Windows 10: Surface Book Touch Pad Click Buttons...

Discus and support Surface Book Touch Pad Click Buttons... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I want regular (old) response with the left and right click buttons on the touch pad. I don't want to have to "Press the button firmly to click." I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JONASCHAMPION, Sep 7, 2018.

1. JONASCHAMPION Win User

Surface Book Touch Pad Click Buttons...

I want regular (old) response with the left and right click buttons on the touch pad. I don't want to have to "Press the button firmly to click." I want to just lightly click the buttons for them to work. How do I change the settings on the computer to accomplish this?

Thank you!

:)

JONASCHAMPION, Sep 7, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Updates for Surface Book and Surface Pro 4 - April 5th 2017

Source: Updates for Surface Book and Surface Pro 4 (05 April 2017) Surface

See also:

Brink, Sep 7, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Boot Surface Laptop to USB - no Volume button

Hello Jimmy, Surface Book Touch Pad Click Buttons... :)

This doesn't list the "Surface Laptop", but you might give it a try to see.

*Arrow Boot Microsoft Surface from a USB device

Otherwise, you should be able to use OPTION ONE below to boot from the USB from advanced startup.

*Arrow Boot from USB Drive on Windows 10 PC Windows 10 Installation Upgrade Tutorials

Brink, Sep 7, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Updates for Surface Pro and Surface Book - Feb. 13

Source: Updates for Surface Pro and Surface Book (13 February 2018) Surface

See also:

Brink, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

1. Surface Book Touch Pad Click Buttons... - Similar Threads - Surface Book Touch

2. touch pad

in Windows 10 Customization
    touch pad: I have an hp windows 10 laptop. I exclusively use the mouse or the touch capability. I want to turn the touch pad off as it gets in the way as i'm typing. how do I do this...
  3. MICROSOFT SURFACE PRO 4 TOUCH-PAD ISSUE

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MICROSOFT SURFACE PRO 4 TOUCH-PAD ISSUE: Hello Sir, My name is Sandeep Kumar I am a system administrator in IT.I have Microsoft surface pro 4 I have installed win 10 and updated all related software from the Microsoft site.But my concern is that when i am trying to use my touch-pad after login into the device its...
  4. touch pad problem

touch pad problem: My touchpad seems disabled, even though in settings it is on. Small orange light illuminated at top left of touchpad. Only little button works to move curser. Tapping the light once or twice does not turn it off....
  5. Touch Pad

Touch Pad: Hello. Do you know how go turn off the touchpad that keeps popping up on my screen? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/touch-pad/5b77d628-d94b-4c29-bb85-d7840758eb24
  6. touch pad

touch pad: I bought a acer aspire 3, when I was trying to configure the touch pad settings and turned off touchpad. Am unable to turn on the touch pad even after restarting. can anyone help me with this issue ??...
  7. touch pad problems

touch pad problems: Unable to enable the touchpad. I tried going to the mouse settings >additional mouse settings but there was no option for touch pad... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/touch-pad-problems/e36badf2-931a-469b-93db-b8f8e3a77680
  8. Surface Book

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Surface Book: can I download icloud onto my Surface Book and if so how? want to import pics stored there from my iPhone. tried to trf directrly from the iPhone but they are held as optimised files and don't have enough storage to de-optimised if that makes sense. hope you can help....
  9. Touch pad help. Left and right click not working

Touch pad help. Left and right click not working: Thanks, looking for a corded mouse now lol. Without the touch pad functioning it's hard to install/update the driver.
  10. Windows Button stops working (Surface Book)

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Button stops working (Surface Book): Hi, I have a Surface Book (8 GB RAM, 256 GB HD, Dedicated Graphics) with a random, re-occurring issue with my Windows (10) Start Button. It will just randomly stop working. By that I mean when I click it nothing happens... no Start Screen. If I right-click it, sometimes I'll...