Windows 10: surface book windows 10 license key

Discus and support surface book windows 10 license key in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, My surface book 2 died only after one year and two month (battery issues), so i bought a new Dell laptop, without windows. Is it possible to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by tomergrabsky, Apr 21, 2019.

1. surface book windows 10 license key

Hi,

My surface book 2 died only after one year and two month (battery issues), so i bought a new Dell laptop, without windows.

Is it possible to transfer windows 10 license key from the dead surface to dell?

thanks.

:)

tomergrabsky, Apr 21, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Updates for Surface Pro and Surface Book - Feb. 13

Source: Updates for Surface Pro and Surface Book (13 February 2018) Surface

See also:

Brink, Apr 21, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Updates for Surface Book and Surface Pro 4 - April 5th 2017

Source: Updates for Surface Book and Surface Pro 4 (05 April 2017) Surface

See also:

Brink, Apr 21, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

surface book windows 10 license key

Updates for Surface Book - Feb. 23, 2018

Source: Updates for Surface Book (23 February 2018) Surface

See also: Surface Book update history

Brink, Apr 21, 2019
Thema:

surface book windows 10 license key

1. surface book windows 10 license key - Similar Threads - surface book license

2. Windows license key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows license key: Hello I purchased windows 10 from microsoft online, but i didnt get on my email the product key. I need to format my pc so i will need to re enter it when i install windows again. if i just log in to my microsoft account after the format of my pc, will it be enabled?...
  3. Surface Book - Windows 10 - BSOD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Surface Book - Windows 10 - BSOD: Hi, I have a MS Surface Book (which is awesome, or was) lately I'm continuously getting BSOD, 5 times today. I've run all the MS hardware checkers and they do not show a physical fault. The laptop shows no more windows update and it at version 1809 (OS Build 11763.134),...
  4. Windows License Key

Windows License Key: -We received a phone call stating-- that our Windows Key License has expired and that we need to renew. The phone number that the woman wanted us to call was 866-978-0708. First of all we have never heard of our Windows Key License ever expiring or that Microsoft would ever...
  5. Surface Book 2

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Surface Book 2: I am trying to run Flash files on my Surface Book 2 and have had no success. I have downloaded adobe flash. Is there something I need to do? Does Flash work on the Surface Book 2?...
  6. Surface book wont login

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Surface book wont login: I have had my surface book less than 24 hours and something is wrong. It may be my fault but whenever i try to login the welcom loading screen doesnt change it keeps loading and doesnt stop. During setup i detached the top and i havent been able to login since then....
  7. Disable the Detach Key for Surface Book 2

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Disable the Detach Key for Surface Book 2: How can I disable the detach screen key on the keyboard on my Surface Book 2? I need to disable this keyboard key for now and be able to enable it when I need it....
  8. Surface Pro or Surface Book battery not charging

in Windows 10 News
    Surface Pro or Surface Book battery not charging: [ATTACH] Surface devices, especially the Surface Book devices are pretty complex. The Surface Book’s display can be taken off to be used as a tablet whereas the Surface Pro is a tablet which gets an external keyboard (type cover) and a [...] This post Surface Pro or Surface...
  9. Surface Book

Surface Book: can I download icloud onto my Surface Book and if so how? want to import pics stored there from my iPhone. tried to trf directrly from the iPhone but they are held as optimised files and don't have enough storage to de-optimised if that makes sense. hope you can help....
  10. Windows 10 License Key

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 License Key: After upgrading my Laptop and PC I checked for my License using Speecy and both have the same key VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T Which I would assume it's a generic one. I actually tried doing a fresh install of Windows 10 after upgrading and successfully Activating it on my...