Windows 10: Surface book wont login

Discus and support Surface book wont login in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have had my surface book less than 24 hours and something is wrong. It may be my fault but whenever i try to login the welcom loading screen doesnt... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jellopuddin, Oct 20, 2018.

1. Surface book wont login

I have had my surface book less than 24 hours and something is wrong. It may be my fault but whenever i try to login the welcom loading screen doesnt change it keeps loading and doesnt stop. During setup i detached the top and i havent been able to login since then.

:)

Jellopuddin, Oct 20, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Updates for Surface Pro and Surface Book - Feb. 13

Source: Updates for Surface Pro and Surface Book (13 February 2018) Surface

See also:

Brink, Oct 20, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Updates for Surface Book and Surface Pro 4 - April 5th 2017

Source: Updates for Surface Book and Surface Pro 4 (05 April 2017) Surface

See also:

Brink, Oct 20, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Surface book wont login

Updates for Surface Book - Feb. 23, 2018

Source: Updates for Surface Book (23 February 2018) Surface

See also: Surface Book update history

Brink, Oct 20, 2018
Thema:

Surface book wont login

1. Surface book wont login - Similar Threads - Surface book wont

2. Surface book bitlock

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Surface book bitlock: Get rid of bitlock https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-book-bitlock/07b906b4-91cb-4907-b351-c2c1ed5ac136
  3. Surface Book

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Surface Book: I cannot install chrome browser on my Surface Book https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-book/cda81878-dcdf-4625-9a44-7fe9e31ab73b
  4. Surface Book 2 Login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Surface Book 2 Login: My buddy purchased his MS Surface Book2 a couple years ago. He always used facial recognition to log in. About a week ago, the facial recognition ceased to exist. He doesn't remember his Pin or Password. The hyperlink that says 'Forgot Pin' doesnt send me to another page...
  5. surface book camera

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    surface book camera: the camera is not working and not showing in device manager https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-book-camera/c1f1ae7f-d81e-462d-b1d8-de0d1a01d72a
  6. cannot login to Surface wont accept username and password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    cannot login to Surface wont accept username and password: I have checked the username and password at Microsoft accounts and it is correct. So how can I remove this logon issue and get it right. How can I bypass this login Thanks Wayne...
  7. Surface Book 2

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Surface Book 2: I am trying to run Flash files on my Surface Book 2 and have had no success. I have downloaded adobe flash. Is there something I need to do? Does Flash work on the Surface Book 2?...
  8. Surface Pro or Surface Book battery not charging

in Windows 10 News
    Surface Pro or Surface Book battery not charging: [ATTACH] Surface devices, especially the Surface Book devices are pretty complex. The Surface Book’s display can be taken off to be used as a tablet whereas the Surface Pro is a tablet which gets an external keyboard (type cover) and a [...] This post Surface Pro or Surface...
  9. Surface Book

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Surface Book: can I download icloud onto my Surface Book and if so how? want to import pics stored there from my iPhone. tried to trf directrly from the iPhone but they are held as optimised files and don't have enough storage to de-optimised if that makes sense. hope you can help....
  10. An update on Surface Pro 4 and Surface Book

in Windows 10 News
    An update on Surface Pro 4 and Surface Book: Building devices people love is what drives our team. It’s why we come in to work every morning and it’s what keeps us up at night. And feedback from our customers is really important to the team and to me personally. I read the blogs, I read the comments, I read social...