Windows 10: Surface book 2 doesn't have clipboard, not even in system settings.

Discus and support Surface book 2 doesn't have clipboard, not even in system settings. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Just bought the new surface book 2 and was using the snipping tool and it said it saved it to the clipboard but i can't find any clipboard at all. It's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by PeterPatina, Nov 10, 2018.

1. Surface book 2 doesn't have clipboard, not even in system settings.

Just bought the new surface book 2 and was using the snipping tool and it said it saved it to the clipboard but i can't find any clipboard at all. It's not in settings, it's nowhere. Why is this when according to other people using windows 10, they all have clipboard but the surface book 2 doesn't. Where is it or can't i ever have it. Please help. This is frustrating.

:)

PeterPatina, Nov 10, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Updates for Surface Pro and Surface Book - Feb. 13

Source: Updates for Surface Pro and Surface Book (13 February 2018) Surface

See also:

Brink, Nov 10, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    New Surface Book 2 Drivers and Firmware Update Nov. 18

Source: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...update-history

Brink, Nov 10, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Surface book 2 doesn't have clipboard, not even in system settings.

Updates for Surface Book and Surface Pro 4 - April 5th 2017

Source: Updates for Surface Book and Surface Pro 4 (05 April 2017) Surface

See also:

Brink, Nov 10, 2018
Thema:

Surface book 2 doesn't have clipboard, not even in system settings.

1. Surface book 2 doesn't have clipboard, not even in system settings. - Similar Threads - Surface book doesn't

2. Surface Book 2 Ethernet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Surface Book 2 Ethernet: Hi I have a Surface Book 2 and a Surface Dock, recently my ethernet LAN just disappear not sure why. I have tried rebooting, surface diagnostic, change lan cable and tested lan cable in other device in it worked fine. but not on my SB2. I checked that there is no driver...
  3. Power settings for my surface book 2

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Power settings for my surface book 2: I was recently using my surface book 2 and for two days now my power settings and performance overall has decreased drastically and when I try to change power plans I can't as well. this is the image of my registry and I cant find csenabled to change for my power plans...
  4. Surface Book 2 Login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Surface Book 2 Login: My buddy purchased his MS Surface Book2 a couple years ago. He always used facial recognition to log in. About a week ago, the facial recognition ceased to exist. He doesn't remember his Pin or Password. The hyperlink that says 'Forgot Pin' doesnt send me to another page...
  5. Surface Book 2 will not reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Surface Book 2 will not reset: I created a USB restore drive from my machine, reset the computer and the restore dies at 65% and then not able to do anything. Is there any way I can create another restore usb without using my PC since it now does not work? I even went as far as saying wipe the whole...
  6. Surface Book 2

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Surface Book 2: I am trying to run Flash files on my Surface Book 2 and have had no success. I have downloaded adobe flash. Is there something I need to do? Does Flash work on the Surface Book 2?...
  7. instagram on surface book 2

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    instagram on surface book 2: While attempting to install Instagram on a new surface book 2 device, an error read that requirements were needed. Directx and more than 2 GB of ram were indicated as the need but the machine has 8GB and is on Directx v12. Do you have any advice on what we should do next?...
  8. Surface Book 2 overheating

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Surface Book 2 overheating: Okay so I know the Surface Books have an issue with overheating. I absolutely LOVE my computer but obviously the overheating is an issue. Other posts talk about how its their screen that has the issue. I've even seen where the battery in the screen swoll up. My keyboard is...
  9. Surface book 2 night light setting program

in Windows 10 Customization
    Surface book 2 night light setting program: I bought a new surface book 2, the system has been upgraded to the latest, but the night mode in the system settings is invalid, I can choose to open or close it, but the screen color has not changed, Hope to get your help, thanks....
  10. Introducing Surface Book 2

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Surface Book 2: [img] When you think about Microsoft and you hear our mission – to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more – it’s powerful. As product makers, we have to believe in the reasons we build our products. From Office to Windows to Surface,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. surface book 2 clipboard history

2. clipboard not in system settings