Windows 10: Stuck on update loop

Discus and support Stuck on update loop in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I am not sure where else to post this I am having a huge problem for a while now with my windows 10 desktop it will go into update mode but about half... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Ineedhelp21, Apr 12, 2017.

1. Stuck on update loop

I am not sure where else to post this I am having a huge problem for a while now with my windows 10 desktop it will go into update mode but about half the update it says "we couldnt complete the updates undoing changes" and restarts my pc, it does this in an infinite loop and I cannot access safe mode no matter what I do, tried pressing f11 (boot options) and it goes into a screen that asks for a password but it does not accept my admin password and locks me out after 3 tries. So I really dont know what to do I cant access my files every internet guide I found so far that promises to fix this either assumes I am running a dual boot system ( I am not) or using a laptop. Any suggestions?

:)

Ineedhelp21, Apr 12, 2017

2. Windows 10 Update - stuck in loop

windows 10 update stuck in never ending loop trying to update and then tries to undo and just constantly freezing in this loop.

How do I get out of this loop and resolve the issue please?

Thankyou!

SimonHuntRGA, Apr 12, 2017
  3. Windows 10 Stuck

My Windows 10 update is stuck in a continuous loop on the Desktop. It installed, updated and started but it loops after entering the password and going to the Desktop. Any suggestions?

DaleForrester, Apr 12, 2017
  4. dalchina New Member

Stuck on update loop

dalchina, Apr 12, 2017
Thema:

Stuck on update loop

1. Stuck on update loop - Similar Threads - Stuck update loop

2. Stuck on updating/restarting loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on updating/restarting loop: Hi,Last night my computer forced an update when I was shutting it down. It said it would take 5 minutes. It's been 12 hours now and it's stuck in a loop. It starts by booting up and displaying the Dell logo, then it says Updates are underway please keep your computer on, then...
  3. Stuck on updating/restarting loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on updating/restarting loop: Hi,Last night my computer forced an update when I was shutting it down. It said it would take 5 minutes. It's been 12 hours now and it's stuck in a loop. It starts by booting up and displaying the Dell logo, then it says Updates are underway please keep your computer on, then...
  4. Stuck in a loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in a loop: one day I tried opening my computer up and it showed me the choose your keyboard layout screen and when I press us it shows choose and option when I press troubleshoot I see factory image restore and advanced options. In advanced options I’ve tried startup repair, system...
  5. Windows Update Stuck in a loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update Stuck in a loop: My Windows system constantly tries to update to the newest version of Windows, but fails to do so. However, the problem is that Windows constantly tries to update to it, almost happening daily when booting my PC. Is there any way to fix this update or just stop Windows trying...
  6. Windows Update Stuck in a loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update Stuck in a loop: My Windows system constantly tries to update to the newest version of Windows, but fails to do so. However, the problem is that Windows constantly tries to update to it, almost happening daily when booting my PC. Is there any way to fix this update or just stop Windows trying...
  7. Windows Update Stuck in a loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. computer is stuck in "update" loop

in Windows 10 Customization
    computer is stuck in "update" loop: Hi, I recently got a new laptop and found it didn't have enough memory, so to get it ready to send back I wiped the data from it. However I learned of something I could do about the memory, so I turned it back on and it showed the dell logo then asked me for my country...
  9. Stuck in update loop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Stuck in update loop: After 34 years and thousands of dollars spent on Microsoft and related products I am pricing Macs now unless I can solve this. I am running Windows 10 Home version 1709. This was a free upgrade from Windows 7. This upgrade was over two years ago. I will not go into previous...
  10. Windows update stuck on a loop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows update stuck on a loop: When I went into windows update. It was already checking for updates. It found a definition update for windows defender kb2267602 but is stuck downloading 0%. And just not moving, it's not had a chance to find todays cumulative updates yet! But the concerning thing is the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. kb4103727 restart loop update