Windows 10: Surface Book

Discus and support Surface Book in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; can I download icloud onto my Surface Book and if so how? want to import pics stored there from my iPhone. tried to trf directrly from the iPhone but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by paul162, Jul 14, 2018.

1. paul162 Win User

Surface Book

can I download icloud onto my Surface Book and if so how? want to import pics stored there from my iPhone. tried to trf directrly from the iPhone but they are held as optimised files and don't have enough storage to de-optimised if that makes sense. hope you can help.

thanks

Paul

Moved from: Surface / Surface Book 2 / Install, update, and repair

:)

paul162, Jul 14, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Updates for Surface Pro and Surface Book - Feb. 13

Source: Updates for Surface Pro and Surface Book (13 February 2018) Surface

See also:

Brink, Jul 14, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Updates for Surface Book and Surface Pro 4 - April 5th 2017

Source: Updates for Surface Book and Surface Pro 4 (05 April 2017) Surface

See also:

Brink, Jul 14, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Surface Book

Updates for Surface Book - Feb. 23, 2018

Source: Updates for Surface Book (23 February 2018) Surface

See also: Surface Book update history

Brink, Jul 14, 2018
Thema:

Surface Book

1. Surface Book - Similar Threads - Surface Book

2. A Kernel security check failure error causes my Surface Book 3 to fail to restore Windows,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A Kernel security check failure error causes my Surface Book 3 to fail to restore Windows,...: After upgrading to Windows 11 I did a full driver update, after that the laptop stopped recognizing the keyboard and I got the error. I was investigating and one of the possible causes was a bad update or a corrupt driver. The laptop has almost nothing on it so I decided to...
  3. A Kernel security check failure error causes my Surface Book 3 to fail to restore Windows,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A Kernel security check failure error causes my Surface Book 3 to fail to restore Windows,...: After upgrading to Windows 11 I did a full driver update, after that the laptop stopped recognizing the keyboard and I got the error. I was investigating and one of the possible causes was a bad update or a corrupt driver. The laptop has almost nothing on it so I decided to...
  4. A Kernel check failure error causes my Surface Book 3 to fail to restore Windows, making...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A Kernel check failure error causes my Surface Book 3 to fail to restore Windows, making...: After upgrading to Windows 11 I did a full driver update, after that the laptop stopped recognizing the keyboard and I got the error. I was investigating and one of the possible causes was a bad update or a corrupt driver. The laptop has almost nothing on it so I decided to...
  5. A Kernel check failure error causes my Surface Book 3 to fail to restore Windows, making...

A Kernel check failure error causes my Surface Book 3 to fail to restore Windows, making...: After upgrading to Windows 11 I did a full driver update, after that the laptop stopped recognizing the keyboard and I got the error. I was investigating and one of the possible causes was a bad update or a corrupt driver. The laptop has almost nothing on it so I decided to...
  6. Surface Book 2 Resolve Before Detaching wsaClient`

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface Book 2 Resolve Before Detaching wsaClient`: At the beginning of March 2024, my Surface Book 2 keeps giving me error "Please resolve before detaching" issues. I cannot go into tablet mode. Restarting does not resolve. I have all updates installed. I have performed the Surface Diagnostic Toolkit. I have forced shut down....
  7. Surface Book 2 Resolve Before Detaching wsaClient`

Surface Book 2 Resolve Before Detaching wsaClient`: At the beginning of March 2024, my Surface Book 2 keeps giving me error "Please resolve before detaching" issues. I cannot go into tablet mode. Restarting does not resolve. I have all updates installed. I have performed the Surface Diagnostic Toolkit. I have forced shut down....
  8. fix for surface book 3 13% cpu cap?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fix for surface book 3 13% cpu cap?: hello i have surface book 3 and have recently reinstalled windows 10 I'm seeing a weird issue where CPU is limited to .2ghz and 13% utilization. sb3 13.5" i7-1065G7 16gb ram 128 gb storage. I've tryed rebooting, updating, editing power plan....
  9. fix for surface book 3 13% cpu cap?

fix for surface book 3 13% cpu cap?: hello i have surface book 3 and have recently reinstalled windows 10 I'm seeing a weird issue where CPU is limited to .2ghz and 13% utilization. sb3 13.5" i7-1065G7 16gb ram 128 gb storage. I've tryed rebooting, updating, editing power plan....
  10. fix for surface book 3 13% cpu cap?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware