Windows 10: Surface Laptop colors arriving in additional countries

Discus and support Surface Laptop colors arriving in additional countries in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Surface Laptop is beginning to roll out to new markets around the world. [img] Since launching Surface Laptop and Surface Pro in June, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 4, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Surface Laptop colors arriving in additional countries

Source: Surface Laptop colors arriving in additional countries - Microsoft Devices Blog

:)

Brink, Sep 4, 2017
  2. Gino Des Win User

Automatic change back to Windows 10 S

Hello Pia,

A few possible reasons can be the cause of this issue including improperly applied updates and settings. To help us identify the cause of this issue, we would like to know the following information:

• Have you made any changes to your laptop before experiencing this issue?
    • Have you received any activation errors when using your laptop?
    • Have you tried switching to Windows 10 Pro again?

In the meantime, we suggest that you try to Windows 10 Pro again. We’re extending the ability to switch from Windows 10 S to Windows 10 Pro for free until March 31, 2018. For more information, you may refer to the following

link

Looking forward to your reply.

Gino Des, Sep 4, 2017
  3. Additional Countries?

I'm interested in the premium features of "My Phone" but they're only available in 21 countries and I don't live in one of them.

Please publish the planned roll-out dates for the rest of the world.

MelvynAdam, Sep 4, 2017
Thema:

Surface Laptop colors arriving in additional countries

1. Surface Laptop colors arriving in additional countries - Similar Threads - Surface Laptop colors

2. Can I connect two additional monitors to Surface 4 Laptop?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can I connect two additional monitors to Surface 4 Laptop?: Hello,Can I connect two additional monitors to Surface 4 Laptop ? I have usb C to HDMI and VGA adapter, but it detect two monitors as one output and showing same screen on both monitors.If Surface 4 laptop support two additional monitors, please suggest the cheap and best...
  3. Can I connect two additional monitors to Surface 4 Laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I connect two additional monitors to Surface 4 Laptop?: Hello,Can I connect two additional monitors to Surface 4 Laptop ? I have usb C to HDMI and VGA adapter, but it detect two monitors as one output and showing same screen on both monitors.If Surface 4 laptop support two additional monitors, please suggest the cheap and best...
  4. Can I connect two additional monitors to Surface 4 Laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. accent color on the following surfaces.

in Windows 10 Customization
    accent color on the following surfaces.: HelloIn my setting, The "accent color on the following surfaces." is off. how can I change this settings? its really bothering https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accent-color-on-the-following-surfaces/3fc8ad27-e8d2-4b7c-b996-ab5ea1c863a1
  6. Where to get additional colors for BROWSE options

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where to get additional colors for BROWSE options: In Windows 10 Calendar>Settings>Personalization>Background: fill entire window. There are themes and ONE Color Option Blue. Or BROWSE for other Colors/Themes. Where and How do I find other Colors, and how do I apply them to the Color/Themes options below Background? Also, how...
  7. How to stop inversion of colors on my screen when a notification arrives?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to stop inversion of colors on my screen when a notification arrives?: When any notification arrives or I plug anything into my laptop, my screen colours invert and sometimes stay for so long which I don't like. How to stop this?...
  8. Surface Pro won't print in color

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Surface Pro won't print in color: My surface Pro won't print in color. The printer prints fine from other devices so I know it is not the problem. This just started randomly about a week ago, it previously worked fine....
  9. Surface Pro not printing in color

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Pro not printing in color: I have a Microsoft Surface Pro which is not printing in color on my HP Deskjet printer. I have completely uninstalled the printer on the device manager and reinstalled it with no success, as well as updating Windows 10. I know that it is not an issue with the printer as I can...
  10. Google expanding Funding Choices to 31 additional countries

in Windows 10 News
    Google expanding Funding Choices to 31 additional countries: Today, the majority of the internet is supported by digital advertising. But bad ad experiences—the ones that blare music unexpectedly, or force you to wait 10 seconds before you get to the page—are hurting publishers who make the content, apps and services we use everyday....