Windows 10: Touch Gestures for Windows 10

Discus and support Touch Gestures for Windows 10 in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; How to: Touch Gestures for Windows 10 List of Touch Gestures for Windows 10 You can get around Windows faster with touchscreen or touchpad... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by Edwin, Feb 17, 2015.

1. Edwin New Member

Touch Gestures for Windows 10

How to: Touch Gestures for Windows 10

List of Touch Gestures for Windows 10

You can get around Windows faster with touchscreen or touchpad gestures. A touch gesture is the physical act or motion performed on a touch screen by your finger.

This tutorial will provide you with a list of touch gestures that you can use with Windows 10.

For more information, see:

[table][tr][td]Gesture[/td] [td]How to do it[/td] [td]What it does[/td] [/tr] [tr][td]Tap https://www.windowsphoneinfo.com/threads/open-and-use-task-view-for-virtual-desktops-in-windows-10.8825/']task view[/url][/b] and see all your open apps.[/td] [/tr] [tr][td][b]Swipe 3 fingers down[/b][/td] [td]Swipe three fingers down on precision touchpad.[/td] [td]Show the desktop.[/td] [/tr] [tr][td][b]Swipe 3 fingers left or right[/b][/td] [td]Swipe three fingers left or right on precision touchpad.[/td] [td]Swipe three fingers either left or right to switch between your open apps. Slide your fingers more slowly across the touchpad to flip through them all.[/td] [/tr] [/table]

[b][COLOR=#ff0000]Windows 10 will include new touch gestures for precision touchpads and touchscreens:[/COLOR][/b]

[img]https://img.windowsphoneinfo.com/tutorials/38q,bbr-touch-gestures-windows-10-a-windows-10-touch-gestures.png

Touch Gestures for Windows 10 [​IMG]

That's it,
    Shawn

Related Tutorials

:)

Edwin, Feb 17, 2015

2. 3,4 & 5 finger touch screen gesture problem

I am using a 3rd party app for touch gesture such as 3/4/5 finger pinch and swipe gestures on my
    windows 10 home, touch screen mode. The problem I am facing it is that along with the gesture I have set up for using 3rd party app, windows 10 default touch screen gesture for 3/4/5 finger (which is basically same to 2 finger
    gesture of pinch to zoom and swipe to move) also get activated using edge, pdf or any other application, which is quite annoying. I am using a
    passive touch, touch screen which does not support windows pen and ink features like an active touch do.

The thing is why do you need 3/4/5 finger pinch in/out--zoom & swipe in/out-- to navigate gesture for touch screen, when you can do with 2 fingers already. is there a way to disable default windows 10 touch screen gesture (note: touch screen not touch
    pad) for 3,4 and 4 fingers?

Thank you

Mustafa Vohra, Feb 17, 2015
  3. Laptop touchpad gestures not working on Windows 10

Original title: Laptop touchpad gestures

I have lenovo laptop , it had touch pad gestures . After I have updated my laptop to windows 10 , these gestures are not working.

How I can get these gestures back.

EhteshamAnwar, Feb 17, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Hey Edwin,

LOL, I bet that was a surprise to see the view change like that.

Brink, Feb 17, 2015
  5. Tap and hold (long press) is unfortunately not exactly the same as mouse right-click, as it first selects the long-pressed word. This is not good, and counter-intuitive as selecting a word has always been done by double-click on Windows (and still does). I do not know why MS implemented it in this way, but I do know that it breaks using right-click on flagged spelling errors, as the menu that pops up is for the selection, with the choices to copy, paste etc. At least it works that way in edit boxes in Chrome. In Edge, a quick touch on a spelling error flagged word brings up the menu with the correction suggestions.

OppfinnarJocke, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Touch Gestures for Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Touch Gestures

2. How to Enable/Desable Three- and four-finger touch gestures using C#?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Enable/Desable Three- and four-finger touch gestures using C#?: Windows 10/11 Touch GestureHi Everyone,Just want to ask if is there any C# code to enable/disable the Three- and four-finger touch gestures in Windows. Settings > Bluetooth & devices > Touch > Three- and four-finger touch gesturesI have some options related to registry...
  3. How to Enable/Desable Three- and four-finger touch gestures using C#?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Enable/Desable Three- and four-finger touch gestures using C#?: Windows 10/11 Touch GestureHi Everyone,Just want to ask if is there any C# code to enable/disable the Three- and four-finger touch gestures in Windows. Settings > Bluetooth & devices > Touch > Three- and four-finger touch gesturesI have some options related to registry...
  4. How to disable the touch gesture for turn up or down the volume?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable the touch gesture for turn up or down the volume?: Hi, I am Deyvid and I want to turn off the setting for control the volume by swipe the touch vertical the screen, every time that I swipe up the volume goes down and if I swipe down the volume goes up. I have a Lenovo Yoga 14IRL8. Thanks for take your time to read have a good...
  5. How to disable the touch gesture for turn up or down the volume?

How to disable the touch gesture for turn up or down the volume?: Hi, I am Deyvid and I want to turn off the setting for control the volume by swipe the touch vertical the screen, every time that I swipe up the volume goes down and if I swipe down the volume goes up. I have a Lenovo Yoga 14IRL8. Thanks for take your time to read have a good...
  6. I use an Hp laptop and the touch gestures on windows 10 are not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I use an Hp laptop and the touch gestures on windows 10 are not working: I use an hp laptop. It has windows 10 installed on it. The touch gestures on it are not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-use-an-hp-laptop-and-the-touch-gestures-on/2edb652c-9f02-4f3c-b447-f989e9eaf0ca
  7. I use an Hp laptop and the touch gestures on windows 10 are not working

I use an Hp laptop and the touch gestures on windows 10 are not working: I use an hp laptop. It has windows 10 installed on it. The touch gestures on it are not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-use-an-hp-laptop-and-the-touch-gestures-on/2edb652c-9f02-4f3c-b447-f989e9eaf0ca
  8. I use an Hp laptop and the touch gestures on windows 10 are not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Regarding issue with my touch pad gestures not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding issue with my touch pad gestures not working: Hi i have been using a Dell Vostro 3401 from past 2 years but after updating my os to win11 i have been facing issues in my laptop like some times my mouse pointer dissapears, unable to move the mouse pointer but now i have facing issue such i can access the mouse pointer...
  10. Regarding issue with my touch pad gestures not working

Regarding issue with my touch pad gestures not working: Hi i have been using a Dell Vostro 3401 from past 2 years but after updating my os to win11 i have been facing issues in my laptop like some times my mouse pointer dissapears, unable to move the mouse pointer but now i have facing issue such i can access the mouse pointer...