Windows 10: Sudden screen enlargement

Discus and support Sudden screen enlargement in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi All Had Windows 10 for a few months now and I have a problem which is driving me to distraction *Mad Every now and then (quite often) something... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by PD Miller, May 5, 2017.

1. PD Miller Win User

Sudden screen enlargement

Hi All
    Had Windows 10 for a few months now and I have a problem which is driving me to distraction *Mad
    Every now and then (quite often) something happens and the computer goes into a sort of mode where if I slide my finger over the touchpad from bottom to top everything on the screen is magnified and vice versa. After a period of a few seconds it reverts to normal but the screen stays in the new state of magnification.
    I'm by no means brilliant with computers so it's possible that I'm doing something really basic to cause this.
    Any ideas or advice much appreciated.
    Pete

:)

PD Miller, May 5, 2017

2. Hi All! All of a sudden I can't enlarge me screen to the sise of my laptop desktop.. I have Windows 10 & a Dell computor. Does anyone have a resolution for me, please? /Thank you!

Hi All! All of a sudden, I can't enlarge my screen to the size of my desktop (laptop). I was able to enlarge somewhat, ! It will not go completely to the bottom or left of the desktop. Can someone please help me? Thank you....

CherylSchneider, May 5, 2017
  3. windows 10

Why is everything enlarged on my computer all of a sudden and what can I do to fix it? Running windows 10

LarryPolston, May 5, 2017
  4. Edwin New Member

Try a Google search to disable trackpad zooming for your particular device, sift through a few results til you find something legit that may work.

Edwin, May 6, 2017
  5. Bree New Member
    Ah, that would likely be the 'Two-finger Pinch/Zoom'...
    Touch Gestures for Windows 10

Multi-finger gestures can be quite useful once you get used to them. I particularly like the two-finger tap for a 'right-click'.

Bree, May 6, 2017
  6. PD Miller Win User
    Ahhhh Harmony is restored.
    Once I was told what it was called I was able to switch the b£&&%y thing off.
    Many thanks for your help

PD Miller, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Sudden screen enlargement - Similar Threads - Sudden screen enlargement

2. text cursor suddenly enlarged

in Windows 10 Gaming
    text cursor suddenly enlarged: I made no setting changes, but the text cursor has suddenly become a large, capitalized letter I. which obstructs the ability to read the text.Unable to correct it. Any advice?...
  3. text cursor suddenly enlarged

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    text cursor suddenly enlarged: I made no setting changes, but the text cursor has suddenly become a large, capitalized letter I. which obstructs the ability to read the text.Unable to correct it. Any advice?...
  4. text cursor suddenly enlarged

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Sudden enlarging and shrinking of work within the screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sudden enlarging and shrinking of work within the screen: When typing or when doing a puzzle, everything on the screen suddenly shrinks or enlarges and it is specific to that page only. This is very recent and I have not been able to reverse it. How can I stop this from happening? This Windows 10. It is not related to Office. I do...
  6. Enlarged screen

Enlarged screen: Hello , i have recently got s new gaming pc , eith windows 10 installed . I played gta just fine and then after i artemoted to doenload story mode mods my game suddenly loaded enlarged yet still fitting on my screen and it was in a way blury and pixelated , i deleted the mods...
  7. Window display suddenly enlarged

Window display suddenly enlarged: Hello. I just read a locked thread with all unhelpful answers. I just stumbled upon the answer for my HP Laptop, purchased around March 2020, because I had noted where my right hand was when it happened. I had just skimmed the touchpad by accident. It occurred to me that...
  8. Enlarged screen

Enlarged screen: I put my screen to 500% and i don't kwno how to fix it,it is stuck and i can't do anything with it Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enlarged-screen/8168b2ae-49e5-4336-98e5-2e559a643440
  9. my screen suddenly enlarged I want it back to normal

my screen suddenly enlarged I want it back to normal: how to reduce screen size to normal from enlarged https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-suddenly-enlarged-i-want-it-back-to/e9955406-77f6-4b87-b6be-e4098a114991
  10. Screen enlargement

Screen enlargement: My screen suddenly enlarges. I know how to get back to 100% but how can I stop this happening. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/screen-enlargement/b66ef8cc-c125-4e48-87fe-1a3f88d12986