Windows 10: Surface Book 2 Lag UWP apps

Discus and support Surface Book 2 Lag UWP apps in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Since yesterday (14/01/2019) my Surface Book 2 lags a lot when opening some UWP apps. This is specially noticeable in apps like Messenger and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Luis 10e10Pereira, Jan 15, 2019.

1. Surface Book 2 Lag UWP apps

Since yesterday (14/01/2019) my Surface Book 2 lags a lot when opening some UWP apps.

This is specially noticeable in apps like Messenger and Instagram, but not limited to them. They take a lot to open, once they do they lag, delaying the user input. Already tried to reset them and uninstall them, but the problem persists with a fresh install.

:)

Luis 10e10Pereira, Jan 15, 2019

2. SURFACE BOOK 2 - IR FRONT CAMERA AND REAR CAMERA ISSUE

Click Start > Settings > Privacy > Camera

Toggle on Allow apps to access your Camera

Can you try the steps suggested in this thread for further throubleshooting?

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/surface/for...

Andre for Directly, Jan 15, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    New Update for Surface Book 2 on Windows 10 April 2018 v1803 - May 9

Source: Update for Surface Book 2 (09 May 2018) Surface

See also: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4055398

Brink, Jan 15, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Surface Book 2 Lag UWP apps

Updates for Surface Pro and Surface Book - Feb. 13

Source: Updates for Surface Pro and Surface Book (13 February 2018) Surface

See also:

Brink, Jan 15, 2019
Thema:

Surface Book 2 Lag UWP apps

1. Surface Book 2 Lag UWP apps - Similar Threads - Surface Book Lag

2. Surface Book 2 Ethernet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Surface Book 2 Ethernet: Hi I have a Surface Book 2 and a Surface Dock, recently my ethernet LAN just disappear not sure why. I have tried rebooting, surface diagnostic, change lan cable and tested lan cable in other device in it worked fine. but not on my SB2. I checked that there is no driver...
  3. Surface Book 2 Login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Surface Book 2 Login: My buddy purchased his MS Surface Book2 a couple years ago. He always used facial recognition to log in. About a week ago, the facial recognition ceased to exist. He doesn't remember his Pin or Password. The hyperlink that says 'Forgot Pin' doesnt send me to another page...
  4. Surface Book 2 will not reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Surface Book 2 will not reset: I created a USB restore drive from my machine, reset the computer and the restore dies at 65% and then not able to do anything. Is there any way I can create another restore usb without using my PC since it now does not work? I even went as far as saying wipe the whole...
  5. Microsoft Surface Book 2 Lagging - 2 months old.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Surface Book 2 Lagging - 2 months old.: Hello all, I am writing this in a last ditch effort before chucking my surface book 2 out of the window. My surface book 2 is slow or lagging half of the time I am using it. It is usually right after opening and then takes about 10-20 minutes for it to figure itself out,...
  6. Surface Book 2

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Surface Book 2: I am trying to run Flash files on my Surface Book 2 and have had no success. I have downloaded adobe flash. Is there something I need to do? Does Flash work on the Surface Book 2?...
  7. instagram on surface book 2

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    instagram on surface book 2: While attempting to install Instagram on a new surface book 2 device, an error read that requirements were needed. Directx and more than 2 GB of ram were indicated as the need but the machine has 8GB and is on Directx v12. Do you have any advice on what we should do next?...
  8. Surface Book 2 overheating

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Surface Book 2 overheating: Okay so I know the Surface Books have an issue with overheating. I absolutely LOVE my computer but obviously the overheating is an issue. Other posts talk about how its their screen that has the issue. I've even seen where the battery in the screen swoll up. My keyboard is...
  9. Surface book 2 update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Surface book 2 update: Just bought the surface book 2 from best buy it had an update from microsft, so i installed it. After i installed it, it made me enter my bit locker key and now it wont let me restore it?...
  10. Introducing Surface Book 2

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Surface Book 2: [img] When you think about Microsoft and you hear our mission – to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more – it’s powerful. As product makers, we have to believe in the reasons we build our products. From Office to Windows to Surface,...