Windows 10: Surface Book Popup Window key and Volume down....

Discus and support Surface Book Popup Window key and Volume down.... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Anyone here have problems with the 1st generation book surface? It automatically pops up the window key It looks like we press the Windows Key and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LinhLai, Mar 26, 2020.

1. LinhLai Win User

Surface Book Popup Window key and Volume down....

Anyone here have problems with the 1st generation book surface? It automatically pops up the window key It looks like we press the Windows Key and Turns down the volume down 1 level ... when Surface Book strikes the dock Sometimes OK - I'm using I5-128GB. That didn't happen when we moved from the base 100% ... I reinstalled the new windows but the same problem ... Please help.

:)

LinhLai, Mar 26, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Updates for Surface Pro and Surface Book - Feb. 13

Source: Updates for Surface Pro and Surface Book (13 February 2018) Surface

See also:

Brink, Mar 26, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Updates for Surface Pro and Surface Book - Feb. 13

Source: Updates for Surface Pro and Surface Book (13 February 2018) Surface

See also:

Brink, Mar 26, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Boot Surface Laptop to USB - no Volume button

Hello Jimmy, Surface Book Popup Window key and Volume down.... :)

This doesn't list the "Surface Laptop", but you might give it a try to see.

*Arrow Boot Microsoft Surface from a USB device

Otherwise, you should be able to use OPTION ONE below to boot from the USB from advanced startup.

*Arrow Boot from USB Drive on Windows 10 PC Windows 10 Installation Upgrade Tutorials

Brink, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

1. Surface Book Popup Window key and Volume down.... - Similar Threads - Surface Book Popup

2. Volume Indicator broken windows 11 Surface Book 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume Indicator broken windows 11 Surface Book 3: Hi,When I change the volume on my Surface Book 3, either using the F row function buttons or rocker on the tablet itself, the indicator for the current volume is broken. I already reinstalled Windows 11 from a USB boot medium while troubleshooting another problem. This is...
  3. Volume Indicator broken windows 11 Surface Book 3

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Volume Indicator broken windows 11 Surface Book 3: Hi,When I change the volume on my Surface Book 3, either using the F row function buttons or rocker on the tablet itself, the indicator for the current volume is broken. I already reinstalled Windows 11 from a USB boot medium while troubleshooting another problem. This is...
  4. Surface Book

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Surface Book: I cannot install chrome browser on my Surface Book https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-book/cda81878-dcdf-4625-9a44-7fe9e31ab73b
  5. Surface Book Shuts Down while Plugged In

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Surface Book Shuts Down while Plugged In: When my laptop is plugged in, it shuts down even when I set it to “Never” in Power Options in Control Panel under “Plugged In”. This started happening awhile ago possibly after an update. I also have Ubuntu Linux installed to dual boot. I would just like my laptop to sleep...
  6. Low volume on the new Surface Book 3

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Low volume on the new Surface Book 3: Has anyone had low volume on the new Surface Book 3? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/low-volume-on-the-new-surface-book-3/8fd03a3c-1094-43b7-ab96-ac9293e1066d
  7. Surface Book output volume is low

Surface Book output volume is low: My surface book audio is low. Have tried some fix, but still the issue is there https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-book-output-volume-is-low/019fbf2b-9623-44e6-b2a1-181579e77716
  8. surface book windows 10 license key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    surface book windows 10 license key: Hi, My surface book 2 died only after one year and two month (battery issues), so i bought a new Dell laptop, without windows. Is it possible to transfer windows 10 license key from the dead surface to dell? thanks....
  9. Low volume Surface Book 2

Low volume Surface Book 2: Hi, I recently just bought my Surface Book 2 directly from the manufacturer so I suppose nothing should be damaged. However, my Surface Book 2 volume is significantly much smaller compared to my other laptop. I've tried and updated the ' Reatek High Definition Audio...
  10. Surface Book

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Surface Book: can I download icloud onto my Surface Book and if so how? want to import pics stored there from my iPhone. tried to trf directrly from the iPhone but they are held as optimised files and don't have enough storage to de-optimised if that makes sense. hope you can help....