6. Stuck in blue boot options loop

Stuck in blue boot options loop: When I turned on my laptop it seemingly went through the normal boot process before loading the light blue boot options screen, where I had the option to restore or reset the computer or continue to windows 10. I initially assumed I had accidentally pressed some button to...
  7. Windows Boot Failure - Stuck in a loop

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Boot Failure - Stuck in a loop: Let me preface this by hoping I'm in the correct place for this post, and to be sure my title is okay by this forums' standards. Please do redirect and correct me if either are at fault. Hello! I've run into a bit of an issue when it comes to my Toshiba Satellite laptop....
  8. Boot screen stuck on loop (I think...???)

Boot screen stuck on loop (I think...???): Hi, I am a total noob to computers so I dont know what to do here. basically I'm installing windows 10 & it's gotten stuck in either a loop or it's taking a hell of a time to load (over 4 hrs at time of post) it's a black screen with a blue windows logo in the centre....
  9. Can't boot, stuck in a loop DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't boot, stuck in a loop DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION: I was using my computer under medium load and suddently got a BSOD. Now i can't boot, i get same BSOD over and over again before i can get into windows and it's stuck in a loop so it doesn't enter into recovery mode by itself. I got a win10 usb key so i used this to get...
  10. Stuck in boot loop

in Windows 10 Support
    Stuck in boot loop: I really hope I'm able to communicate everything I've tried here, because it's been a lot so far :P The problem first happened when I tried to install new RealTek audio drivers because my sound failed. Part of that process is to reboot after uninstalling the old drivers....