Windows 10: Surface Book - Windows 10 - BSOD

Discus and support Surface Book - Windows 10 - BSOD in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I have a MS Surface Book (which is awesome, or was) lately I'm continuously getting BSOD, 5 times today. I've run all the MS hardware checkers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Steve Wilde, Nov 21, 2018.

1. Surface Book - Windows 10 - BSOD

Hi,

I have a MS Surface Book (which is awesome, or was) lately I'm continuously getting BSOD, 5 times today.

I've run all the MS hardware checkers and they do not show a physical fault.

The laptop shows no more windows update and it at version 1809 (OS Build 11763.134), I've reinstalled it from a USB drive as per MS website, but to no avail.

The last 5 BSOD were shown as

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - wdiwifi.sys

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA - ntoskrnl.exe

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - ntoskrnl.exe

PFN_LIST_CORRUPT - ntoskrnl.exe

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - ntoskrnl.exe

Dump files are located -

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/xxuqq7l94148blw/AADrju2xTNQvW7xUiwzz7viua?dl=0

Any help would be much appreciated.

:)

Steve Wilde, Nov 21, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Updates for Surface Pro and Surface Book - Feb. 13

Source: Updates for Surface Pro and Surface Book (13 February 2018) Surface

See also:

Brink, Nov 21, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Updates for Surface Book and Surface Pro 4 - April 5th 2017

Source: Updates for Surface Book and Surface Pro 4 (05 April 2017) Surface

See also:

Brink, Nov 21, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Surface Book - Windows 10 - BSOD

Updates for Surface Book - Feb. 23, 2018

Source: Updates for Surface Book (23 February 2018) Surface

See also: Surface Book update history

Brink, Nov 21, 2018
Thema:

Surface Book - Windows 10 - BSOD

1. Surface Book - Windows 10 - BSOD - Similar Threads - Surface Book BSOD

2. Surface book bitlock

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Surface book bitlock: Get rid of bitlock https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-book-bitlock/07b906b4-91cb-4907-b351-c2c1ed5ac136
  3. Surface Book

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Surface Book: I cannot install chrome browser on my Surface Book https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-book/cda81878-dcdf-4625-9a44-7fe9e31ab73b
  4. BSOD WIN32K_POWER_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT on Surface Book 2

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD WIN32K_POWER_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT on Surface Book 2: For the last few months, I've been getting the BSOD much more often than before. It often happens upon wakeup when connected to a Surface Dock, but the last time it happened, I was only connected to power. I'm not sure if this happens upon wakeup on battery alone. I've...
  5. surface book camera

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    surface book camera: the camera is not working and not showing in device manager https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-book-camera/c1f1ae7f-d81e-462d-b1d8-de0d1a01d72a
  6. Surface Book 2 on 1903 BSOD - NDIS.SYS - Surface Dock Ethernet

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Book 2 on 1903 BSOD - NDIS.SYS - Surface Dock Ethernet: Hello All, Currently I have 6 Surface Book 2's all with the same issue. The Ethernet Adapter on the Surface Docks will connect and disconnect on repeat, once a second until eventually the SB2 will blue screen. There is roughly 150 Surface book 2's, 200 Surface Laptop 2's...
  7. surface book windows 10 license key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    surface book windows 10 license key: Hi, My surface book 2 died only after one year and two month (battery issues), so i bought a new Dell laptop, without windows. Is it possible to transfer windows 10 license key from the dead surface to dell? thanks....
  8. Surface Book 2

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Surface Book 2: I am trying to run Flash files on my Surface Book 2 and have had no success. I have downloaded adobe flash. Is there something I need to do? Does Flash work on the Surface Book 2?...
  9. Surface Book

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Surface Book: can I download icloud onto my Surface Book and if so how? want to import pics stored there from my iPhone. tried to trf directrly from the iPhone but they are held as optimised files and don't have enough storage to de-optimised if that makes sense. hope you can help....
  10. Random BSOD on Surface Book

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSOD on Surface Book: Hi. I've had a very stable Surface Book until the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update. Since then I've been getting random BSODs with a variety of stopcodes. The most prevalent one is IRQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, but I've had others. Sometimes it will go a couple of days without...