Windows 10: Suddenly turn off after starting the computer

Discus and support Suddenly turn off after starting the computer in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello, i have problem with my pc. It worked perfectly today, at some point of inactivity he goes to the sleep mode and when I tried to turn it on he... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Steraox, Mar 29, 2020.

1. Suddenly turn off after starting the computer

Hello, i have problem with my pc. It worked perfectly today, at some point of inactivity he goes to the sleep mode and when I tried to turn it on he started to boot?!? And come to the first screen (before win logo screen (doesn't show the logo screen) ) and just turn off by himself??? I can go to the bios and when I'm there he is working but as soon as I exit the bios he tries to boot again and turn off again Tried to reset bios, took battery out and put it back in Also tried to change slot of ram memory and still wont work... Some help please!

submitted by /u/Steraox
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Steraox, Mar 29, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Unable to Start in Safe Mode Win10

I understand that as repeating the basic problem. Is that what you mean? I can't tell you why- some sort of corruption- hence all the steps I'm suggesting. Please try each in turn.

The first are to check for basic forms of corruption and so proceed onwards in order.

dalchina, Mar 29, 2020
  3. Jomel Ber Win User
    Computer turns itself on

Hi Dustin,

To address this concern, we suggest that you follow these steps on how to turn off the fast startup:

• Right-click the Start menu, then select Control Panel.
    • Change the view from Category to Large icons.
    • Select Power Options.
    • Click Choose what the power buttons do.
    • Under Shutdown settings, uncheck the Turn on fast startup box.
    • Click Save changes.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Jomel Ber, Mar 29, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Suddenly turn off after starting the computer

I'm still seeing start menu ads dispite turning them off

Hello BreadedChicken, and welcome to Ten Forums. Suddenly turn off after starting the computer :)

The Occasionally show suggestions in Start setting is only for the Suggested apps shown in the All Apps list in the Start menu instead.

*Arrow Turn On or Off App Suggestions on Start in Windows 10 Windows 10 Customization Tutorials

You can also turn off automatic installation of suggested apps to completely stop them. Be sure to also read the blue note box at the top of the tutorial below for more info.

*Arrow Turn Off Automatic Installation of Suggested Apps in Windows 10 Windows 10 Apps Features Tutorials

Brink, Mar 29, 2020
Thema:

Suddenly turn off after starting the computer

1. Suddenly turn off after starting the computer - Similar Threads - Suddenly turn off

2. Accidently turning off computer right after turning it on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidently turning off computer right after turning it on: Hi, I pressed power button to turn on my computer, then I thought it didn't do anything because I didn't press it hard enough so I pressed it again and I realized I shut it down that way. I turned it on 5 minutes later and it was a bit slower when starting up. Is there any...
  3. Accidently turning off computer right after turning it on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Accidently turning off computer right after turning it on: Hi, I pressed power button to turn on my computer, then I thought it didn't do anything because I didn't press it hard enough so I pressed it again and I realized I shut it down that way. I turned it on 5 minutes later and it was a bit slower when starting up. Is there any...
  4. Accidently turning off computer right after turning it on

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. turn off the password when starting the computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    turn off the password when starting the computer: turn off the password when starting the computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turn-off-the-password-when-starting-the-computer/cdf1fe2d-248e-4cd7-9fdd-c64b5a268ab6
  6. Laptop turns off suddenly after unplugging the charger

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop turns off suddenly after unplugging the charger: I am using HP Elite-Book 840 G3 with the latest version of windows 10 20H2 Once I was using my laptop on battery power. It suddenly turned off. I thought the battery might be low, but when I connected it to charger, I surprised that the battery is 85% charged. I noticed...
  7. Sudden turning off of laptop

Sudden turning off of laptop: just recently I had a problem where my laptop even though not low battery like 50% or 45% it shuts off automatically without warning. my laptop is around 2 years old and this problem started occurring more than a month now... please help...
  8. laptop turns on and off after pressing start

laptop turns on and off after pressing start: Have a lenovo ideapad 100. When press start button it just turns on and off and shows preparing automatic repair and trying to install an update. Doesn't do anything different when have tried switching on and off 2 or 3 times or pressing f keys. Not particularly pc literate...
  9. Computer starts and immediately turns off

Computer starts and immediately turns off: hey guys i recently had this problem and i couldnt solve it. so i thought it could be due to some dust in computer. so i cleaned the whole computer from the inside. after finishing i started the computer but it immediately turns off. there is no beep or any video output. my...
  10. Monitors turned off suddenly

Monitors turned off suddenly: I use a laptop with two connected monitors. This system worked without any problems for a few years. Currently I am facing a random issue. All of a sudden my two monitors went dark and I saw all the apps and files on the laptop screen. I restart the system and the move all...