Windows 10: Surface Connect to USB-C Adapter for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop

Discus and support Surface Connect to USB-C Adapter for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Today we are pleased to announce that the Surface Connect to USB-C adapter is now available in commercial channels and through the Microsoft Store... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jun 29, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Surface Connect to USB-C Adapter for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop

Source: Announcing availability of the Surface Connect to USB-C Adapter for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop Surface

:)

Brink, Jun 29, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Surface Tools for IT Update for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop

Source: Surface Tools for IT Update for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop Surface

Brink, Jun 29, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Boot Surface Laptop to USB - no Volume button

Hello Jimmy, Surface Connect to USB-C Adapter for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop :)

This doesn't list the "Surface Laptop", but you might give it a try to see.

*Arrow Boot Microsoft Surface from a USB device

Otherwise, you should be able to use OPTION ONE below to boot from the USB from advanced startup.

*Arrow Boot from USB Drive on Windows 10 PC Windows 10 Installation Upgrade Tutorials

Brink, Jun 29, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Updates for Surface Pro and Surface Book - Feb. 13

Source: Updates for Surface Pro and Surface Book (13 February 2018) Surface

See also:

Brink, Jun 29, 2018
Thema:

1. Surface Connect to USB-C Adapter for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop - Similar Threads - Surface Connect USB

2. Surface Pro 4 USB not connecting to scanner

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Pro 4 USB not connecting to scanner: Trying to get a small check scanner connected to a surface pro. When I connect the scanner, the USB doesnt seem to recognize the device. When I plug in a cell phone, the USB recognizes the phone. The scanner is working correcdtly as I plug it into the PC tower next to the...
  3. Surface go and Type C Adapter

Surface go and Type C Adapter: Hi All, I have one Surface Go LTE versions and I'm trying to use USB -C Mobile Adapter Dell model DA300. I if Connect the adapter to the surface go in battery mode the surface is not enable to identify the adapter, viceversa if I connect the adapter to the Surface when it...
  4. Microsoft Surface Mouse or Pen not connecting to Surface Laptop

Microsoft Surface Mouse or Pen not connecting to Surface Laptop: I have a MSFT Surface Mouse that does not connect to my Surface Laptop - this stopped recently after I switched the mouse off using the button on the rear. When I switched it back on I wasn't able to connect. For the Surface Pen I am able to open Sticky Notes by clicking...
  5. Surface 3 Laptop or Surface Pro 7

in Windows 10 Customization
    Surface 3 Laptop or Surface Pro 7: So I am looking to upgrade my Surface pro 4 to either the Surface pro 7 or the Surface 3 laptop. Now I play Sims 4 on my pro 4 and was just wondering between the 3 laptop and pro 7 which would be better to play sims 4 on? I will also be using it for school work mostly but I...
  6. Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 available now Surface

in Windows 10 News
    Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 available now Surface: [ATTACH] Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 in both 13.5” and 15” sizes are available starting today in Australia, Canada, Japan, New Zealand, the United States and 17 European markets. Surface products have always delivered a balance of performance, quality and...
  7. Behind the design: Surface Laptop 3, Surface Pro 7, and Surface Pro X Surface

in Windows 10 News
    Behind the design: Surface Laptop 3, Surface Pro 7, and Surface Pro X Surface: Today we revealed updates to the Surface device portfolio for the commercial channel, including Surface Laptop 3, Surface Pro 7, and Surface Pro X.If you’re a tech enthusiast seeking an inside look behind the design of these new devices with complete specifications, you’ll...
  8. Surface Pro Connecting to Monitor

Surface Pro Connecting to Monitor: Hello, I have a Surface Pro 6. I have it connected to a monitor to be used as a second screen. The resolution on the monitor is not the best quality. I have tired adjusting it, but can't seem to get it clear. Any suggestions?...
  9. USB Not working on Surface Pro

in Windows 10 Customization
    USB Not working on Surface Pro: I plug in a thumb drive to the only usb port and I get a message "the last usb used malfunctuned" and now nothing usb works. How do I fix this problem?...
  10. Surface Tools for IT Update for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop

in Windows 10 News
    Surface Tools for IT Update for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop: We are pleased to announce that today we’ve released new versions of the Surface Tools for IT Pros with support for the new Surface Pro and Surface Laptop. This update includes new versions of the Surface Enterprise Management Mode (SEMM) tools Surface UEFI Configurator and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. surface connect to usb-c adapter

2. surface connect to usb c adapter

3. microsoft surface connect to usb-c adapter loc:US

4. surface connect to usb-c,
  5. surface connect to usb c,
  6. surface pro usb c loc:US,
  7. surface connect usb c,
  8. surface boot from external network on usb c,
  9. surfaceconnect to usb-c adapter,
  10. which usb-c in surface pro,
  11. can you use a windows phone adapter for a surface pro,