Windows 10: Sunlight Icon in Brightness Slider Disappeared!!

Discus and support Sunlight Icon in Brightness Slider Disappeared!! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Maddox_Mage [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Maddox_Mage, Mar 4, 2020.

1. Sunlight Icon in Brightness Slider Disappeared!!

/u/Maddox_Mage, Mar 4, 2020
  2. Zhao.Mz Win User

Screen brightness slider appear or disappear in Win 10

Hi .

I am UEFI firmware(BIOS) developer ,I got a issue about Screen brightness slider .

Description:

When installed prue OS , I check device Manager about "General PnP Monitor". I see it's Device stack have 'Driver\ACPI'. Then Screen brightness slider is appear , when don't have 'Driver\ACPI' Screen brightness slider disappear.

I want to know OS how to get flag about Screen brightness slider exist or not.

Thanks.

Zhao.Mz, Mar 4, 2020
  3. dropper Win User
    Brightness slider replacing brightness quick action button from 1903

Hi all

Does anyone else feel like they've lost some functionality here?

For clarity, I'm talking about option 3 in this very useful guide.

I understand that the new slider gives more control, but the previous method was very quick to change in increments of 25%, and I tend not to always need such granular controls beyond this.

My suggestion would be to keep the slider, but to turn the bulb icon just to the left of it into a button which increases the brightness in 25% increments per the previous quick action button functionality.

Thoughts?

dropper, Mar 4, 2020
  4. Naresh_K Win User

Sunlight Icon in Brightness Slider Disappeared!!

Brightness Slider Gone from Power Plan

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Select action center/notification button on the right side of the taskbar, and then move the
    Brightness slider to adjust the brightness. As mentioned in the article, if you
    don't have a desktop PC and the slider doesn't appear or work, try updating the display driver.
    As you have already update the Display drivers, I would suggest you to uninstall and delete the drivers then update it again. To uninstall and delete the drivers, please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Open Device Manager and then expand the Display adapters
      section.
    2. Then right click on options listed below and click on Uninstall.
    3. Check the box next to Delete this drivers.
    4. Then reboot your device and update the drivers. You can also try updating the Batteries drivers along with display drivers from manufacturer’s website.

Regards,

Naresh_K, Mar 4, 2020
Thema:

Sunlight Icon in Brightness Slider Disappeared!!

1. Sunlight Icon in Brightness Slider Disappeared!! - Similar Threads - Sunlight Icon Brightness

2. Brightness slider

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brightness slider: The latest update replaces the brightness slider with HDR. My laptop does not support it. Now I can't change the brightness on the screen because the slider is gone. How do I get it back?...
  3. Brightness slider

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Brightness slider: The latest update replaces the brightness slider with HDR. My laptop does not support it. Now I can't change the brightness on the screen because the slider is gone. How do I get it back?...
  4. Brightness Icon/ slider missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Brightness Icon/ slider missing: Hello, After the update, brightness slider is missing from taskbar and from display settings. I tried disabling/enabling, installing/uninstalling by going to Devices>Monitor, it shows Generic PnP monitor and driver provider is microsoft. I have absolutely zero clue how to fix...
  5. brightness slider

brightness slider: brand new computor out of the box, tried to adjust the brightness slider and nothing happens https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/brightness-slider/8e4678e2-5b2a-48e9-a419-4675e5262856
  6. Brightness sliders are disappeared

Brightness sliders are disappeared: Why Brightness sliders are disappeared after Windows 10 update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/brightness-sliders-are-disappeared/cfc3ada5-8908-4697-b612-6666cfd13101
  7. brightness slider disappears on my pc

brightness slider disappears on my pc: I use an old Windows 10 PC for personal use banking, investing, shopping. Once or twice in the last year the screen went very dark and I couldn't find the brightness slider. It was difficult to use the PC as the screen was very dim. The buttons on the HP pc didn't work to...
  8. Brightness slider disappeared

Brightness slider disappeared: After the last Windows Update 1909, the brightness slider disappeared. I can't adjust the brightness! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/brightness-slider-disappeared/beea502a-03a4-4093-af3d-7d74f5a917bd
  9. brightness slider

brightness slider: does the brightness slider in the notification box work for desktops https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/brightness-slider/3993d617-f404-4532-b90c-92941d26af92
  10. Brightness slider

Brightness slider: I have a brightness slider I the middle of my home screen - how do I remove this please? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/brightness-slider/80e42558-aa32-41cf-8473-e928a2275ee0