Windows 10: Surface Book Touch Pad Click Buttons...

Discus and support Surface Book Touch Pad Click Buttons... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I want regular (old) response with the left and right click buttons on the touch pad. I don't want to have to "Press the button firmly to click." I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JONASCHAMPION, Sep 7, 2018.

1. Surface Book Touch Pad Click Buttons...

I want regular (old) response with the left and right click buttons on the touch pad. I don't want to have to "Press the button firmly to click." I want to just lightly click the buttons for them to work. How do I change the settings on the computer to accomplish this?

Thank you!

:)

JONASCHAMPION, Sep 7, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Updates for Surface Book and Surface Pro 4 - April 5th 2017

Source: Updates for Surface Book and Surface Pro 4 (05 April 2017) Surface

See also:

Brink, Sep 7, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Boot Surface Laptop to USB - no Volume button

Hello Jimmy, Surface Book Touch Pad Click Buttons... :)

This doesn't list the "Surface Laptop", but you might give it a try to see.

*Arrow Boot Microsoft Surface from a USB device

Otherwise, you should be able to use OPTION ONE below to boot from the USB from advanced startup.

*Arrow Boot from USB Drive on Windows 10 PC Windows 10 Installation Upgrade Tutorials

Brink, Sep 7, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Surface Book Touch Pad Click Buttons...

Updates for Surface Pro and Surface Book - Feb. 13

Source: Updates for Surface Pro and Surface Book (13 February 2018) Surface

See also:

Brink, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

Surface Book Touch Pad Click Buttons...

1. Surface Book Touch Pad Click Buttons... - Similar Threads - Surface Book Touch

2. Issue with touch pad on Surface Pro 8

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue with touch pad on Surface Pro 8: After the latest Windows 11 update, my touchpad below when click doesn't seem as responsive. At times I am having to click multiple times to get a reaction and for it to work which never was the case before the update. I don't tend to use the touch of the pad to close tabs...
  3. Ps5 controller touch pad button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ps5 controller touch pad button: why does everytime when i use a ps5 controller for a pc it has problems, when i press the touch pad button which for some reason increases my volume and starts a song on spotify on every game, i tried to fix this on steam to but looks like it maybe it is a microsoft problem...
  4. Ps5 controller touch pad button

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ps5 controller touch pad button: why does everytime when i use a ps5 controller for a pc it has problems, when i press the touch pad button which for some reason increases my volume and starts a song on spotify on every game, i tried to fix this on steam to but looks like it maybe it is a microsoft problem...
  5. Touch pad left click not working.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Touch pad left click not working.: When I try to play FPS games Im using wasd and left click to shoot but while i've been using wasd my left click wont work. When I don't use my keyboard my left click works. PLEASE HELP! Computer Model- HP Spectre x2 detachable 12 -c0XX...
  6. Numbers pad on Surface Book 2 not staying on

in Windows 10 Customization
    Numbers pad on Surface Book 2 not staying on: Using my Surface Book 2 in tablet mode the numbers pad does not stay active https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/numbers-pad-on-surface-book-2-not-staying-on/6f8687ce-f99f-40cd-a411-97ce0e50f0ca
  7. touch pad movement on the buttons

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    touch pad movement on the buttons: Please fix this issue as it is a Royal pain in the **** when the curser moves off of what you are trying to click on and clicks on unwanted links due to the movement of the curser by the buttons of the touchpad. The buttons should be for clicking on NOT movement of the...
  8. Touch Pad clicking NOT working

Touch Pad clicking NOT working: Hi, suddenly windows 10 on my ThinkPad X1 yoga Tiuch Pad both right and left clicking are not working !!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touch-pad-clicking-not-working/38d1ca0d-1a25-4b9b-9f26-e07549507f56
  9. Touch pad buttons

Touch pad buttons: Right & left mouse buttons seem to be inactivated on HP laptop. How do I activate them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touch-pad-buttons/95f6496d-a368-45b9-96af-4d2e4fc2ee75
  10. Touch pad scroll button not working

Touch pad scroll button not working: I can not get my mouse pad on new computer to work the same as normal. The side slide bar no longer slides up and done by pressing left key and pulling it down. Now I must put pointer in the bottom of slide bar and tap tap tap and it moves but too fast or jumps to the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. surfacebook touch pad mouse buttons

2. surface book touchpad problems